PDA

View Full Version : I saw something crazy in tulsa today

Jerk
8/1/2008, 07:03 PM
ok, bare wit me I'm drunk...so this dude was driving in the left hand lane on I-44 between Harvard and Lewis, which is 2 lanes east, 2 lanes west. He's driving slow. Tulsa PD is behind the guy, and wants by, so he flashes his lights at him. Left lane nazi stays put, doesn't do sh*t and keeps driving slow. So, tulsa PD turns on the lights...and get this....left lane jihadist stops...right there, in the left lane...ALL traffic comes to a halt. PD has to get on the PA and tell the dumbsh*t to move over to the shoulder. I hope he got a ticket.

I think, even the cop, was shocked, that anyone could be so retarded.

bri
8/1/2008, 07:05 PM
And that is why I try to avoid south Tulsa.

I need to figure out which officer that was and high-five him next time I'm out at UDSW. :D

XFollower
8/1/2008, 09:58 PM
Would have been even better if TPD would have used the PIT maneuver to move him to the median.

birddog
8/1/2008, 10:19 PM
http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=MP3S&type=Movies&movie=Black_Sheep&quote=fastyouweregoing.txt&file=fastyouweregoing.mp3

Boomer.....
8/2/2008, 10:48 AM
Wonder how old they were?

They recently started pulling over and ticketing people for driving under the speed limit in the left lane.

Boomer.....
8/2/2008, 10:49 AM
And that is why I try to avoid south Tulsa.

We don't want you down in our new paradise anyways. :P

kbsooner21
8/2/2008, 11:01 AM
And that is why OKC > Tulsa :D

stoopified
8/2/2008, 11:31 AM
Was the driver a woman or an Oriental?Or an Oriental woman?

badger
8/2/2008, 11:31 AM
There are quite stubborn drivers in these here parts.

My guess is that he was in the left lane to avoid merging traffic. Definitely a curse during high traffic times.

Flagstaffsooner
8/2/2008, 11:58 AM
spek

bri
8/2/2008, 04:22 PM

At least we can name sports teams in a timely manner. ;)