Boomer.....
8/1/2008, 08:22 AM
Must be from Braum's also.

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 02:01 PM
Home made is the only way

GottaHavePride
8/1/2008, 03:37 PM
Braum's? No restaurant or fast food chain - not even Braum's - can make gravy worth a damn.

Turd_Ferguson
8/1/2008, 04:47 PM
Braum's? No restaurant or fast food chain - not even Braum's - can make gravy worth a damn.They ain't got no cast iron skillet's to cook it in. I miss my momma's graby:(

r5TPsooner
8/1/2008, 06:17 PM
I remember about 15 years ago when Jimmy's Egg actually made there B&G from scratch with big chunks of sausage in it. The crap they serve now can't even compete with McDonalds or Braums and that's pretty damned sad.

Turd_Ferguson
8/1/2008, 06:28 PM
Mmmmm...."The Garbage"......been a long time since I et there. That stuff was a "**** through a screen door" enabler:D

r5TPsooner
8/2/2008, 03:34 AM
Mmmmm...."The Garbage"......been a long time since I et there. That stuff was a "**** through a screen door" enabler:D

Jimmy's Egg has really suffered quality wise since I've been home over the last year or so. The place used to be a guaranteed good meal, not so much anymore. I wonder if casablanca hurt his revenue as well because some of his restaurants, especially the one in Edmond and on Memorial and May could use some up keep badly.

Took the family there today and the Eggs Benedict was bland and overcooked, while my sons cheeseburger tasted and looked like a piece of old boot leather.