PDA

View Full Version : ORANGE POWER.............STOOPID!

fossil
7/31/2008, 04:35 PM
Somebody hep me. From time to time, I like to check out ORANGE POWER just to see what kind of discussions take place. I never cease to marvel at the number of goobers on that board who attribute all the OU success to cheating. Do these idiots actually believe that's all OU football is about is cheating? If we land a recruit they wanted, we cheated to get him.

I hasten to add that on this SOONER board, I hear more football knowledge in most posts than I would hear in a month of reading on the ORANGE POWER board. Those Orange folks seem to be totally lacking in football saavy, but really gifted whiners.

The Cowboys just need to get over it. They are always going to play second fiddle to the Sooner Football program. Now rasslin'.........they're pretty good at that I guess.

OUMallen
7/31/2008, 04:38 PM
Dude, as a former frequenter of OState.com and extensive poster there until I was finally baned for responding to a personal attack with a personal attack, allow me to say this: don't waste your time. Seriously, most of them, they believe it. They believbe stupid gooners are all arrogant a$$holes. They overestimate their own team all the time...I know our fans are jerks sometimes and we eat our own, but they're the opposite- they sunshine pump in an unreasonable way. They aren't interested in hearing any logic or fact the second they think you're a "gooner" so don't try it...but if the same thing is said by a Poke, they love it. It's silly and make me believe Tramel's comments on baords...

OUMallen
7/31/2008, 04:40 PM
(Some of the posters are good. For instance, I remember CowboyJD over there is a really fair and logical poster not given to pathos.)

soonerfan28
7/31/2008, 04:42 PM
The best seasons they ever had were do to cheating. Just ask Hart Lee Dykes and yes I know he got us put on probation also.

badger
7/31/2008, 04:48 PM
Rather than get upset about it (it is not worth getting upset about something you can't change, and you can't change OP.com without getting banned while trying), just stay here.

Even if you are a Poke fan, the best Poke fan posters are here. They are also there from what I understand, but they come here occasionally too. SF.com resident Poke fans, like other resident opposing fans, are cordial (if they aren't they get banned, so I'm only referring to the ones not banned) and knowledgeable. The only difference is that they support their own teams, they aren't Sooner fans.

There was a wonderful GIF that was created by a poster here that illustrates what you can expect out of typical Poke fans. If you ever feel a desire to visit OP.com, just watch that GIF awhile and you'll have the same effect.

X out of the last X!

Blah blah Boone Pickens blah blah Barry Sanders!

:rolleyes:

fadada1
7/31/2008, 05:04 PM
they cheated to get barry sanders... and they still sucked.

OKLA21FAN
7/31/2008, 06:01 PM
Somebody hep me. From time to time, I like to check out ORANGE POWER just to see what kind of discussions take place. I never cease to marvel at the number of goobers on that board who attribute all the OU success to cheating. Do these idiots actually believe that's all OU football is about is cheating? If we land a recruit they wanted, we cheated to get him.

I hasten to add that on this SOONER board, I hear more football knowledge in most posts than I would hear in a month of reading on the ORANGE POWER board. Those Orange folks seem to be totally lacking in football saavy, but really gifted whiners.

The Cowboys just need to get over it. They are always going to play second fiddle to the Sooner Football program. Now rasslin'.........they're pretty good at that I guess.

one coaching reference is all that needs to be said
Willie Anderson

and your ace in the hole is Paul Jette

stoops the eternal pimp
7/31/2008, 06:40 PM
Quick fix...don't go over there...NYCPoke posts here if you have any need to speak to a logical fan

mdklatt
7/31/2008, 07:10 PM
I go over there strictly for the entertainment value. There are a few levelheaded souls, but most of them are sunshine pumping to the point of delusion. Anything less than first or second in the Big 12 South will be a huge disappointment this year! Of course, they say that every year, so I'm not sure what's different about this year.

The Team on the rise! crap really isn't that bad. Every team has fans that believe that, or else they wouldn't be fans. What I really don't understand is the perverse pride they take in the fact that they don't have bandwagon fans. Look at us! We suck so bad that only our students and alums give a damn! Take THAT, gooners! Um, okay. Of course, along with that goes all the redneck jokes about OU fans. Now that's a jaw-dropping, Rhode Island-sized lack of self-awareness right there.

goingoneight
7/31/2008, 07:23 PM
These people aren't OSU fans, they're "I hate OU" fans. Whornfans and everyone else across the innerweb has them. It's really bad when you compliment someone and they try to spin it and make it seem like you just blatantly insulted them.
"For instance... I recently said Artrell Woods was the greatest story in college football this coming year... no contest... hands down." Those. exact. words.
I had a great majority of their "fans" call for their mods to ban me and spin it (some edited my quote to help their argument... and they think the DOK is bad.). I was delighted that the mod told them all what defensive little brothers they were acting like, and I gave a good thanks and well wishes to all. I got the classic "and don't come back you [insert insult here]."

Texass fans will do the same thing... it's not just OSU fans, people. It's anyone who harbors hatred or jealousy toward one another. Read the Egirls boards and they have at least three threads a day bashing the real Cowboys.

Crimsontothecore
7/31/2008, 10:57 PM
I earned a lifetime ban from orangepower for criticizing Eddie Sutton after his drunk driving incident. I said the university should rid itself of the Suttons. I was banned immediately. Hmmm...seems the school administration agreed with ME.

Orangepower.com perfectly represents the envy osu has always felt towards OU. I refer to them as the JKS's (jealous kid sisters) because that's exactly what they are. They have an obsession of envy for OU's success. That's where the "cheaters", "mullet", "trailer park" and other childish labels come from. From their moderators on down they are a deep shade of green.

This is the perfect time of year to go check out the postings at orangepower if you need a good belly laugh. This is the time when their hopes are high. They are predicting conference titles and getting the upper hand on OU. LOL (I'm not joking)

You see, their greatest success comes in July and August before the season starts and reality slaps them square in the face...again. By the third game they will resume their annual mantra of "wait till next year".

tommieharris91
7/31/2008, 11:08 PM
I was relegated to their Bed-a-lamb board for saying the words "Chris Collins".

I called out someone's logic saying we are paying Blake Griffin to stay here for his sophomore season. He hasn't responded yet, but Ardmore_Sooner (who posts here) has.

MissouriSooner
7/31/2008, 11:25 PM
What else to expect from fans of a school whose uniforms look like Halloween costumes? Whoever picked the team colors way back when screwed them from the get-go.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/31/2008, 11:45 PM
What I really don't understand is the perverse pride they take in the fact that they don't have bandwagon fans. Look at us! We suck so bad that only our students and alums give a damn! Take THAT, gooners! Um, okay. Of course, along with that goes all the redneck jokes about OU fans. Now that's a jaw-dropping, Rhode Island-sized lack of self-awareness right there.

Except for one problem: If you grew up in rural Oklahoma as I did, what you know to be iron clad factual, is that they have just as many bandwagon fans as we do. That is, their backers do include scores of farm kids that never really even thought about going to college, but that buy into Oklahoma State as the great defender and protector of all things agricultural. And, even more kids were raised in LoSuR households, but for whom Alva and Weatherford were the best, or even only, options.

Bottom line: They really do suffer from "little brother" syndrome.

Seamus
8/1/2008, 04:49 AM
they cheated to get barry sanders... and they still sucked.

1. He wasn't highly recruited out of Wichita, so I doubt the aggots cheated.

2. Even the most crimson of eyes couldn't reasonably say they sucked -- 10-2, led the nation in scoring. They were solid that year.

Sooner-Magic
8/1/2008, 06:26 AM
I was relegated to their Bed-a-lamb board for saying the words "Chris Collins".

All Sooners posters are limited to their flame and bedlam board. Of course the only posters you flame are the other OU posters :texan:

OU4LIFE
8/1/2008, 06:28 AM
1. He wasn't highly recruited out of Wichita, so I doubt the aggots cheated.

2. Even the most crimson of eyes couldn't reasonably say they sucked -- 10-2, led the nation in scoring. They were solid that year.

A solid 2nd.

Sooner-Magic
8/1/2008, 06:31 AM
Honestly I didn't dislike them til I got to know them.

I have a neighbor that is the biggest osu fan I know of. He didn't go to college at all (not that that matters). He really knows very little about osu but he knows he hates OU. Last time osu won he spray painted the score on his house (600k) in safety orange. Of course the neighborhood made him get it sandblasted but you can still see remnants of it and he thinks it was an OU conspiracy to make him remove it.

r5TPsooner
8/1/2008, 06:31 AM
A solid 2nd.

Yes, but that's like 1st to oSu.

DeadSolidPerfect
8/1/2008, 07:43 AM
Aggies are without a doubt the biggest bunch of self-rightous turds ever created. Their farts smell like cherry pie. Stillwater and OSU are heaven on earth and they wish they go back in time to their freshmen years and do it all over again, instead of living grown up lives. And you can only understand this if you attended aggie because its the greatest place ever and you don't understand because you didn't go there...blah..blah..blah..blah..somebody get a gun and shoot me.

picasso
8/1/2008, 09:17 AM
right now I can imagine they're talking about a Big 12 title.

I heard a little lip from a few friends about our gun totin wide receiver and his online rap. I mentioned the fact that at least he's not our BEST receiver who fought an on duty police officer.:D

OU4LIFE
8/1/2008, 09:36 AM
right now I can imagine they're talking about a Big 12 title.

I heard a little lip from a few friends about our gun totin wide receiver and his online rap. I mentioned the fact that at least he's not our BEST receiver who fought an on duty police officer.:D

make sure and ask him about the 10 of them that just got busted for being in a bar underage, and the one that even gave the cops a fake name.

Boomer.....
8/1/2008, 09:43 AM
All Sooners posters are limited to their flame and OU-OSU board.:

Not true. I roam free over there, but just don't go looking for fights. I will say whatever is on my mind, but find it worthless to argue with some of those aggies who's lives revolve around insulting OU and their fans rather than cheering on their own team.

Jack T.
8/1/2008, 09:47 AM
Honestly I didn't dislike them til I got to know them.

I totally agree. It was kinda an "out of sight, out of mind" thing. Then I started working with a few of 'em. . .

Kinda like Democrats: logic doesn't faze them at all.

Crimsontothecore
8/1/2008, 09:48 AM
Not true. I roam free over there, but just don't go looking for fights. I will say whatever is on my mind, but find it worthless to argue with some of those aggies who's lives revolve around insulting OU and their fans rather than cheering on their own team.
I've seen your posts over there. You suck up just enough that they tolerate you. Grow a spine.

soonermix
8/1/2008, 09:57 AM
Aggies are without a doubt the biggest bunch of self-rightous turds ever created. Their farts smell like cherry pie. Stillwater and OSU are heaven on earth and they wish they go back in time to their freshmen years and do it all over again, instead of living grown up lives. And you can only understand this if you attended aggie because its the greatest place ever and you don't understand because you didn't go there...blah..blah..blah..blah..somebody get a gun and shoot me.

but i want to go back in time to my freshman year and do it all over again... college was awsome of course i wanna go back to norman not the place that smells of cow ****

mdklatt
8/1/2008, 11:08 AM
Except for one problem: If you grew up in rural Oklahoma as I did, what you know to be iron clad factual, is that they have just as many bandwagon fans as we do.

That's absolutely right. In addition to what you described, remember the county orange explosion around here back in 2002? No bandwagon fans...please. And if all that newfound (and short-lived pride) aggie pride was from "real" fans, then that's just pathetic. Support your team win or lose. Or win or lose, lose, lose, lose, lose if you're an oSu fan.

NYC Poke
8/1/2008, 11:15 AM
Meh. We have our fans that are overly enthusiastic and overly optimistic. After all, you can't spell "fan" without "fanatic." Or something like that.

My unscientific calculations for the concensus prediction for next season indicate 8-4, with losses coming to OU, UT, TT, and Colorado. It does not take much of a stretch for me to envision 10-2 (I think we can snag one of either TT or Colorado, and we're due vs. Texas, darnit! :mad:). But I can just as easily envision 6-6.

I do think that we are a "team on the rise" (though I have never used that expression in a non-ironic manner), but the rest of the Big XII is on the rise as well. Frankly, I wouldn't be unhappy with 7-5 and a bowl win. 2009, baby! That's our year!

OUHouston
8/1/2008, 11:27 AM
I miss Pistol Paul

Outopia
8/1/2008, 11:45 AM
A solid 2nd.

Actually they were a solid third in the old Big Eight that year, and that was their best team ever.

Ardmore_Sooner
8/1/2008, 12:09 PM
I've seen your posts over there. You suck up just enough that they tolerate you. Grow a spine.

Difference between sucking up and not making a jackass of yourself AND university.

picasso
8/1/2008, 12:24 PM
That's absolutely right. In addition to what you described, remember the county orange explosion around here back in 2002? No bandwagon fans...please. And if all that newfound (and short-lived pride) aggie pride was from "real" fans, then that's just pathetic. Support your team win or lose. Or win or lose, lose, lose, lose, lose if you're an oSu fan.

I never ever heard anything from them until that 12-0 game.

OSUAggie
8/1/2008, 01:19 PM

You're a disgrace to Claremore. And that's hard to be.

;)

Actually they were a solid third in the old Big Eight that year, and that was their best team ever.

No it wasn't. 1984.

And yes, orangepower.com is full of idiots. Our idiot farmers aren't as good at the innerweb as you trailer trash hillbillies.

silverwheels
8/1/2008, 01:22 PM
Internet fans and real life fans are different...in most cases. I have quite a few friends who like teams other than OU, and we all get along pretty well. My OSU friends aren't the jackasses who do nothing but talk about OU like you see on orangepower or gopokes. They're pretty level-headed about both OSU and OU.

OKLA21FAN
8/1/2008, 01:25 PM
No it wasn't. 1984.

I agree, the '84 team had a defense that has yet to be duplicated since in Stillwater (and maybe in the big 12 until the 2000 Sooners) and a ball control offense with what Barry called a 'cheap passing game' (short dump passes in the flats that kept defenses off balance)

The '88 team was a team that had to our score their opponents and if the offense made a mistake or two early in games against good teams, they were in trouble.

I think the '84 defense could have held the '88 offense to under 17 points... and the '84 offense would have scored 30 on the '88 defense just sayin

OSUAggie
8/1/2008, 01:25 PM
Internet fans and real life fans are different...in most cases.

I find this most evident in regards to the Texas Aggies.

OUMallen
8/1/2008, 01:37 PM
Moreover, everyone acts a little more stupid on the 'net.

Animal Mother
8/1/2008, 02:14 PM

That's what republicants do!!!:D

poke4christ
8/1/2008, 03:30 PM
Rather than get upset about it (it is not worth getting upset about something you can't change, and you can't change OP.com without getting banned while trying), just stay here.

Even if you are a Poke fan, the best Poke fan posters are here. They are also there from what I understand, but they come here occasionally too. SF.com resident Poke fans, like other resident opposing fans, are cordial (if they aren't they get banned, so I'm only referring to the ones not banned) and knowledgeable. The only difference is that they support their own teams, they aren't Sooner fans.

There was a wonderful GIF that was created by a poster here that illustrates what you can expect out of typical Poke fans. If you ever feel a desire to visit OP.com, just watch that GIF awhile and you'll have the same effect.

X out of the last X!

Blah blah Boone Pickens blah blah Barry Sanders!

:rolleyes:

Wow, I enjoyed the complement (assuming I was one of those being thought of) but at the same time I'm a little annoyed. HA!

Mixer!
8/1/2008, 03:38 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1873636&postcount=77

Mixer!
8/1/2008, 03:43 PM
What else to expect from fans of a school whose uniforms look like Halloween costumes? Whoever picked the team colors way back when screwed them from the get-go.
*snicker* The colors date back to last century when they were known as the Oklahoma A&M TIGERS. They chose that name & color scheme because they wanted to be known as the "Princeton Of The Praries".

Thus endeth today's aggroid history lesson. ;)

OUMallen
8/1/2008, 05:02 PM
*snicker* The colors date back to last century when they were known as the Oklahoma A&M TIGERS. They chose that name & color scheme because they wanted to be known as the "Princeton Of The Praries".

Thus endeth today's aggroid history lesson. ;)

Which comprises like 33% of all aggroid history.

/antiOSU today after taking a peek at some of their boards.

Crimsontothecore
8/1/2008, 05:51 PM
Speaking of orangepower.com, The dismissal of Jarboe will result in about 5,239 fewer posts from the JKS's.

Piware
8/2/2008, 02:14 PM
Speaking of orangepower.com, The dismissal of Jarboe will result in about 5,239 fewer posts from the JKS's.

Oh, I doubt that. They will carry on about Dusty D. for at least two weeks. Most of them get it that Dusty cleaned up his act, paid his dues and went on to graduate as an Academic All American but they just love to drag it up. Their little agroid brains have forgotten all about Prentiss "The G Unit" Elliott and the recent exploits of sex-offender Collins, their drunk coach and his successor, Son of Drunk. They are, unfortunately, not that stupid - just nasty.

tommieharris91
8/2/2008, 02:20 PM
Oh, I doubt that. They will carry on about Dusty D. for at least two weeks. Most of them get it that Dusty cleaned up his act, paid his dues and went on to graduate as an Academic All American but they just love to drag it up. Their little agroid brains have forgotten all about Prentiss "The G Unit" Elliott and the recent exploits of sex-offender Collins, their drunk coach and his successor, Son of Drunk. They are, unfortunately, not that stupid - just nasty.

Go post this there and see what happens.

DeadSolidPerfect
8/2/2008, 08:22 PM
You're a disgrace to Claremore. And that's hard to be.

Now wait a second, Claremore is a hell of a town.

fossil
8/2/2008, 09:54 PM
I don't go the OP.com expecting to read anything except the sunshine pumping and OU bashing that I always see. I have no desire to post there, I just like to see what that bunch of dellusional clowns have to say about how they're gonna take over the football world. Funny......just danged funny!

Sooner-Magic
8/2/2008, 10:06 PM
I totally agree. It was kinda an "out of sight, out of mind" thing. Then I started working with a few of 'em. . .

Kinda like Democrats: logic doesn't faze them at all.

That is the weirdest thing in this state. Except for Veterinarians I don't think I have ever had any dealing with an osu grad (the Vet I use graduated from Mo). I deal with tons of guys from OU, UT, ATM and various other schools but not osu.

Boomer.....
8/3/2008, 12:50 AM
I don't go the OP.com expecting to read anything except the sunshine pumping and OU bashing that I always see. I have no desire to post there, I just like to see what that bunch of dellusional clowns have to say about how they're gonna take over the football world. Funny......just danged funny!

Your mostly correct, but there are a few realistic ones.

tommieharris91
8/3/2008, 02:08 AM
That is the weirdest thing in this state. Except for Veterinarians I don't think I have ever had any dealing with an osu grad (the Vet I use graduated from Mo). I deal with tons of guys from OU, UT, ATM and various other schools but not osu.

OK, my real question now is... WHY DO YOU HAVE ALMOST 1,100 POSTS AT OP.COM AND ONLY 25 HERE????

Boomer.....
8/3/2008, 02:10 AM
OK, my real question now is... WHY DO YOU HAVE ALMOST 1,100 POSTS AT OP.COM AND ONLY 25 HERE????
Zactly!

tommieharris91
8/3/2008, 02:14 AM
While I'm at it, I'm gonna go ahead and show you one of your nice neg comments you left me:

Internet TV? 8/2/2008 10:27 PM Sooner-Magic 9-8=2

Seriously, do you need to go back to 1st grade? 9-8=/=2, just like 12 is less (not greater than) 32.

Sooner-Magic
8/3/2008, 02:29 AM

I'm not sure it is any of your business but because I lost my login for my old user name here. I haven't run into Phil or Dean to bring it up since.

Sooner-Magic
8/3/2008, 02:31 AM
While I'm at it, I'm gonna go ahead and show you one of your nice neg comments you left me:

Internet TV? 8/2/2008 10:27 PM Sooner-Magic 9-8=2

Seriously, do you need to go back to 1st grade? 9-8=/=2, just like 12 is less (not greater than) 32.

You left me nine negatives in about a two hour period. I don't really care but payback can be a beotch at times. Seriously act your age or complain to Phil.

Boomer.....
8/3/2008, 02:33 AM
You left me nine negatives in about a two hour period. I don't really care but payback can be a beotch at times. Seriously act your age or complain to Phil.

Shut the **** up you piece of ****!!!

tulsaoilerfan
8/3/2008, 02:34 AM
So what was this thread about? :)

Boomer.....
8/3/2008, 02:35 AM

**** off, dip ****!

:D

tommieharris91
8/3/2008, 02:57 AM

ORANGE POWER.............STOOPID!

tommieharris91
8/3/2008, 03:02 AM
I'm not sure it is any of your business but because I lost my login for my old user name here. I haven't run into Phil or Dean to bring it up since.

So you lost your login 10 months ago but never asked an admin for it?

olevetonahill
8/3/2008, 03:36 AM

I think we Call that a PEEM or an Email
Not sure about your Case tho :confused: :P

olevetonahill
8/3/2008, 03:37 AM

Neg Power ?:D

olevetonahill
8/3/2008, 03:40 AM
So you lost your login 8 months ago but never asked an admin for it?

Naw hes a sicem troll and aint LOst anything yet Virginty or anything else :rolleyes:

OU_Sooners75
8/3/2008, 04:07 AM
And since I have followed OU football since my Freshman year in high school and chose to play college football elsewhere, because I lacked D-1 talent and speed, I am a bandwagon OU fan.

Doesn't matter that my mother graduated from OU. It doesnt matter that my Brother graduated from OU and I have a sister attending OU.

Yes, I did not attend OU, but my blood line has and my heart is Crimson and Cream!

According to OSU fans at OP.com: since I am an OU fan, I mow lawns or work fast food. I have a mullet and live in a trailer park. I beat my wife and kids, and I wear plaid shirts with cutoff shorts.

If I did not have a cousin starting on the OLine for OSU, I would not even care to watch their games thanks to the bigotry those fans portrait.

Oh and Ardmore, you fit in nicely over there.

badger
8/3/2008, 09:11 AM
Wow, I enjoyed the complement (assuming I was one of those being thought of) but at the same time I'm a little annoyed. HA!

Yes, you were the one being thought of. You were probably annoyed because you, too are tired of your fellow Pokes reminding you how many games you won out of the last OBSCURE NUMBER OF GAMES you guys had.

You are probably also tired of hearing about how you are a team on the rise every year.

You probably never tire of hearing of the glory Barry Sanders years (we still talk about AD) but are probably sick of that windbag T. Boone powering his namesake stadium with giant football-killing windmills... seriously, those wind blades WILL kill your football and tear it to shreds in the most painful forum of death known to pigskins.

But alas, we merely have a one-game-a-year thing with the likes of such Pokes, whereas you have a 12 game per year thing with them. Perhaps these fans will be limited this year because of your new season ticket policy. Or perhaps, it will bring such fans out for more than one game each season for that very reason.

In any event, Booner gets his name on everything, Holder gets his money, Gundy turns 41, but still gets to be a man. You Pokes, however, get relatively nothing, except more places to see Boone's name, less money after purchasing said tickets, and fewer opportunities to quote "I'm a man! I'm 40!" as Gundy celebrates his birthday.

All in all, I can see why you'd rather hang out here :D

poke4christ
8/3/2008, 09:35 AM
Yes, you were the one being thought of. You were probably annoyed because you, too are tired of your fellow Pokes reminding you how many games you won out of the last OBSCURE NUMBER OF GAMES you guys had.

You are probably also tired of hearing about how you are a team on the rise every year.

You probably never tire of hearing of the glory Barry Sanders years (we still talk about AD) but are probably sick of that windbag T. Boone powering his namesake stadium with giant football-killing windmills... seriously, those wind blades WILL kill your football and tear it to shreds in the most painful forum of death known to pigskins.

But alas, we merely have a one-game-a-year thing with the likes of such Pokes, whereas you have a 12 game per year thing with them. Perhaps these fans will be limited this year because of your new season ticket policy. Or perhaps, it will bring such fans out for more than one game each season for that very reason.

In any event, Booner gets his name on everything, Holder gets his money, Gundy turns 41, but still gets to be a man. You Pokes, however, get relatively nothing, except more places to see Boone's name, less money after purchasing said tickets, and fewer opportunities to quote "I'm a man! I'm 40!" as Gundy celebrates his birthday.

All in all, I can see why you'd rather hang out here :D

Post count here just over 600.

Post count over there just over 5200.

I think it's obvious where I like to hang.

BTW, that time I was just annoyed ;)

badger
8/3/2008, 10:12 AM
Post count here just over 600.

Post count over there just over 5200.

I think it's obvious where I like to hang.

BTW, that time I was just annoyed ;)

Considering how long you've been a Poke fan compared with how un-Sooner you are, I would say that each of your posts here on a Sooner board count about 10 times. After all, resident Pokes fans on a Sooner board (unless they appeared on national television wearing a giant orange foam hat with a stunned expression as OSU falls behind by a large margin in the 3rd quarter) is unheard of.

Thus, your REAL post count comparison is 6,000 to 5,200. Take it up with your OP.com colleagues and they will agree-- posting on SF.com is an Aggie sin ;)

CORNholio
8/4/2008, 12:24 PM
Their buttons are easy to push because they are usually not capable of thinking for themselves and forming their own opinions. They absorb the orange minority propaganda long enough to become walking zombies with pre-approved responses.
However it is pure entertainment to watch them freak out and melt down with topics such as:
Hart Lee Dykes
T Boones semi-pro team
'rasslin
their apparent belief that OU is "yardman U" despite OU's obvious dominance over OSU in academics
Bandwagon fans--OSU has none because they have a program only a mother could love
"Media bias"
little brother syndrome
the hypocrisy of nearly all of their OU stereotypes

Sooner-Magic
8/4/2008, 01:26 PM
So you lost your login 10 months ago but never asked an admin for it?

No I lost it several years ago. But I was working overseas and because there really is very little true football discussion here I didn't really care.

I have been a Sooner Booster since before you were born you snot nosed little twit.

tommieharris91
8/4/2008, 02:21 PM
No I lost it several years ago. But I was working overseas and because there really is very little true football discussion here I didn't really care.

I have been a Sooner Booster since before you were born you snot nosed little twit.

Sooner-Magic's post count on OP.com:

Sooner-Magic's post count here:

So you think there is more football discussion at the OP.com bed-a-lamb board than here?

OKLA21FAN
8/4/2008, 02:24 PM
Sooner-Magic's post count on OP.com:

Sooner-Magic's post count here:

So you think there is more football discussion at the OP.com bed-a-lamb board than here?

but he lost his login!!!!!! best excuse evar! :gary:

no go blow your nose!

Curly Bill
8/4/2008, 02:24 PM
Hey Tommie, I hear you're a snot nosed little twit.

Any truth to that?

badger
8/4/2008, 02:25 PM

Goodness! This name calling is heartily amusing, but definitely uncalled for. We all know that T. Boone is a bigger money booster than all of our incomes combined, so let's not let booster status of our favorite team get in the way of our fandom.

But yes, tommieharris, I would have to say that you Bears fans are quite the snot nosed little twits :P

;)

tommieharris91
8/4/2008, 02:26 PM
Hey Tommie, I hear you're a snot nosed little twit.

Any truth to that?

Well, since I'm not a gun owner and can't get into the flying dickwheel club, I guess this is next best thing.

badger
8/4/2008, 02:28 PM
Well, since I'm not a gun owner and can't get into the flying dickwheel club, I guess this is next best thing.

Aww, so you're not one of the people that Barack said is clinging to his gun and religion.

Well... I guess you can always cling to your single Super Bowl victory :D:D:D:D:D

Go Pack go!

tommieharris91
8/4/2008, 02:29 PM
Goodness! This name calling is heartily amusing, but definitely uncalled for. We all know that T. Boone is a bigger money booster than all of our incomes combined, so let's not let booster status of our favorite team get in the way of our fandom.

But yes, tommieharris, I would have to say that you Bears fans are quite the snot nosed little twits :P

;)

We could have used Favre. Badly. Now, I think we finish 3rd in the division and somewhere around 6-10 and 8-8.

Badger, what happened to your Brewers? They cover a 5 game lead in the span of a week, and in less time than that they're right back to 5 games out. I mean, I thought they would have take at least 1 of the 4 games vs the Cubs in Milwaukee... :D

badger
8/4/2008, 02:33 PM
We could have used Favre. Badly. Now, I think we finish 3rd in the division and somewhere around 6-10 and 8-8.

Badger, what happened to your Brewers? They cover a 5 game lead in the span of a week, and in less time than that they're right back to 5 games out. I mean, I thought they would have take at least 1 of the 4 games vs the Cubs in Milwaukee... :D

Poor Brew Crew. Looks like I'm going back to being a closet Brewer fan like I have been for most of the last 25 years :D

Favre is NOT fair game in this rivalry discussion, thank you very much :mad: Stop being such a snot nosed little twit, you snot nosed little twit. Gosh, why do Bears fans always have to be such snot nosed little twits? Stupid Chi-town's filled with snot nosed little twits.

;)

Curly Bill
8/4/2008, 02:33 PM

pfffft, there is no next best thing! :D

tommieharris91
8/4/2008, 02:34 PM
Aww, so you're not one of the people that Barack said is clinging to his gun and religion.

Ohh no, this doesn't mean I'm a 2nd Amendment hater and that I don't have religion. I just don't own a firearm.

tommieharris91
8/4/2008, 02:40 PM
Favre is NOT fair game in this rivalry discussion, thank you very much :mad: Stop being such a snot nosed little twit, you snot nosed little twit. Gosh, why do Bears fans always have to be such snot nosed little twits? Stupid Chi-town's filled with snot nosed little twits.

;)

Meh, Favre would have paired with AD in Minisoota anyway.

badger
8/4/2008, 02:53 PM
Meh, Favre would have paired with AD in Minisoota anyway.

:mad: What did I say about Favre being off-limits in this discussion? :mad:

Unlike many Bears fans out there who suddenly noticed that this team existed once Tommie Harris (not to be confused with snot nosed little twit tommieharris91 here) got drafted, I have known that they existed since birth. Da Bears have always been da rival. Even when Minnesota got halfway decent under Randy Moss/Cris Carter/token qb to throw ball up to both of them/etc. da bears were always da rival.

Now, here comes snot nosed little twit tommieharris91 talking snot nosed little trash about my team here. Grrrrr... I should Super Bowl Shuffle you to negspekland :mad:

Nah :D You know I keed. Here, have the original as a peace token:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJNC3dgreaU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJNC3dgreaU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And now... because I still hate da bears, have a token rivalry photo jihad!!!
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/rex-grossman-screwed.jpg
http://www.squibkick.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/rex-grossman-stinks.jpg
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/dr_z/02/06/analysis/tx_0206_grossman_wi.jpg
http://www.makeyougohmm.com/images/2007/superbowl-xli-9.jpg
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/_photos/2007/02/06/topper-colts.jpg
http://media.abqtrib.com/albq/content/img/photos/2007/02/06/grossman_t600.jpg

tommieharris91
8/4/2008, 03:16 PM
I'm not mad. After all, the Bears swept the packers last season.

Ohh, and I can open old wounds too. :P
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Sports/ap_tynes_080121_ssh.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cc268RdXugwc/610x.jpg

http://rawsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/bears-packers.jpg

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper736/stills/1q797m03.jpg

badger
8/4/2008, 04:23 PM
:mad:
You asked for it, bear boy...

http://thebestsportsblog.com/images/2007/02/orton.jpg
http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2008/05/07/jay_mariotti_the_eddie_munster_ve_2.png
http://insidetheiggles.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/bears-suck.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2gtomir.jpg
http://www.cheeseandpackers.com/uploaded_images/BearsSuck-776484.jpg
http://www.bearsstillsuck.com/chibsm.gif
http://www.yoursportsfan.com/gallery/I/2005/01/01/336.jpg

tommieharris91
8/4/2008, 04:33 PM
:mad:
You asked for it, bear boy...

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2008/05/07/jay_mariotti_the_eddie_munster_ve_2.png

I really, really like this pic! He's on par with the Carlsons and Tramels of the world when it comes to toilet paper journalism.

badger
8/4/2008, 07:34 PM
I really, really like this pic! He's on par with the Carlsons and Tramels of the world when it comes to toilet paper journalism.

Green Bay actually has its own version of this guy, except without ESPN and without a major reading audience a la Chicago, only Green Bay experts like me know about him.

Now that I look for this guy, it turns out he's in Reno, Nevada :rolleyes:

See, THAT'S how long I've been living in Oklahoma! Chuck Carlson's gone and finally been driven off by the Packer fans he's infuriated all these years!

I heard people speculate that he was only there because otherwise, it'd be nothing but Packer praise 24/7 (even in the losing seasons). Alas, he's gone, so perhaps they've replaced him with an even bigger phony.