PDA

View Full Version : Euthanize? I think so.

soonervegas
7/30/2008, 11:56 AM
My 2 year old is missing. You know what that means...........

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,394241,00.html

StoopTroup
7/30/2008, 12:05 PM
Beginning to look like a homocide?

I love how journalists report the in-betweens anymore.

"Hey Casey! Smile for the camera! We're trying to make you look like a murderer. Yeah...that's the one. Very nice. Thanks!"

I hope they find the little girl.

Viking Kitten
7/30/2008, 12:31 PM
I pretty much want to euthanize any white girl who throws gang signs just on general principal.

The photos were captured by a "nightlife photographer," who is paid to go around and snap photos of young people having fun. The writer of this story is simply pointing out that's not typically the demeanor of someone whose child has gone missing.

I really don't get the reporter hate that's going on both here and in the thread about the dog mauling story. If we're angry about these awful things that keep happening to children, maybe instead of blaming newspeople, we should be blaming a society that encourages young, stupid, irresponsible people to have children they have neither the desire nor the capacity to take care of.

StoopTroup
7/30/2008, 12:34 PM
I'd like the reporter to help find the girl.

And VK...it's not reporter hate as much as I just don't like folks who make a living on other people's pain...except for Mack Brown of course...UT should keep him forever....:D

Animal Mother
7/30/2008, 12:46 PM
Then don't watch/read the news???

sooner_born_1960
7/30/2008, 01:16 PM
StoopTroup, there are a lot of occupations that owe their very existance to other people's loss or pain. Doctors, firemen, paramedics, policemen, etc.