PDA

View Full Version : If I purchase that OU Tickets memebership thing...

TheHumanAlphabet
7/30/2008, 08:19 AM
Does that give you better chance to get single game tix?

Uhhh, memebership = membership - drats.

badger
7/30/2008, 10:39 AM
Does that give you better chance to get single game tix?

Uhhh, memebership = membership - drats.

"Edit" your post, "Go advanced" and you might be able to change the title. I've had it work and not work in some instances :)

I think that everyone has a 100 percent chance of getting single game tix based on the number of scalpers out there. However, your question is probably if you will get BETTER tickets at a BETTER price using the system, right?

I still think begging fans with an innocent little girl smile is the best "system" out there. :O

TheHumanAlphabet
7/30/2008, 12:13 PM
Badger thanks... However, I am not willing to go out to Seattle without tix in hand. Not that much of a gambler.

nativesooner
7/30/2008, 12:37 PM
Are you talking about the Ticket Exchange membership, or the Sooner Club membership? I don't remember seeing away tickets on the Ticket Exchange thing but they may have some. If you mean the Sooner Club you'll have to donate a big chunk of change to get away tickets unless you request Baylor or something.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/30/2008, 12:43 PM
I was thinking of the $25 membership deal - I guess of ticket exchange dealio.

nativesooner
7/30/2008, 12:47 PM
Ahhh ok....you may call and see if they include away tickets. I haven't looked on there the past couple of years but they do have some good home game tickets on there from time to time. Or if you have season tickets you're supposed to have that membership automatically. If not I bet you could find someone that does and save your $25.

yermom
7/30/2008, 01:45 PM
UW tickets may or may not be sold out. you might be able to get them from the ticket office.

i didn't even try to get them with my season tickets because i'm next to 100% sure that i can buy them at the game for under face

the only away tickets i tried to get through OU was OSU. those bastards. i have no idea how getting those is going to be this year.

Boomer.....
7/30/2008, 01:58 PM
Try buying off of the Washington Husky's web site

http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AHUSKIES%3AF08%3AF02 %3A&linkID=uwash&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

TheHumanAlphabet
7/30/2008, 02:21 PM
Boomer...Thanks, already looked it up, but wanted to know the OU seating section before I did that. After purchasing Oregon tix from a duck fan, it would be nice to sit with the visitors - or really close to them.