PDA

View Full Version : Josh Jarboe at it again.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ardmore_Sooner
7/30/2008, 12:27 AM
I had a friend of mine call me today asking if I had seen this video, and I can't say I was/am shocked at all. Josh Jarboe at his finest folks. :eek:

http://reddirtkings.com/2008/07/josh-jarboe-is-not-malcolm-kelly.html

JLEW1818
7/30/2008, 12:34 AM
That just pissed me off. I hope Duke Robinson knocks the complete crap out of him. I'm freaking sick and tired of people using the "N WORD". I hate the word. I don't care if your black brown white red or green. It is a stupid word that nobody should use. I wish we could eliminate thugs on our football team. I just hope one of the Seniors takes this kid under his wing. I talk to Nic Harris on facebook and the dude is a complete class act. Ya my girlfriend thinks its kinda wierd that I do talk to the sooners on facebook, but oh well I like it! Anyways I don't think Sam Bradford or DeMarco Murrey would be doing this crap. At least when MK did it, it was somewhat cool.

GOOD NIGHT!

Collier11
7/30/2008, 12:35 AM
I wouldnt exactly say he is at it again since he had the charges dropped but it certainly is not of a desirable character to do this crap on video

Collier11
7/30/2008, 12:36 AM
That just pissed me off. I hope Duke Robinson knocks the complete crap out of him. I'm freaking sick and tired of people using the word "n i g g e r". I hate the word. I don't care if your black brown white red or green. It is a stupid word that nobody should use. I wish we could eliminate thugs on our football team. .

This is a whole other convo for the SO, if you want to start it up ill join in with alot of opinions

setem
7/30/2008, 12:40 AM
Why spread it even more?

Words are words. He paid the price...

He better shape up or they will ship him out! I can freestyle too. MK's was the best though!

PT throwin that ball and it's hummin I'm a gonna catch it, I'm a gonna wretch it! I love it dude is going to murder in the NFL!

StoopTroup
7/30/2008, 12:47 AM
America Folks....Land of the Free...Home of the Sooners!

I see you can get a Sooner Ringtone there though. :D

JLEW1818
7/30/2008, 12:58 AM
Freedom of speech, but not in Norman. Please I wish he would just keep his mouth shut. Catch 20 td's his freshman year then he can call me names for all I care. Seriously ..

Mark Clayton, all I have to say, I heart him.

StoopTroup
7/30/2008, 01:04 AM
Freedom of speech, but not in Norman. Please I wish he would just keep his mouth shut. Catch 20 td's his freshman year then he can call me names for all I care. Seriously ..

Mark Clayton, all I have to say, I heart him.

I don't blame you for feeling that way...

Maybe he's just practicing? :D

JLEW1818
7/30/2008, 01:07 AM
Ya, I'm just saying the kid has so much talent, everybody knows that. Why blow it before it starts.
There is a thing called "common sense". But when you think about it, Common Sense is not common.

StoopTroup
7/30/2008, 01:08 AM
You'd think his teammates might try to reel him in.

JLEW1818
7/30/2008, 01:13 AM

I think the o-line and Sammy will do that. He's going to get to college and realize he is a nobody yet. Don't get me wrong the kid is a Sooner so I like him, but still. I think he will mature. But guys have we ever had a recent situation with gun related activity? I'm all about second chances and putting stuff in the past and learning on it, just like Stoops is. I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed. However, I do know we will win with or without him.

pweitkem
7/30/2008, 07:58 AM
Well that rap sucked... really bad. I could do better and I'm in my mid-thirties and day glow white. But I don't know if there is much to really worry about here... I liked Two Live Crew, NWA and the Ghetto Boys when I was Josh's age. I knew all the words and could rap along with Bushwick Bill... but I wasn't doing any of the things the songs represented. He's just a kid, cut him some slack.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/30/2008, 08:17 AM
That just pissed me off. I hope Duke Robinson knocks the complete crap out of him. I'm freaking sick and tired of people using the word "n i g g e r". I hate the word. I don't care if your black brown white red or green. It is a stupid word that nobody should use.

I agree with you. Just like on the stupid "The View" where Whoopie and that other girl were trying to argue that it is okay for blacks to use the N word. "Its doesn't mean the same if it comes from a black person, than a white..." They want it to be a wrong word, then don't use it in any fashion. I would love to own the word "Honkie" and prevent people from using it, but you know, it has no meaning for me. Just as "cracker" doesn't.

Sooner-Magic
7/30/2008, 09:14 AM
I'm quite a bit older than most of you and I don't see anything to be upset about. He won't be leaving for a music career anytime soon is about all I got out of it.

Like has been posted I'm sure he will mature. Best guess is when the pads go on in a few days he will become more humble.

If he is as good as he thinks he is I'll bet most of us have Josh Jarboe ringtones before the end of September :D

soonerfan28
7/30/2008, 09:16 AM
I don't think that some young African American males understand where the word originates from and how unintelligent they sound saying it. I am not African American, but my high scholl coach was and he had no tolerance for the word in any form. Do young men like this not understand that people fought for equality in this country and then you downgrade yourself. It's shocking that people still see this word as useful.

badger
7/30/2008, 09:30 AM
The N-word is just like the S-word or the F-word or the B-word or the D-word or the H-word to me... words that you want to avoid using or risk sounding like an idiot.

This is why here at SoonerFans.com we have clever substitutes for words that make you sound like an idiot.

What's that you say, beyonce? You looking for a sower abolisher? What the heck... you know DANG well that there are NO sower abolishers here that know ANYTHING about Badlem.

Ehhh... Frank that Solich. I got nuthin' :D

SoonerRecon
7/30/2008, 09:33 AM
on August 4th the upperclass men will get a hold of him, and he'll start maturing like all teenagers do. we'll see how he does in the Oklahoma drill...

Widescreen
7/30/2008, 09:46 AM
Frack this thread.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/30/2008, 09:53 AM
The N-word is just like the S-word or the F-word or the B-word or the D-word or the H-word to me... words that you want to avoid using or risk sounding like an idiot.

This is why here at SoonerFans.com we have clever substitutes for words that make you sound like an idiot.

What's that you say, beyonce? You looking for a sower abolisher? What the heck... you know DANG well that there are NO sower abolishers here that know ANYTHING about Badlem.

Ehhh... Frank that Solich. I got nuthin' :D

You're an idot and a maroon! ;)

badger
7/30/2008, 09:53 AM

1- There are some players out there that will take younger talent under their wing to help them succeed.

2- And then, there are others that won't waste their time on lost causes.

3- There are still others that see younger ones as competition and if they don't make it at OU, that's one less athlete to compete against.

Soooo... let us see... Josh Jarboe is a wide receiver and he is from Georgia, so odds are, if any player takes him under his wing, it will be a player with something in common with Josh. Also, Josh would be more valuable to the entire team if there were few receivers, so you have to take that into account. Finally, seniority matters, so if there are fewer freshmen receivers.

We have two players from Georgia aside from Jarboe - Junior linebacker J.R. Bryant from Jesup, Ga. and freshman linebacker Daniel Franklin from Mount Airy, Ga. so that really isn't a factor.

Let us see how many receivers we have, shall we?

1- Jameel Owens 6-3 200 WR FR Muskogee, Okla. (Muskogee HS)

2- Corey Wilson 6-1 182 WR RS FR Carrollton, Texas (Creekview HS)

3- Brandon Caleb 6-2 196 WR JR Richmond, Va. (Fork Union Military Academy)

4- Juaquin Iglesias 6-0 204 WR SR Killeen, Texas (Killeen HS)

5- Tyler Stradford 6-2 183 WR RS FR New Orleans, La. (O. Perry Walker HS)

6- Dejuan Miller 6-5 200 WR FR Metuchen, N.J. (Metuchen HS)

7- Steven Cobb 6-2 200 WR RS FR Midland, Texas (Midland HS)

8- Rashad Hutchins 5-10 180 WR RS FR Houston, Texas (Hastings HS)

9- Adron Tennell 6-4 191 WR JR Irving, Texas (Irving HS)

10- Carter Whitson 5-11 182 WR JR Shawnee, Okla. (Shawnee HS)

11- Quentin Chaney 6-5 203 WR SR Tulsa, Okla. (Washington HS)

12- Ryan Broyles 5-11 175 WR RS FR Norman, Okla. (Norman HS)

13- T.J. Hamilton 5-11 194 WR JR Mounds, Okla. (Southern Nazarene)

Ok, so there goes the argument "but he's one of our only receivers!" (if that was ever an argument) because there are THIRTEEN, yes, 13 other receivers on our roster! Also, seven of the them are either freshmen or redshirt freshmen, so there goes the "he's the only receiver in the class" argument too.

That means that about the only thing that separates Josh Jarboe from the 100 other guys wanting to be on the field is his red hair. Competition is tough not just for the 13 receivers wanting to suit up on gameday, but also for the hundred other guys wanting on the field, so don't expect anyone to give Josh any special treament (especially since there's only two other guys from Georgia and they're both linebackers). Because there are so many freshmen receivers, Jarboe is not exactly stand out as the one that the other receivers need to coddle and raise to be the next generation's star.

This happens to so many talented football recruits - they are treated like gods during recruitment, then they show up on campus and try to act like gods still... without realizing that there are 13 others competing at their position, they're not even the only receiver in their class competing and there's nobody there that will treat them differently than anyone else unless they're given a reason to. Reason include awesome play on the field, or off-field dooshbaggery.

Since Jarboe hasn't seen the field, we can assume that if he is treated different, it will be for off-field dooshbaggery... like, say, a poorly executed freestyle rap video online?

So, anyways, I have said it in many words, and people have said the exact same thing in fewer: Jarboe is going to get hit a lot in practice.

kbsooner21
7/30/2008, 10:01 AM
Boys will be boys...

BillyBall
7/30/2008, 10:10 AM
1- Jameel Owens 6-3 200 WR FR Muskogee, Okla. (Muskogee HS)

2- Corey Wilson 6-1 182 WR RS FR Carrollton, Texas (Creekview HS)

3- Brandon Caleb 6-2 196 WR JR Richmond, Va. (Fork Union Military Academy)

4- Juaquin Iglesias 6-0 204 WR SR Killeen, Texas (Killeen HS)

5- Tyler Stradford 6-2 183 WR RS FR New Orleans, La. (O. Perry Walker HS)

6- Dejuan Miller 6-5 200 WR FR Metuchen, N.J. (Metuchen HS)

7- Steven Cobb 6-2 200 WR RS FR Midland, Texas (Midland HS)

8- Rashad Hutchins 5-10 180 WR RS FR Houston, Texas (Hastings HS)

9- Adron Tennell 6-4 191 WR JR Irving, Texas (Irving HS)

10- Carter Whitson 5-11 182 WR JR Shawnee, Okla. (Shawnee HS)

11- Quentin Chaney 6-5 203 WR SR Tulsa, Okla. (Washington HS)

12- Ryan Broyles 5-11 175 WR RS FR Norman, Okla. (Norman HS)

13- T.J. Hamilton 5-11 194 WR JR Mounds, Okla. (Southern Nazarene)

Brandon Caleb will be a RS So and you left out Manuel Johnson

badger
7/30/2008, 10:33 AM
Brandon Caleb will be a RS So and you left out Manuel Johnson

I just copied and pasted from SS.com, so that's why Caleb is listed as a junior. And yes, I did leave out Manuel Johnson....

...so make that FOURTEEN other receivers besides Jarboe... why do we have 15 receivers on our roster?! Is this typical? I think it's weird, but considering how many freshmen there are (debatable, considering RS FR's and just plain FR's) we can expect a few redshirts (red shirt will go nicely with red hair, Jarboe!).

I thought that 14 was a lot, but 15 just sounds like a lot more (kind of like selling stuff for $19.99 instead of $20) for some reason.

So...um... thoughts on our 15 receivers? :D

Curly Bill
7/30/2008, 10:38 AM
There may be 15 but does Cobb, Hutchins, Whitson, or Hamilton have any chance of seeing the field? All sound like walk-ons to me...

So....we really only have 11

C&CDean
7/30/2008, 10:39 AM
The punkass phenomena in wide receivers can be blamed on Michael Irvin, Shannon Sharp, Keyshawn, TO, that dumbass at Cincinnati with the gold teef, and all the other ****wads out there who think the game is all about them.

I hope the boy gets his act together, but if not, I don't really care. If he doesn't care enough about my school to not act like a dildo, I don't care enough about him to waste a thought on. Besides, as da baj has pointed out, we've got WR's running out our butt.

badger
7/30/2008, 10:42 AM
The punkass phenomena in wide receivers can be blamed on Michael Irvin, Shannon Sharp, Keyshawn, TO, that dumbass at Cincinnati with the gold teef, and all the other ****wads out there who think the game is all about them.

I hope the boy gets his act together, but if not, I don't really care. If he doesn't care enough about my school to not act like a dildo, I don't care enough about him to waste a thought on. Besides, as da baj has pointed out, we've got WR's running out our butt.

The days of Robert Brooks and other nice receivers aren't gone yet. Look at the guy Brett hoisted on his shoulders:
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/peter_king/10/02/favre1008/p1_favre1.jpg

and his teammate Donald Driver and you know there's still hope for the next generation :)

Wishboned
7/30/2008, 11:15 AM
If that young man has any character flaws I have no doubt that Coach Stoops and company will take care of it. He'll either stand corrected, or be disconnected.

JLEW1818
7/30/2008, 11:20 AM
Is there a rule how many RS a team gets per year?

thanks.

soonerfan28
7/30/2008, 11:52 AM
Maybe we should start a thread about the biggest screw-ups at Oklahoma. One I can think of right now is Dampeer. The guy was like 700 lbs and seemed like he ran a 4.5, but just to dumb to realize what he had.

Ardmore_Sooner
7/30/2008, 11:59 AM
Maybe we should start a thread about the biggest screw-ups at Oklahoma. One I can think of right now is Dampeer. The guy was like 700 lbs and seemed like he ran a 4.5, but just to LAZY to realize what he had.

Fixed.

soonerfan28
7/30/2008, 12:02 PM
true

NYC Poke
7/30/2008, 12:33 PM
You're an idot and a maroon! ;)

I wish we could all move past those racist and hurtful words.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon_%28people%29

badger
7/30/2008, 12:57 PM

You know what I could go for right now? Cheese and crackers. Yum, yum, how I love to chew on crackers. Those crackers always crumble under pressure because crackers are weak like that and break so easily. Those crackers deserve to die between my teeth because they're filled with little white speckles of salt. Man, crackers are weird.

shaun4411
7/30/2008, 01:41 PM
brent rawls is pretty high atop that list.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/30/2008, 02:26 PM

You're joking, right?

badger
7/30/2008, 02:51 PM
You're joking, right?

You didn't find that funny, so you're obviously racist.

;)

soonerboomer93
7/30/2008, 02:54 PM
That just pissed me off. I hope Duke Robinson knocks the complete crap out of him. I'm freaking sick and tired of people using the word "n i g g e r". I hate the word. I don't care if your black brown white red or green. It is a stupid word that nobody should use. I wish we could eliminate thugs on our football team. I just hope one of the Seniors takes this kid under his wing. I talk to Nic Harris on facebook and the dude is a complete class act. Ya my girlfriend thinks its kinda wierd that I do talk to the sooners on facebook, but oh well I like it! Anyways I don't think Sam Bradford or DeMarco Murrey would be doing this crap. At least when MK did it, it was somewhat cool.

GOOD NIGHT!

you hate the word, but you intentionally bypassed the profanity filter just to post it

2 cool points for you...

:rolleyes:

JLEW1818
7/30/2008, 03:13 PM
Excuse me the N word. Just trying to make it clear.

NYC Poke
7/30/2008, 03:32 PM
You're joking, right?

What are you, a runaway slave living in Jamaica?

Sooner24
7/30/2008, 04:01 PM

Preach on brother!

JLEW1818
7/30/2008, 04:56 PM
Short and sweet.

We will win with or without him. I guess his hair is kinda cool in its own way.

olevetonahill
7/30/2008, 04:58 PM
I agree with Dean (as I do on most things )
The boy will either Straighten up Or be gone

101sooner
7/30/2008, 05:32 PM
Great.

NY Times Blog:

http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/30/a-sooner-takes-the-rap/

olevetonahill
7/30/2008, 05:36 PM
Great.

NY Times Blog:

http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/30/a-sooner-takes-the-rap/

And WE care about anything the NY times has to say ?:rolleyes:

Bruiser53
7/30/2008, 07:42 PM
It got taken down from red dirt kings and youtube. That was quick. I needed to show more people an example of terrible rapping

SouthFortySooner
7/30/2008, 11:41 PM
Its not like he fell outta the back of a pickup. :confused:

TheHumanAlphabet
7/31/2008, 08:31 AM
You didn't find that funny, so you're obviously racist.

;)

Mrs. THA does call me humorly challenged ;) My mother beat all humor out of me as a child, you see, she was a stoic German that saw little time or value in humor. It was excessive, we mustn't show excessivism... ;)

I guess what amazes me is that I (using a long running SF joke) use the term "maroon" (because some guy can't spell) and here someone finds that at some time for some group it was used to describe them in poor terms. Amazing...

badger
7/31/2008, 08:42 AM
I guess what amazes me is that I (using a long running SF joke) use the term "maroon" (because some guy can't spell) and here someone finds that at some time for some group it was used to describe them in poor terms. Amazing...

Well, aggies ARE poor (i.e. "poor aggies") and they ARE maroon, so it wouldn't take TOO much to make a connection, no?

The fact that you haven't made that connection sooner... hmm... are you sure you're a sooner fan? :D:D:D

colleyvillesooner
7/31/2008, 08:52 AM
The should up the ante a bit:

http://newsok.com/video-shows-ou-freshman-rapping-about-weapons/article/3277173/?tm=1217482001

Video shows OU freshman rapping about weapons
Related Links
Watch Jarboe's rap (Warning: Graphic content)

By Jake Trotter
Staff Writer
A video is circulating on the Internet of Oklahoma freshman wide receiver Josh Jarboe rapping about carrying guns and shooting people.

In the spring, Jarboe was arrested in Georgia for bringing a gun to Cedar Grove High School.

The felony charges were reduced to misdemeanors in May under Georgia's First Offenders Act, allowing Jarboe to keep his football scholarship to OU.

The video was recently posted on the Web site YouTube and the OU fan site RedDirtKings.com before being taken down.

OU spokesman Kenny Mossman said coach Bob Stoops is aware of the video and that the matter would be handled internally.

Jarboe, a top wide receiver recruit last year, is currently serving two years probation.

badger
7/31/2008, 09:10 AM
Argh... thanks to NewsOK.com, this thing is never gonna die :mad:

Can't we just circulate the MK post-Big 12 rap instead because that was actually good? Instead we have JJ here that thinks he can rap, when I could probably do just was well right now.

I'm Josh Jarboe
I slap all hoes
Cuz they b!tches, b!tches
If you post on Youtube I kill you snitches, snitches
Cuz I pack a 40, yes I said I carry guns
I so bad@$$ with my pistol, I'm not a nun

:rolleyes:

Theskipster
7/31/2008, 10:36 AM
It got taken down from red dirt kings and youtube. That was quick. I needed to show more people an example of terrible rapping

Here you go.

http://www.gnextinc.com/ousoonersblog/2008/07/jarboes-controversial-rap-video.html

Wishboned
7/31/2008, 10:49 AM
OU spokesman Kenny Mossman said coach Bob Stoops is aware of the video and that the matter would be handled internally.

So that's what they call ripping someone a new *******? I guess it could be considered internal.

NYC Poke
7/31/2008, 12:10 PM

A few years ago, someone pointed me to a website that was sort of a compendium of racial pejoratives. I thought it was pretty fascinating. Some, like maroon, just seemed a little silly to be included. Others were just really, really obscure. Basically, for any group of people that have ever existed, there's another group that hamakes fun of them.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/31/2008, 12:13 PM
A few years ago, someone pointed me to a website that was sort of a compendium of racial pejoratives. I thought it was pretty fascinating. Some, like maroon, just seemed a little silly to be included. Others were just really, really obscure. Basically, for any group of people that have ever existed, there's another group that hamakes fun of them.

Is "macaca" on the site? 'Cause that is one I had NEVER EVER heard of...

JLEW1818
7/31/2008, 12:13 PM
When will we know who is going to RS ?

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 12:15 PM
When will we know who is going to RS ?

After the season when whoever didn't play will be redshirted.

As far as who will we plan to redshirt ???

JLEW1818
7/31/2008, 12:21 PM
After the season when whoever didn't play will be redshirted.

As far as who will we plan to redshirt ???

Ya how does that work ? Or I should say who do you think they are planning to RS.

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 12:32 PM
Ya how does that work ? Or I should say who do you think they are planning to RS.

Going into the season we'll have a group of guys that for whatever reason the plan will be to redshirt them, maybe because of depth at their position, they aren't physically ready, mentally ready, whatever...So, at the end of the season if they didn't play and they qualify for a redshirt then they will have been redshirted.

I have no idea who we plan to redshirt. Look at incoming players and see how much depth we have at those positions and you can get an idea.

shaun4411
7/31/2008, 12:50 PM
marcus walke would still be in uniform today if he didnt have to play in that game late in the season his freshman year.

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 01:01 PM
marcus walke would still be in uniform today if he didnt have to play in that game late in the season his freshman year.

Garrett Hartley I think also lost his redshirt very late in his Frosh year.

MojoRisen
7/31/2008, 01:26 PM
3 years ago we didn't have yotube - stuff is insane really. I know not of many raps these days with out Guns, Hoes and bitch slapping.

I think Jarboe needs a stiff talking too about being in the public eye and how to represent his university first. That kind of stuff needs to be done in private and not with a camera on you.

We all listened to Two live Crew and NWA and the Ghetto boys- we didn't wrap about it on a camera though.

However I did get in trouble in the 4th grade for busting out some beastie boys in the Auditorium on the mic- The wiffle ball bat did not go over well with the 4th grade teachers.

JLEW1818
7/31/2008, 01:43 PM
Garrett Hartley I think also lost his redshirt very late in his Frosh year.

Good point, I remember that.

bonkuba
7/31/2008, 01:57 PM
Less Gangsta........more football.

That is all :D

The_Red_Patriot
7/31/2008, 02:22 PM
I just hope this kid doesn't mess up down the road. If he does the backlash on Stoops will be there big time. The warning signs have already shown with Jarboe and Stoops has already backed him up.

JLEW1818
7/31/2008, 03:04 PM
Less Gangsta........more football.

That is all :D

True that.

SOONER STEAKER
7/31/2008, 03:15 PM
Josh Jarboe=Buster Rhymes

All he needs is a AK standing on the 3rd floor of Bud House. Bob needs to NIP this kid in the butt!!

Jdog
7/31/2008, 03:49 PM
How did this guy get into college? (good football player?)
how did he actually qualified?(good football player?)
how did we get him. (good football player?)
Is he related to Maurice Clarett? (would Clarrett do something this stupid) maybe

pweitkem
7/31/2008, 04:02 PM
Fantastic, he made it on SI.com. Well done.

Animal Mother
7/31/2008, 04:05 PM
So did Jarboe do this video and then post it himself? If he did he’s about as sharp as a stick of butter.

Did he do this goofing around and one of his “friends” uploaded it to “YO” Tube???
If so he needs new friends A.K.A. senior players to slap the bees out his as… HIVE!!!

soonerfan28
7/31/2008, 04:40 PM
I was one of the guy who originally said lets give him a second chance, but he still looks like he's headed down Dumbass Street. I hate being wrong but I'm thinking this guy is headed to D-II or whatever the hell they call it now. I really want to see this kid succeed, but Dampeer must have been his mentor because he's as dumb as they come.

Dan Thompson
7/31/2008, 06:02 PM
A few high passes over the middle in a couple of games might get his attention.

MojoRisen
7/31/2008, 06:02 PM
He has me worried - doesn't seem to get it - a lot of kids don't.

Manny Johnson said he looked the best in summer workouts of all the new recievers. Said he looked real good and owens looked pretty good

soonerfan28
7/31/2008, 06:04 PM
Owens has already outshined Jarboe and the season hasn't even started yet. If Jarboe is trying to get redshirted then he's doing a good job of working towards that.

MiccoMacey
7/31/2008, 06:09 PM
I'm sure people are wanting the video buried, but does anyone know where I could look at it?

It's no longer on reddirtkings or youtube.

MojoRisen
7/31/2008, 06:11 PM
Manual Johnson - stated recently Jarboe looked the best so far???? Saw a clip on sooner website.

I figured owens looked to be the better football player from the clips I have seen. Johnson contridicted me

soonerfan28
7/31/2008, 06:15 PM
Mojo do you have a link? I wouldn't mind seeing that vid.

Sooner13
7/31/2008, 06:28 PM
I just googled Josh Jarboe rap and watched it on youtube, you might just try that. :eek:

MojoRisen
7/31/2008, 06:31 PM
It is on the Official Oklahoma Ath site - under football and Big 12 media day.

Click on this link below- it would'nt copy paste.

Senior WR Manuel Johnson Discusses the Offense
Senior WR Manuel Johnson Discusses the Offense

MiccoMacey
7/31/2008, 06:52 PM
I just googled Josh Jarboe rap and watched it on youtube, you might just try that. :eek:

Funny, I just searched youtube with the key words "Josh Jarboe rap" and the video wasn't there.

I'll try google. Thanks.

MiccoMacey
7/31/2008, 07:02 PM

I googled Josh Jarboe rap...and it came up on youtube.

Funny, but google has a better understanding of what's on youtube than youtube does.

Thanks.

OKC-SLC
7/31/2008, 07:30 PM
I hope the boy gets his act together, but if not, I don't really care. If he doesn't care enough about my school to not act like a dildo, I don't care enough about him to waste a thought on.

I agree with you, as I often do. But I'll bowl you a better one:

I'd argue that the kid has already shown he cares nothing about being a Sooner with two public acts of dildoggery since signing.

I wish we'd cut him loose, personally. Haven't we all been complaining on this site about some of the "me first" arrogant blue chip non-team players we've had lately? And how that mentality contrasts so strongly against what made the 2000 kids so special?

Cut him. He ain't a Sooner no more than any other kid from Georgia is.

goingoneight
7/31/2008, 07:53 PM
"Handled internally" = "still on the team..."

I'm not saying Stoops isn't going to run him hard and have him in the community service and all that... I'm just saying. Don't hold out hope or just stick your chest out and proudly proclaim Stoops is too good to keep Jarboe around. Get ready... unless Stoops gives him the Ryan Broyles treatment, Jarboe is going to make big plays and everytime he does this season, you'll hear an aggy cry wolf.

And there was no YouTube to profile the 2000 Sooners back when they were in fall camp. Just another reason players are finding it more difficult than teams of past to succeed and have a clean image.

okcusooner
7/31/2008, 08:41 PM
I just watched the video and thought of the quote attributed to Mark Twain,

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

Now I wish I had not seen the video. No matter how spectacular any of his future catches may be, it will be hard to forget that he's an immature, poorly spoken buffoon in a man's body.

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 08:46 PM
he's an immature, poorly spoken buffoon in a man's body.

From an 18 year old? Hard to believe....

MojoRisen
7/31/2008, 08:54 PM
Every hour, every day , every week, year the kids will develop into the program. This is Oklahoma Football -

18 year old kid will rap- if people don't look out for him or get through to him he will screw himself I am sure.

He needs a road map for success- don't do's need to be on there.

Freedom of speach in todays society and upbringings- MEH

Don't knock culture because we have easy access to it - he is young he can talk some smack- but he better not doing anything that is stupid. PERIOD

It is not uncommon to rap a little and be a little - rebelish... He just needs to know the rules without exceptions.

okcusooner
7/31/2008, 08:55 PM
From an 18 year old? Hard to believe....

The typical boneheaded actions of an 18-year-old would be a great improvement over the junior-high rantings of Jarboe

Blue
7/31/2008, 09:19 PM

I'd call Duke Robinson a Sooner.

As far as the video. Big Deal. We're not fielding a debate team. As long as he can contribute on the field I wouldn't care if he walked around campus in pajamas carrying a PIMP cup.

Don't get me wrong. Don't do it again on video, but give the kid a break. He probably hasn't had the easiest of lives.

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 09:22 PM

As far as the video. Big Deal. We're not fielding a debate team. As long as he can contribute on the field I wouldn't care if he walked around campus in pajamas carrying a PIMP cup.

Don't get me wrong. Don't do it again on video, but give the kid a break. He probably hasn't had the easiest of lives.

I'm with ya, but I'm still not sure we can save him from being strung up by the SF.com posse.

KingDavid
7/31/2008, 10:04 PM
I'm quite a bit older than most of you and I don't see anything to be upset about. He won't be leaving for a music career anytime soon is about all I got out of it.

Like has been posted I'm sure he will mature. Best guess is when the pads go on in a few days he will become more humble.

If he is as good as he thinks he is I'll bet most of us have Josh Jarboe ringtones before the end of September :D

I will be SHOCKED if Jarboe sees the field before conference play, except for garbage time. There is too much riding on this season to risk anything on any true freshman not named Adrian Peterson.

We don't need the distractions. We've got plenty of talent at wide-out. I hope the seniors beat the living crap out of this kid, for his own good.

KingDavid
7/31/2008, 10:10 PM
I just watched the video and thought of the quote attributed to Mark Twain,

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

Now I wish I had not seen the video. No matter how spectacular any of his future catches may be, it will be hard to forget that he's an immature, poorly spoken buffoon in a man's body.

There is debate on the origin of that quote - from Confuscious to Lincoln, but also Twain. I'd say it started here:

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that
shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
-Proverbs 17:28.

Soonerus
7/31/2008, 10:11 PM
18 year olds do crap like this, they are brain-damaged, hopefully to emerge from it at 20-21...

OKC-SLC
7/31/2008, 10:46 PM
I don't understand.

You're right, though. We aren't fielding a debate team.

Stoops said at the time of the gun charges that "we have already stressed to him that his citizenship is of the utmost importance. He understands that anything less than exemplary behavior will not be tolerated." In my opinion, this tape does not convey exemplary behavior; rather at a minimum it represents very poor judgment by a kid to glorify the very behavior for which he was arrested and for which he is now on probation.

I don't want a kid rapping about guns and shooting people and disrespecting women on a video taped at Univ. of Oklahoma property while on full scholarship at the Univ. of Oklahoma to represent the football players at the Univ. of Oklahoma. I understand the opposite opinions on this topic, but this is mine.

tulsaoilerfan
7/31/2008, 10:52 PM
I don't care if he's 18 or 88, he's a representative of the University and he should know better than to do a video bragging about guns after he got in trouble for having one at school; IMO, he should be handed his walking papers immediately and i dont' give a damn how talented he may be

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 10:54 PM
I think we should put him on the rack until he repents...

Blue
7/31/2008, 11:00 PM
I don't understand.

You said, "He's no more a Sooner than anyone else from Georgia."

Dukes from Georgia. He's a Sooner. I live in Georgia. I'm a Sooner. I didn't quite get what you were saying there.

Sooner-Magic
7/31/2008, 11:05 PM
Somebody filmed him cutting up and rapping. My first thought was who cares, now I know.

He didn't break any laws, he didn't hurt anyone, he wasn't arrested. I think he will be fine.

No I didn't enjoy it either even though I was chuckling.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/31/2008, 11:05 PM
I have read more than one comment in this thread that "He's a Sooner, so I like him and will support him."

Please, feel free to disengage yourself from that thought process.

Just because he is a "Sooner", does not mean you have to like him.

Just because he is a "Sooner", does not mean you have to support him.

His behavior is flat-out ******-bag at this point. He has a helluva lot of ground to make up.

Grow up Josh. We don't need knuckleheads on the team. If you can't square up, go get your freakin' NFL contract somewhere else... that is, if they'll put up with you. Please refer to Maurice Clarett.

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 11:08 PM
http://www.visualstatistics.net/east-west/Witch%20Trials/Rack.jpg

Repent Jarboe, repent and ye shall feel no more pain.

Sooner13
7/31/2008, 11:13 PM
I'm sorry but I was listening to the radio earlier as everyone was freaking out about this. Frankly, after seeing the video, I don't think it is that big of a deal. Don't get me wrong, it was a dumb thing to do, but there are things to consider...

1. The kid was "freestyling" which means nothing of what he said is even suppose to make any sense.

2. People seem to have the impression that Jarboe was the one who uploaded it to youtube. Who actually took the video? (most likely another player)

3. The kid did something stupid in the past but this doesn't merit him being kicked off the team.

BTW, was that Austin Box in the background during the middle of the video?

MissouriSooner
7/31/2008, 11:15 PM
I don't understand.

Stoops said at the time of the gun charges that "we have already stressed to him that his citizenship is of the utmost importance. He understands that anything less than exemplary behavior will not be tolerated." In my opinion, this tape does not convey exemplary behavior; rather at a minimum it represents very poor judgment by a kid to glorify the very behavior for which he was arrested and for which he is now on probation.

I don't want a kid rapping about guns and shooting people and disrespecting women on a video taped at Univ. of Oklahoma property while on full scholarship at the Univ. of Oklahoma to represent the football players at the Univ. of Oklahoma. I understand the opposite opinions on this topic, but this is mine.

Well said. Anybody with judgment this poor cannot be a positive influence on the team. How Stoops handles this will speak volumes to the other players who try to keep their collective noses clean. Better to chase his butt and draw a line in the sand than overlook his "youthful indiscretion" and appear to play favorites. Let him play elsewhere. If we play the team he joins, our DBs can defend against him.

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 11:19 PM
The collective hysteria in this thread makes me laugh.

MissouriSooner
7/31/2008, 11:19 PM
You said, "He's no more a Sooner than anyone else from Georgia."

Dukes from Georgia. He's a Sooner. I live in Georgia. I'm a Sooner. I didn't quite get what you were saying there.

Dude, Sooner is a state of mind, not a geographical location. Let Lester or Mack have the riffraff that care only about themselves. Give us more Adrian Petersons or Roy Williamses; let guys who care only about themselves - Moe Dampeer, call home - take their show on the road, 'cause they ain't Sooners.

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 11:20 PM

If it was we'll put him on the rack too. This can not stand!

Blue
7/31/2008, 11:30 PM
Dude, Sooner is a state of mind, not a geographical location. Let Lester or Mack have the riffraff that care only about themselves. Give us more Adrian Petersons or Roy Williamses; let guys who care only about themselves - Moe Dampeer, call home - take their show on the road, 'cause they ain't Sooners.

I'm not arguing that. But if you think we're the only team in D-1a with a few thug life wannabe gangsters I want some of what you're smokin.

Ideally, yes I would love all of our players to be pillars of the community, choir boys, and humble servants, But that **** aint gonna happen in 2008. Blame their parents, blamethe govt., blame society, but if he can catch a 50 yard TD strike on the fly and get a degree and better his situation in life in the process, be thankful he's wearing Crimson and Cream and root him on to get better.

You're throwing this kid under the bus for being a kid and havin fun before he's ever played a down. Wasn't there issues about AD's character before he got here? Now he's everybodys favorite Sooner. If we as Sooners don't stick up for one of our players, who will?

[off soapbox] Now where can I get that Jarboe jersey?

soonerboy_odanorth
7/31/2008, 11:30 PM
I think we should put him on the rack until he repents...

Funny, I was thinking we should kick him off the team until he never comes back...

I must be getting crusty in my young age....

Over the last 30 f-ing years, amid all the great covers and accolades, I am damn sick and tired of "Sooners" in orange jumpsuits on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

He hasn't done anything to convince me he is headed down any other path.

That momma you were hugging after your commitment on national TV?... Josh... she must be proud.. Real. Proud.

(p.s. For clarification: I am 99.9% of the time militantly on board with the "no bashing of Sooner players/students" policies on this site. But I would simply defend myself by saying he has been neither a player nor student. We have a right, as donors, season ticket holders, fans, and long-standing members of this site, to support doing things the right way for OUr university. So far, that isn't happening with this thick-head. I'm of no mind to be supportive of a thug. I don't think any of us should be.)

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 11:32 PM
I was being sarcastic with my put him in the rack comments. As I said: the collective hysteria on this makes me laugh.

edit...just clearing things up in case anyone wonders.

Scott D
7/31/2008, 11:42 PM
the uppity behavior in this thread is amusing at best.

I now proclaim all of you to be that sheriff in arizona who took a meaningless deputization from Shaq for his impromptu freestyle asking Kobe how his *** tastes.

oh and SLC, Jarboe is one of 3 kids from Georgia on the team, guess we better ship Robinson and Daniel Franklin out of town as well, since you don't want any Georgians on the team.

Crimsontothecore
7/31/2008, 11:44 PM
This may be harsh, but if I'm Stoops, I send this kid packing right now. Enough of "he's a kid" and "It's just words". Considering what's happened with other players over the last 3 years, I'm more concerned with the reputation of OU and coach Stoops than I am with giving another bad seed a second chance. Let some other school risk him or let him go to D-2 where nobody will care anyway.

Collier11
7/31/2008, 11:48 PM
I don't understand.

you know how many people free style everyday about this crap, some of your fav sooners have freestyled about this kind of stuff and I know that 1st hand...they just didnt get it recorded and he says that he didnt know he was being recorded so I will trust Stoops if he believes him. I will base my opinion of him off of his actions and not his words

Collier11
7/31/2008, 11:50 PM
I don't care if he's 18 or 88, he's a representative of the University and he should know better than to do a video bragging about guns after he got in trouble for having one at school; IMO, he should be handed his walking papers immediately and i dont' give a damn how talented he may be

when I was 18 I wouldnt have thought about what it meant to "represent" OU and most other 18 yr olds dont either. We all rave about MK's freestyle but I bet alot of money that his freestyles that didnt make it to video contained alot more explicit language

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 11:51 PM
you know how many people free style everyday about this crap, some of your fav sooners have freestyled about this kind of stuff and I know that 1st hand...they just didnt get it recorded and he says that he didnt know he was being recorded so I will trust Stoops if he believes him. I will base my opinion of him off of his actions and not his words

Hey Collier, you're a long-timer here and very knowledgeable. You want to put him on the rack or burn him at the stake? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

;) :D

Blue
7/31/2008, 11:52 PM
I'd bet a thousand bucks more than 20 guys on our team sit around and have FUN and rap together just like this video showed. Passing time and bonding. The lyrics don't mean anything to me because rap music spits it out constantly. That doesn't make the lyrics right, but it says Jarboe may not necessarily be the anti-christ. Again, give him a break.

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 11:53 PM
I'd bet a thousand bucks more than 20 guys on our team sit around and have FUN and rap together just like this video showed. Passing time and bonding. The lyrics don't mean anything to me because rap music spits it out constantly. That doesn't make the lyrics right, but it says Jarboe may not necessarily be the anti-christ. Again, give him a break.

Give him a break hell! Lets rack him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;)

olevetonahill
7/31/2008, 11:54 PM
I agree with you, as I often do. But I'll bowl you a better one:

I'd argue that the kid has already shown he cares nothing about being a Sooner with two public acts of dildoggery since signing.

I wish we'd cut him loose, personally. Haven't we all been complaining on this site about some of the "me first" arrogant blue chip non-team players we've had lately? And how that mentality contrasts so strongly against what made the 2000 kids so special?

I tend to agree
But I also say Give Coach some time with the boy :cool:

Collier11
This may be harsh, but if I'm Stoops, I send this kid packing right now. Enough of "he's a kid" and "It's just words". Considering what's happened with other players over the last 3 years, I'm more concerned with the reputation of OU and coach Stoops than I am with giving another bad seed a second chance. Let some other school risk him or let him go to D-2 where nobody will care anyway.

Thats the great thing about it, Coach Stoops doesnt have to defend himself or his reputation to anybody, he has ran a clean program with no more than a few small hiccups and the one time it was really serious according to the ncaa he kicked the kids azz off the team, the starting qb no less

Scott D
hell, when I was 18, I would have been likely to be calling women bitches and hos in a song, and rap about dealing drugs and shootin mother****ers, if for no other reason than NWA, Ice-T, Geto Boys, and Compton's Most Wanted were the **** back then. Like most of the rappers your kids are listening to today, I didn't do any of that **** either.

Collier11
7/31/2008, 11:55 PM
Hey Collier, you're a long-timer here and very knowledgeable. You want to put him on the rack or burn him at the stake? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

;) :D

both, send him straight to hell in a handbasket

Scott D
7/31/2008, 11:56 PM

so you want to send him back to Georgia..got it. ;)

Collier11
7/31/2008, 11:56 PM
I tend to agree
But I also say Give Coach some time with the boy :cool:

I do agree that Coach Stoops and Schmidt need some "quality time" with the guy :D

Collier11
7/31/2008, 11:57 PM

cant have any Georgians on the team, bunch of thugs all of them

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 11:57 PM

Well, he does deserve it. :rolleyes:

;) ;)

Scott D
7/31/2008, 11:58 PM
cant have any Georgians on the team, bunch of thugs all of them

no doubt....can't truss em.

oh yeah, workin the old school P.E. into this thread.

Blue
7/31/2008, 11:58 PM

Hey now!:D

Scott D
7/31/2008, 11:59 PM
**** muh****ah, I lived in Georgia for a year growing up, I know how that **** is :)

Curly Bill
7/31/2008, 11:59 PM
I do agree that Coach Stoops and Schmidt need some "quality time" with the guy :D

Yup, I got no problem with this.

...but the waling and gnashing of teeth that was going on over this..Well, like I said: it was making me laugh.

Blue
8/1/2008, 12:00 AM
no doubt....can't truss em.

Damn skippy. We be bustin caps. Like a pool table.

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 12:00 AM
18 year olds do crap like this, they are brain-damaged, hopefully to emerge from it at 20-21...

you havnt yet , so when do we expect it from you :D

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:01 AM
Ou fans arent innocent of the PC overreactions that we see these days, we must let them all repent now!

Blue
8/1/2008, 12:01 AM
**** muh****ah, I lived in Georgia for a year growing up, I know how that **** is :)

I agree. It sucks. Don't say **** bout ma Mobile, Al gulf coast though.

Scott D
8/1/2008, 12:03 AM
Ou fans arent innocent of the PC overreactions that we see these days, we must let them all repent now!

nah they're all going to hell. Where they will find out the true meaning of being a Bevo.

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:05 AM
SD, we havent agreed more about anything....EVAR!!! PRICK! ;)

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 12:06 AM

Creepy huh? :P The things that can brings peeps together..

Scott D
8/1/2008, 12:07 AM

pretty sure we agreed that the Cubs suck donkey balls :)

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 12:10 AM
Give him a break hell! Lets rack him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;)

I dont wanta Kick him in the Nuts :mad:

soonerboy_odanorth
8/1/2008, 12:12 AM
I was being sarcastic with my put him in the rack comments. As I said: the collective hysteria on this makes me laugh.

edit...just clearing things up in case anyone wonders.

I had my sarcasm filter set properly... I certainly "gotcha"...

But my gut instinct: Very. Short. Leash.

I'm not so sure I'm being uppity as much as I'm being intollerant of prison/thug culture.

Again, I see no reason to support it, or anyone who does support it. Awww... poor kid, he's just bein' a kid, give the poor widdle kid a bweak... or not. Sure, he's "just a dumb kid"... like Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Where do we start drawing a line as far as acceptable social behavior?

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 12:12 AM
hell, when I was 18, I would have been likely to be calling women bitches and hos in a song, and rap about dealing drugs and shootin mother****ers, if for no other reason than NWA, Ice-T, Geto Boys, and Compton's Most Wanted were the **** back then. Like most of the rappers your kids are listening to today, I didn't do any of that **** either.

when I wuz 18 I wuz Fightin gooks
didnt have time fer No rap :(

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 12:14 AM

...but you were waving guns around! :D

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:15 AM
olevets a f'n thug, there ya have it!

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:16 AM
pretty sure we agreed that the Cubs suck donkey balls :)

more like they swallow them

Curly Bill
I'm not so sure I'm being uppity as much as I'm being intollerant of prison/thug culture.

I'm not a fan either, but some of the talk about how this knucklehead rapping was gonna bring on the downfall of the Sooner Nation was laughable.

Scott D

wtf are gooks? is that olevet code for triceratops? :D

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 12:17 AM

Again, I see no reason to support it, or anyone who does support it. Awww... poor kid, he's just bein' a kid, give the poor widdle kid a bweak... or not. Sure, he's "just a dumb kid"... like Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Where do we start drawing a line as far as acceptable social behavior?

Dude you done earned 2 Negs from me in this thread wanta try for 3 ?
Im saying Give Coach some time with this Kid :rolleyes:
after a year if hes still this stupid then Run him off ( which Bob will );)

Scott D
more like they swallow them

they definitely enjoy teabagging them.

Curly Bill

I'm sorry Vet but this was LMAO funny! :D

edit...I laughed till I can't breathe....

Blue
8/1/2008, 12:19 AM
Sure, he's "just a dumb kid"... like Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Where do we start drawing a line as far as acceptable social behavior?

Whaaaaat? I always like your posts, but comparing him to the freakin' Columbine killers? :eek:

olevetonahill

that was those little folks In black Jammies shooting at my youngass:mad:

Curly Bill
Whaaaaat? I always like your posts, but comparing him to the freakin' Columbine killers? :eek:

Well, we all know it's one step from rapping to capping.

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 12:20 AM
I'm sorry Vet but this was LMAO funny! :D

edit...I laughed till I can't breathe....

Its ok we done Kilt all them to get to the gooks ;)

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:21 AM

Not saying it is right or wrong but I know alot of people who would strongly disagree with you that this is acting like a thug more than it is representing his own culture, just sayin

I see no parallel to this and columbine...at all

Scott D
that was those little folks In black Jammies shooting at my youngass:mad:

there wasn't nobody in no black jammies back in 50000 BC ;)

olevetonahill

I done axed the Boy if he wants to try fer 3 .
pay tention ;)

Blue
8/1/2008, 12:22 AM
Well, we all know it's one step from rapping to capping.

You just Jarboed, ho.

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 12:23 AM
You just Jarboed, ho.

Oh ****, don't rack me bro!

olevetonahill

See my Point ?
we Kilt em out to get to the Jammie Folks :)

Collier11

LMFAO!!! If I had a beer in my hand it would have been all over my living room floor...sorry vet!

Scott D
8/1/2008, 12:24 AM

*shrug* odie, I see it as nothing more than doing what more than likely the voices in his ipod are doing. Neither of them are anywhere as near to thug life as they try to present themselves in the song. So it's music banning time I guess.

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:25 AM
soonerboy_odanorth, tell me how my azz taste! ;)

Scott D
See my Point ?
we Kilt em out to get to the Jammie Folks :)

that's one long *** time of killin'. apparently we need to disassociate your thug *** from the university of oklahoma. because that's what the masses from this thread want. ;)

soonerboy_odanorth
Dude you done earned 2 Negs from me in this thread wanta try for 3 ?***
Im saying Give Coach some time with this Kid :rolleyes:
after a year if hes still this stupid then Run him off ( which Bob will );)

Yo! Get out mah face and keep it real, negger!

***'Cause that matters, you cross-eyed moonshine pissin' cotton-stuffed jackass.

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:26 AM
dont be hatin SD, Schnelly and Switz get their shine from Vet, he aint going nowhere!

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 12:26 AM

***'Cause that matters, you cross-eyed moonshine pissin' cotton-stuffed jackass.

:eek:

:pop:

Scott D
8/1/2008, 12:28 AM
dont be hatin SD, Schnelly and Switz get their shine from Vet, he aint going nowhere!

[self righteous indignation voice]We don't need his kind representing any interests of the University of Oklahoma. As an institution we are far above that mindset, besides....that man might get us in trouble one day, and we can't risk a potential "black eye" that might slow down our chance at #9.[/self righteous indignation voice] ;)

FlatheadSooner
8/1/2008, 12:30 AM
I understand there has been rap like that / degree going around for quite a long time.

I don't understand why we should recruit someone that thinks that type rap is cool.

Me thinks damaged goods.

Time will tell.

Bob got him a special little project.

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 12:31 AM
I understand there has been rap like that / degree going around for quite a long time.

I don't understand why we should recruit someone that thinks that type rap is cool.

Me thinks damaged goods.

Time will tell.

Try recruiting someone that can play at all that doesn't listen to that stuff.

olevetonahill

You made the Trifecta
want to go for the ( whats that horse racing thing ? ):confused:
Oh and I aint crosseyed thank ewe:P

Collier11

Me thinks damaged goods.

Time will tell.

well do you want to be the one that kicks off 80% of the team?

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:32 AM
You made the Trifecta
want to go for the ( whats that horse racing thing ? ):confused:
Oh and I aint crosseyed thank ewe:P

youre goggle eyed!

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 12:35 AM
youre goggle eyed!

Naw they both look str8 ahead ;)
Did that seem like a Personal attack to Yall ?
I dont care one way or tother But The dude is a clown :D

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 12:36 AM
I dont care one way or tother But The dude is a clown :D

Yeah, I'm sayin personal attack. I think you must have pizzed him off. ;)

Blue
8/1/2008, 12:36 AM

Now starting at RB. JOSH josh josh! Groban!!!!!!!!!!

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 12:38 AM
Yeah, I'm sayin personal attack. I think you must have pizzed him off. ;)

ME ? :confused:
what I do ?

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 12:39 AM
ME ? :confused:
what I do ?

Maybe he's from Nam and you killed his folks??? :D

soonerboy_odanorth
8/1/2008, 12:41 AM
I dont care one way or tother But The dude is a clown*** :D

Absolutely right. I'm sorry I called you cross-eyed, ya gumbo-snortin' flat-head in a flat-bed. :D

*** Why... so... serious!?!?

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 12:41 AM
Maybe he's from Nam and you killed his folks??? :D

I must a pizzed him off he negged me 6 times
does this Mean WAR ?
I think so
:D

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:42 AM
drunk war can be deadly, we can turn his azz red!

olevetonahill
hey boyadanorth I aint got a clue what ur azz tastes like
but keep Postin and showing it Ok ?:D

FlatheadSooner

Suddenly, I feel really old.

:O

Seriously, there is wide range of tone, subject matter, eloquence, wording, inferrence, etc., to rap. This is what I consider "sucky" side.

Where's the influence of respect, class, dignity, humility, love.

Come on peace train, come on! Ok, I'm not that old, but I had older siblings.

JLEW1818
Can somebody give me an entire conversation between Bob and Jarboe.

Bob: " well son"
Jarboe: "ya coach"

Somebody give me a full one, on what will be said. thanks. I need some commentary.

Blue
8/1/2008, 12:43 AM
I look forward to Odanorths game 1 prediction. :D

Curly Bill
I must a pizzed him off he negged me 6 times
does this Mean WAR ?
I think so

Yup, sounds like it's on.

Collier11
Suddenly, I feel really old.

:O

Seriously, there is wide range of tone, subject matter, eloquence, wording, inferrence, etc., to rap. This is what I consider "sucky" side.

Where's the influence of respect, class, dignity, humility, love.

Come on peace train, come on! Ok, I'm not that old, but I had older siblings.

its at the habana inn with SBON's friends :D

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 12:44 AM
drunk war can be deadly, we can turn his azz red!

I aint draftin
but Yall feel free to Jump in
In his negs he said
How
does
My
azz
taste
azz
hole
LMFAO
I might jack with him later ;)

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:45 AM
which is funny cus he took that line from me, unoriginal idjit

soonerboy_odanorth
8/1/2008, 12:47 AM

ok... I lol'd with that one. Good stuff.

soonerboy_odanorth
8/1/2008, 12:47 AM
which is funny cus he took that line from me, unoriginal idjit

Shaq wants your "originality" back.

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:49 AM
NO, he wants to know what his azz taste like to KOBE

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 12:49 AM
Yup, sounds like it's on.

Like donkey Kong
I nevar Had a big Prob with him till tonight ;)
guess what It just escalated ;)

Blue
8/1/2008, 12:50 AM
Can somebody give me an entire conversation between Bob and Jarboe.

Bob: " well son"
Jarboe: "ya coach"

Somebody give me a full one, on what will be said. thanks. I need some commentary.

Imagining...

Bob: You were gonna do what with her what?

JJ: Giz my pillar in her 9 milla centa.

Bob: OK. What was all this about Ak's?

JJ: Oz ma way, gotz ak's. Day? or night? You decide. let me ride, Coach.

Bob: Hmmm. One last thing. What about the pool table?

JJ: It's like life ya know. 9 ball, goota call, all my hoes that gotz 10 toes. Michael Jackson thrilla, throw the meat on the grilla, scrilla.

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:50 AM
this thread will be locked bout the time I get to work tomm ;)

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 12:53 AM
Imagining...

JJ: It's like life ya know. 9 ball, goota call, all my hoes that gotz 10 toes. Michael Jackson thrilla, throw the meat on the grilla, scrilla.

HAHAHA. YES!! ANYBODY GOT ANYMORE ?

soonerboy_odanorth
8/1/2008, 12:53 AM
Like donkey Kong
I nevar Had a big Prob with him till tonight ;)
guess what It just escalated ;)

Good night you silly ol' wimmens-folks. Gotta go get seepy-time.

And...

You smell.

Bad. :P

Like :texan: !

(Snap! Oh no he di-nt!)

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:54 AM
Imagining...

Boats N Hoes!

SweetPup1221
8/1/2008, 12:56 AM
Haha, thats funny.

FlatheadSooner
8/1/2008, 12:56 AM

Is that the peace train or the love train you speak of?

Collier11
8/1/2008, 12:58 AM
thats the gravy train

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 12:58 AM
Haha, thats funny.

You wanta slap soonerboy odie around a bit? We'll hold him down for ya. :D

edit..then again, we might not even need to hold him down. :D

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 12:59 AM
ummmm. Does anybody realize it is now AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!! Just imagine back in February. Almost there. Sweetpup get off! haha

FlatheadSooner
8/1/2008, 01:00 AM
thats the gravy train

With biscuit wheels!

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 01:00 AM
Haha, thats funny.

Just in Case I aint said it
Your HAWT :hot: :cool:

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 01:02 AM
Good night you silly ol' wimmens-folks. Gotta go get seepy-time.

And...

You smell.

Bad. :P

Like :texan: !

(Snap! Oh no he di-nt!)

I did BOY
Ya Want More or do you surender ?

Collier11
Just in Case I aint said it
Your HAWT :hot: :cool:

now thats a personal attack

JLEW1818
Haha easyyy... hahha she just went to bed.

Collier11
8/1/2008, 01:03 AM
you hanging out in my closet?

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 01:03 AM
You wanta slap soonerboy odie around a bit? We'll hold him down for ya. :D

edit..then again, we might not even need to hold him down. :D

I done slapped him out Like that town out west
Ya know "Slapout " ?;)

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 01:04 AM
Haha easyyy... hahha she just went to bed.

And your Here ? :confused:
you chat Ill go take care of her :hot:

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 01:04 AM

hahaha.. how old are you anyway? just out of curiosity, I've always wondered?

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 01:05 AM

ba-dum crash! :D

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 01:05 AM
Trying to teach her some things. She has all 6 BCS conferences memorized, and each team in them. Not to shabby.

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 01:06 AM

nOOB just check his profile Is simple :D

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 01:07 AM
Trying to teach her some things. She has all 6 BCS conferences memorized, and each team in them. Not to shabby.

And you let her go to Bed alone ???????:eek:
you dummer than you look .;)

Blue
8/1/2008, 01:08 AM

And she picks Vandy vs Northwestern for the BCS title. Cause purple and gold is pretty! :D

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 01:09 AM
ya, only gives me the month and day, no year. WHAT ARE YOU NOT TELLING US? HAHA

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 01:10 AM
And you let her go to Bed alone ???????:eek:
you dummer than you look .;)

haha she is right next to me. Gotta love the lap tops.

Blue
I think we've made everyone forget about that nice young man, Josh Jarboe. ;)

Ardmore_Sooner

Freshman Ben Habern if I'm not mistaken.

Collier11
8/1/2008, 01:11 AM

Old enough to be her daddy :D :D :D Im 27 ya big queer :P

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 01:11 AM
I think we've made everyone forget about that nice young man, Josh Jarboe. ;)

ya screw him, I'll take my chances with manny, iggy, and Jg.

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 01:12 AM
Old enough to be her daddy :D :D :D Im 27 ya big queer :P

haha I would have said between 25 and 30.

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 01:12 AM

No, pay attention, we're not the screw him crowd, those self-righteous folks have done gone sleepy.

Collier11
8/1/2008, 01:13 AM
ya, only gives me the month and day, no year. WHAT ARE YOU NOT TELLING US? HAHA

you should be more worried about what she isnt telling you, like how much bigger Vet is than you ;)

FlatheadSooner
8/1/2008, 01:13 AM
haha she is right next to me. Gotta love the lap tops.

Can I get one of them "lap tops"? How muchy cost?

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 01:14 AM
No, pay attention, we're not the screw him crowd, those self-righteous folks have done gone sleepy.

haha ya I think he will mature.

Blue
8/1/2008, 01:14 AM
I really hope he ends up being a stud. It'll fun to bump this on gameday. :D

Ardmore_Sooner
8/1/2008, 01:15 AM
TTIWWP

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 01:15 AM
you should be more worried about what she isnt telling you, like how much bigger Vet is than you ;)

hhahahahhahahahaha.

Blue
8/1/2008, 01:16 AM
TTIWWP

Is that secret code for, "My thread got jacked"? ;)

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 01:17 AM
Do the pages keep coming ? Or is there some kind of limit. I've never been in a chat this cool before. haha

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 01:17 AM
I really hope he ends up being a stud. It'll fun to bump this on gameday. :D

Yup, yup indeed.

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 01:18 AM

Could be we're talkin about Triceratops again.

JLEW1818
Either vet is passed out, or he is thinking of something really clever to say.

Ardmore_Sooner

I don't even know what this thread is about. :cool:

olevetonahill

You still got it wrong Boy
Screw HER and Get off the Innerwebs :rolleyes:

JLEW1818
8/1/2008, 01:20 AM
sooners come first.

Collier11

didnt you see him call her hawt earlier, he's been jackin it

olevetonahill

She promised she wouldnt Bareass him :)

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 01:21 AM
sooners come first.

Oh good God no, I'm a Sooner fan and all that, but good Gawd! Are you insane?

Collier11
sooners come first.

what an ironic nickname she has given you

Ardmore_Sooner
vet, im curious, how much you had to drink tonight?

Blue
sooners come first.

well atleast set up your webcam so we can watch her while you post. WE ARE Sooner brothers and all...

JLEW1818
didnt you see him call her hawt earlier, he's been jackin it

hahaha, I like how its rated R at night.

Curly Bill
8/1/2008, 01:22 AM

...and again:

ba-dum crash!

He's here all week folks! :D

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 01:23 AM

Aint passed Out was Busy with yer Lady ;)

Blue

Good times. :D

Curly Bill
well atleast set up your webcam so we can watch her while you post. WE ARE Sooner brothers and all...

Best idea anyone's had on here in a long time! :D

SPEK

olevetonahill
8/1/2008, 01:24 AM
Do the pages keep coming ? Or is there some kind of limit. I've never been in a chat this cool before. haha

I can make her keep , Oh wait :O

Collier11
8/1/2008, 01:24 AM
I meant jack and poke...no, jack and coke

Ardmore_Sooner
8/1/2008, 01:25 AM
I can make her keep , Oh wait :O

WOW! :pop: :eek:

olevetonahill
sooners come first.

Only if its HER ;)

JLEW1818
haha, I use to use the web cams during the long distant relationship days. They are fun.
If you guys keep it up, I'm going to tell Rhino!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA jK. now thats funny.

Curly Bill

May have found me a new signature. ;)