PDA

View Full Version : The Hills season 4 begins August 18!

setem
7/29/2008, 11:04 PM
Banging *** women and it gives you something to talk to ladies bout so they will give you their secks!:D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/alexxshannon/laulau.jpg

YES!!!

OUsooner1
7/30/2008, 03:23 AM
lol I'll take her!

soonervegas
7/30/2008, 09:25 AM
I have never seen even 5 minutes of an episode, but either LC or Audrina? would pass inspection.

SoonerStormchaser
7/30/2008, 09:27 AM
I'd hit em both!

the_ouskull
7/30/2008, 03:55 PM
You can tell me what time The Hills comes on... and I'll tell you what a v*gina feels like.

Not HAVING one. Getting one.

Off this sh*t troll.

the_ouskull

mdklatt
7/30/2008, 04:32 PM
it gives you something to talk to ladies bout so they will give you their secks!

Won't they just think you're gay?

jkjsooner
7/30/2008, 04:51 PM
I'm all for doing whatever it takes to get some and I like looking at hot girls but for some reason I can't take more than 5 minutes of that show.

My wife loves it. I have to get on the computer or something when she turns it on. I laugh at her (good natured of course) because she watches a show that is targeted towards 15 year olds.

It's just as well that I don't watch it with her. When I do I have to constantly comment about how the whole non-reality reality thing is annoying.

olevetonahill
7/30/2008, 07:28 PM
I'd hit em both!

I guess you would
Look at what you have to sleep with :D

setem
7/30/2008, 08:50 PM
You can tell me what time The Hills comes on... and I'll tell you what a v*gina feels like.

Not HAVING one. Getting one.

Off this sh*t troll.

the_ouskull

If by v*gina, you mean that little piece of rabbit fur you rub on your dick then I don't want any of that. I will take the real thing!:O

olevetonahill
7/30/2008, 08:55 PM
If by v*gina, you mean that little piece of rabbit fur you rub on your dick then I don't want any of that. I will take the real thing!:O

Like youd Know the Differance :rolleyes:

the_ouskull
7/31/2008, 01:32 AM
You not only watch The Hills, but posted a thread about it on a public forum, and then went even further and tried to defend your post. I just want to know if your keyboard is split like your l*bia...

And no, you won't "take the real thing." If you have to watch crap shows like this in order to both see, and "have something to talk about with" hot women, thank yourself that I am off of the market. Otherwise, I'd be the guy hooking up with the women that you're thinking about sending a shot to so that you can walk up to them a few minutes later and innundate them with some thuper duper story about how L.C. and all of her pals blahblahblah.

In other words, you hump their legs. Men tell them that their show is crap. You have to watch their show. (Or CHOOSE to, either is bad.) I have made a conscious effort to be straight.

Maybe by "take the real thing" you meant pay for it. You may still have a shot there, I mean, unless you bump into the one hooker with a shred of self-respect left. Then, even your money will be no good, sir. Much like your post(s).

Sorry. I speak truth. Although I'm sure knowing that Season Four starts soon will make you much more popular at your sorority, so you got that goin' for ya, which is nice.

the_ouskull

Blue
7/31/2008, 01:53 AM
Gotta side w/ Skull here. Anyone who watches MTV, CW, WB or whatever **** channel this garbage comes on past the age of 14 needs to be lined up and shot along with the Trans-Fatty Folk.

setem
7/31/2008, 10:51 AM
You not only watch The Hills, but posted a thread about it on a public forum, and then went even further and tried to defend your post. I just want to know if your keyboard is split like your l*bia...

And no, you won't "take the real thing." If you have to watch crap shows like this in order to both see, and "have something to talk about with" hot women, thank yourself that I am off of the market. Otherwise, I'd be the guy hooking up with the women that you're thinking about sending a shot to so that you can walk up to them a few minutes later and innundate them with some thuper duper story about how L.C. and all of her pals blahblahblah.

In other words, you hump their legs. Men tell them that their show is crap. You have to watch their show. (Or CHOOSE to, either is bad.) I have made a conscious effort to be straight.

Maybe by "take the real thing" you meant pay for it. You may still have a shot there, I mean, unless you bump into the one hooker with a shred of self-respect left. Then, even your money will be no good, sir. Much like your post(s).

Sorry. I speak truth. Although I'm sure knowing that Season Four starts soon will make you much more popular at your sorority, so you got that goin' for ya, which is nice.

the_ouskull

WTF! I was not even serious about any of this ****. I mean yeah the girls are hot, but no lady I know would really have much to say about the show. As for that god damn novel you just wrote trying to belittle me you need calm the **** down! I was quoting a movie when I was talking about the Rabbit fur, it was ****ing joke! Have fun e-fighting cause I got real **** to do!:pop:

the_ouskull
7/31/2008, 10:55 AM
Don't assume that I'm not fooling around a bit too, just because I'm better at it and it comes off otherwise. And what could you possible have to do? I mean, you've already set your Tivo, right? :D

Totally ghey, though.

the_ouskull

Boomer.....
7/31/2008, 10:56 AM
:les: CATFIGHT!!!

:pop:

setem
7/31/2008, 11:46 AM
Dude I have so much to do! I have to get my nails done I have to go lunching and I have heard rumors of a sidewalk sale at the mall! You wanna come with?

the_ouskull
8/2/2008, 03:27 PM
Don't end your sentences with a preposition. (Or a proposition...) The correct question would be, "Do you want to come with, *sshole?" I swear, teaching never ends...

the_ouskull

badger
8/3/2008, 08:48 AM
The Hills?
http://ruatv.com/wp-content/2008/04/koh.jpg
;)