PDA

View Full Version : Get off your cojones, mi amigos...

Tulsa_Fireman
7/28/2008, 03:12 PM
The sandies are hittin'.

http://www.okonline.com/assets/images/whitebass.gif

My face and arms just almost match my sooner crimson t-shirt.

Flagstaffsooner
7/28/2008, 03:41 PM
As I rremember they did that in the spring.

Tulsa_Fireman
7/28/2008, 03:58 PM
They do.

And now. They'll catch the shad in the shallows during the summer in the afternoon and early evening. And just like hybrids in the spring, the water can and will boil. Back that up with a good south wind and you can't keep 'em off the hook when they school up.

soonerboomer93
7/28/2008, 04:04 PM
there's a place with excellent hybrids fishing in the spring. it's a small lake that cools an electric plant also. The outlet water from the plant is warmer and they gather right there. You can practically walk across the water at the right time of day.

Tulsa_Fireman
7/28/2008, 04:13 PM
Konawa?

A real good friend of mine's uncle worked for OG&E and they'd slay the hybrids up there every year.

soonerinabilene
7/28/2008, 04:47 PM
One of my favorite memories as a child is trolling Lake Oolagah for Sandies with my grandpa in his pontoon. Dont know if it is still a good lake for that or not, but 15-20 years ago it was fantastic.

olevetonahill
7/28/2008, 05:09 PM
My Grandsons Just called wanting me to Take em fishin
I said Hell NO its to hot
Im a Bad Granpa

PhilTLL
7/28/2008, 05:31 PM
"Get off your cojones"? As in, like, hurry up? So I take it you sit on your balls? That could seriously affect your fertility and overall happiness.

Edit: Or did you mean "get your cojones off"? :)

LoyalFan
7/29/2008, 10:24 PM
"Get off your cojones"? As in, like, hurry up? So I take it you sit on your balls? That could seriously affect your fertility and overall happiness.

Edit: Or did you mean "get your cojones off"? :)

Yeah. I was wonderin' 'bout dat muhself. Now, "get off your 'culos' "; dat's de one.

Seenceerley,

Gen. Santa Anna, Deceased

Animal Mother
7/30/2008, 03:09 PM
Sooner Lake south of Ponca City used to be that kind of lake. Haven't been there since Ronnie Ray-gun days.