PDA

View Full Version : BHO's VP short-list just got shorter...

Okla-homey
7/23/2008, 05:31 PM
running around on his sick wife and impregnating another woman? At least that used to be a disqualifier for the VP slot.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/sen_john_edwards_caught_with_mistress_and_love_chi ld_in_la_hotel/celebrity/65193

Curly Bill
7/23/2008, 05:33 PM
http://sporkinthedrawer.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/25/nelson_ha_ha.jpg

yermom
7/23/2008, 05:43 PM
didn't McCain cheat on his previous wife with his current wife?

National Enquirer?

heh

Frozen Sooner
7/23/2008, 05:46 PM
You have got to be ****ing kidding me.

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER?

That's some of the finest investigative reporting in the universe, Jay.

Curly Bill
7/23/2008, 05:47 PM
I belive it fully and without question...

Edwards is scum, I always knew it.

mdklatt
7/23/2008, 05:47 PM
The NATIONAL ENQUIRER?

Damn, I wanted to see how many people were roped in by this.

HA HA indeed.

Frozen Sooner
7/23/2008, 05:56 PM
In further developments, it seems that McCain is leaning more and more towards naming Bat Boy as his running mate, which should add some spice to his campaign.

Frozen Sooner
7/23/2008, 05:58 PM

:les: How dare you criticize the man for this? Have you SEEN his ex? She got fat and stuff while he was off fighting for us!

Curly Bill
7/23/2008, 05:58 PM
Now to get that fat-*** Gore!

Harry Beanbag
7/23/2008, 06:00 PM

That's what I've heard. But to be fair to Homey, I don't think McCain is on Obama's short list for VP. ;)

Frozen Sooner
7/23/2008, 06:01 PM
Now to get that fat-*** Gore!

I hear that World Weekly News is casting his horoscope to prove his longstanding relationship with Bigfoot. Expect a story soon.

Curly Bill
7/23/2008, 06:03 PM
I hear that World Weekly News is casting his horoscope to prove his longstanding relationship with Bigfoot. Expect a story soon.

Bigfoot leaves a big carbon footprint! Get it? Bigfoot...big carbon footprint...?

:P

Frozen Sooner
7/23/2008, 06:04 PM
That's what I've heard. But to be fair to Homey, I don't think McCain is on Obama's short list for VP. ;)

I heard from Cindy McCain's own lips that John McCain chased her around the cocktail table trying to get a date with her on the night they met-which was at a time he was still married to the first Mrs. McCain.

mdklatt
7/23/2008, 06:06 PM

But that was years ago. Everybody knows that early-season losses don't count. Just ask Pete Carroll.

Curly Bill
7/23/2008, 06:08 PM
I heard from Cindy McCain's own lips that John McCain chased her around the cocktail table trying to get a date with her on the night they met-which was at a time he was still married to the first Mrs. McCain.

You already said his first wife went and got fat...so where's the problem? ;)

...as Curly Bill ducks to avoid the incoming barrage of pointy-heeled shoes flung at his head.

yermom
7/23/2008, 06:10 PM
But that was years ago. Everybody knows that early-season losses don't count. Just ask Pete Carroll.

:D

Rogue
7/23/2008, 06:13 PM
Glad to see you can still put your tongue firmly in your cheek, Homey.
And here I thought you were beginning to be a bit obsessive in your dislike for BHO. :D

Harry Beanbag
7/23/2008, 06:14 PM

Okay. :confused: Dude, I think you have me confused with a McCainite. The post I made was simply a joke, albeit a small one.

Frozen Sooner
7/23/2008, 06:18 PM
Okay. :confused: Dude, I think you have me confused with a McCainite. The post I made was simply a joke, albeit a small one.

Chill, man. I was just confirming what you wrote. You've heard a rumor that he cheated on his ex-wife. I've heard the same rumors and heard them directly from his current wife.

Well, by "directly" I mean "through the TV screen" as she was being interviewed by Jay Leno at the time.

Frozen Sooner
7/23/2008, 06:20 PM
You already said his first wife went and got fat...so where's the problem? ;)

Oh, no problem. Beautiful heiresses need love just as much as fatties who wait for their airmen.

Harry Beanbag
7/23/2008, 06:24 PM
Chill, man. I was just confirming what you wrote. You've heard a rumor that he cheated on his ex-wife. I've heard the same rumors and heard them directly from his current wife.

Well, by "directly" I mean "through the TV screen" as she was being interviewed by Jay Leno at the time.

Oh, I didn't mean it to sound like I didn't believe it or anything. Politicians are scumbag whores. It would be hilarious if the Heidi Fleiss of D.C. was ever allowed to be arrested.

Frozen Sooner
7/23/2008, 06:26 PM
I think we're on the same page here, Harry.

I think it's interesting that leaders tend to be people of abnormal sexual drive-either abstinent or orgiastic.

r5TPsooner
7/23/2008, 06:33 PM
Regarding Edwards... a guy who spends that much time on his hair is definitely cheating on his significant other.

Just saying.

Harry Beanbag
7/23/2008, 06:42 PM
I think we're on the same page here, Harry.

I think it's interesting that leaders tend to be people of abnormal sexual drive-either abstinent or orgiastic.

I really hate to even use this phrase, but I think a lot of it is due to the lack of or a suppressed moral compass. To be a politician, especially a successful one, you have to whore yourself out, flat out lie, and make people think that you really care about them even though you really don't and want to make them happy. That has to have an effect on your psyche and behavior eventually. It would actually be more frightening if it didn't change you.

Harry Beanbag
7/23/2008, 06:43 PM
Regarding Edwards... a guy who spends that much time on his hair is definitely cheating on his significant other.

Just saying.

I know, the most shocking part is that it was with a woman. :)

Curly Bill
7/23/2008, 06:45 PM
I really hate to even use this phrase, but I think a lot of it is due to the lack of or a suppressed moral compass. To be a politician, especially a successful one, you have to whore yourself out, flat out lie, and make people think that you really care about them even though you really don't and want to make them happy. That has to have an effect on your psyche and behavior eventually. It would actually be more frightening if it didn't change you.

Agreed.

Frozen Sooner
7/23/2008, 06:54 PM

Possibly, but you see it in leaders in the business and ecclesiatical fields as well.

I wonder if there's some kind of connection between sexual gratification and gratification from getting people to do what you want.

Curly Bill
7/23/2008, 07:01 PM
I wonder if there's some kind of connection between sexual gratification and gratification from getting people to do what you want.

Aren't we talking about the exact same thing here? :D

Harry Beanbag
7/23/2008, 07:22 PM
Aren't we talking about the exact same thing here? :D

Sounds like it. :)

Harry Beanbag
7/23/2008, 07:26 PM
Possibly, but you see it in leaders in the business and ecclesiatical fields as well.

Power and money. And of course enhanced media coverage for the non-average Joe Blow probably contributes to our awareness as well.

Whet
7/23/2008, 07:38 PM
Hey, with John Edwards as the VP, Barry could go after the Bill Jefferson (BJ)Clinton supporters!

Chuck Bao
7/23/2008, 08:00 PM
You've totally lost me here. Short list and Curly Bill and I've so lost my focus. Edwards and love chilld and National Enquirer and that's pretty hot stuff. God bless America.

AlbqSooner
7/23/2008, 08:04 PM
Everyone continues to laugh at the National Enquirer. However, during the OJ trial - the one in Los Angeles - they scooped many of the developments from the rest of the media. Since that time, they have become more focused on investigative reporting and much less of the Pregnant by a Space Alien stories. Don't discount this story out of hand or out of political affiliation.

yermom
7/23/2008, 08:16 PM
hey, Thomas Jefferson was impregnating his slaves, right?

people seem to think he was a pretty good president :D

Chuck Bao
7/23/2008, 08:39 PM
<tom hanks.>

zippity do da, zippity day
**** me in the **** because I'm an easy lay
Mr blue bird on my shoulder

</tom hanks.>

Whet
7/23/2008, 09:31 PM
hey, Thomas Jefferson was impregnating his slaves, right?

people seem to think he was a pretty good president :D

John Edwards was impregnating his slaves?????
There are two Americas!

Curly Bill
7/23/2008, 09:37 PM
John Edwards was impregnating his slaves?????

While his wife is sick with cancer!!! :mad:

Blue
7/23/2008, 11:38 PM
If it's not true, the Enquirer should be shut down. His wife is battling cancer and they're putting this crap out there? As a matter of fact I'm really tired of living in Gossip Nation.

StoopTroup
7/24/2008, 12:24 AM
Everyone continues to laugh at the National Enquirer. However, during the OJ trial - the one in Los Angeles - they scooped many of the developments from the rest of the media. Since that time, they have become more focused on investigative reporting and much less of the Pregnant by a Space Alien stories. Don't discount this story out of hand or out of political affiliation.

Where the heck am I gonna get my Space Alien info from now?

****!

7/24/2008, 12:50 AM
Hoop is on the way.

AlbqSooner
7/24/2008, 06:54 AM
Where the heck am I gonna get my Space Alien info from now?

****!

You have to adjust the tin foil so that the point is at 11 degrees N. ;)

SicEmBaylor
7/25/2008, 02:09 PM
Security guard confirms it's true:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,391426,00.html

Frozen Sooner
7/25/2008, 02:17 PM
Confirms that one part of it is true.

Looks more likely that the whole thing has some substance.

Animal Mother
7/25/2008, 02:43 PM
There are quite a few people that take any news as real news. Like a poster said on the LA Times blog, doesn’t matter if it’s true. The damage has been done.

Condescending Sooner
7/25/2008, 03:55 PM
It is the Inquirer not the weekly world news or whatever that one is that keeps reporting about bat boy. The Inquirer has scooped a lot of stories on the main stream media, so don't just assume there is no truth to this.

What was he doing in her hotel room at 2:30 a.m.?

Okla-homey
7/25/2008, 04:06 PM
It is the Inquirer not the weekly world news or whatever that one is that keeps reporting about bat boy. The Inquirer has scooped a lot of stories on the main stream media, so don't just assume there is no truth to this.

What a silly question. He was undoubtedly making sure she was afforded adequate pre-natal care and nutrition while gently assuring her he would be there for her and their baby no matter what.;)

What I don't get about these high profile d00ds is why they think they won't get busted. And their lack of birth control. At least Bill never did anything that could impregnate Monica.:D

Fugue
7/25/2008, 04:10 PM
http://www.collintheatrecenter.com/PastShows/2005/BatBoy/Photos/BatBoy-scanned.jpg

mdklatt
7/25/2008, 04:12 PM
The Inquirer has scooped a lot of stories on the main stream media, so don't just assume there is no truth to this.

I'll wait until the MSM confirms it, then. Actually, I won't, because I don't really care either way. McCain is an adulterer, and that doesn't seem to bother anybody. I bet that the list of presidents who weren't adulterers is a lot shorter than those that were.

soonerscuba
7/25/2008, 04:15 PM
I'll wait until the MSM confirms it, then. Actually, I won't, because I don't really care either way. McCain is an adulterer, and that doesn't seem to bother anybody. I bet that the list of presidents who weren't adulterers is a lot shorter than those that were.
I think that McCain's unfaithfulness provides a bad example and is why half of all marriages fail.

Remember when fringe Republicans said that Bill Clinton's morals were why Enron went under? Life was more simple then. Truth be told, I miss the whole myriad of bad things Clinton that was made responsible.

Sooner_Bob
7/25/2008, 04:15 PM
Power and money. And of course enhanced media coverage for the non-average Joe Blow probably contributes to our awareness as well.

Heh . . . you said blow.

85Sooner
7/25/2008, 07:30 PM
You have got to be ****ing kidding me.

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER?

That's some of the finest investigative reporting in the universe, Jay.

Actually, They broke the story because the MSM would not. There has been talk of this in the past. remember they are the ones that broke the Lewinski story and alot of the stories related to OJ.

Mjcpr
7/25/2008, 07:32 PM
Plus, nearly all of the ones regarding Loch Ness monster sightings and JFK being kept in a dungeon-like area all these years in a Captain Pike-type state.

:D

Whet
7/25/2008, 07:44 PM
The MSM is in the tank reporting Dem transgressions? You decide:

LAT Gags Blogs: In a move that has apparently stirred up some internal discontent, the Los Angeles Times has banned its bloggers , including political bloggers, from mentioning the Edwards/Rielle Hunter (http://www.nationalenquirer.com/sen_john_edwards_caught_with_mistress_and_love_chi ld_in_la_hotel/celebrity/65193) story. Even bloggers who want to mention the story in order to make a skeptical we-don't-trust-the-Enquirer point are forbidden from doing so. Kausfiles has obtained a copy of the email Times bloggers received from editor Tony Pierce. [I've excised the recipient list and omitted Pierce's email address]:

Date: July 24, 2008 10:54:41 AM PDT
To: [XXX]
Subject: john edwards
Hey bloggers,
There has been a little buzz surrounding John Edwards and his alleged affair. Because the only source has been the National Enquirer we have decided not to cover the rumors or salacious speculations. So I am asking you all not to blog about this topic until further notified.
If you have any questions or are ever in need of story ideas that would best fit your blog, please don't hesitate to ask
Keep rockin,
Tony

Mjcpr
7/25/2008, 08:18 PM
Tony Pierce is Blues1? :confused:

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2008, 08:24 PM
Tony don't know **** about ****.

Whet
7/25/2008, 09:03 PM
They do have such good editors at LA Times!

def_lazer_fc
7/25/2008, 10:49 PM

probably boning.

VeeJay
7/26/2008, 06:37 AM
Sorry Homey - I didn't realize this was already posted.

picasso
7/26/2008, 04:20 PM

National Enquirer?

heh

I don't ever recall the media swinging from McCain's nuts, ala John Edwards. They more or less gave him a bj after the way he pulled out of the race to be with his ailing wife.
I always thought he pulled out because he was irrelevant.

BigRedJed
7/26/2008, 04:37 PM
Can't... ...resist...

2AE847UXu3Q

Mixer!
7/26/2008, 05:24 PM
:les: THE MODS ARE DOING A LOUSY JOB OF RUNNING THIS PLACE NOW!!

:texan: