PDA

View Full Version : PSA - Speedtraps Website

Rogue
7/22/2008, 07:34 PM
Just click on the state and town you want to see. So far, I've located several places where I've been stopped and it's pretty accurate.

What a great public service this site provides. :D (http://www.speedtrap.org/index.html)

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 07:38 PM
Just click on the state and town you want to see. So far, I've located several places where I've been stopped and it's pretty accurate.

What a great public service this site provides. :D (http://www.speedtrap.org/index.html)

Watts Oklahoma
10 12 yeARS ago I made the Punk cop arrest me
Kept his punkass Off the road fer 2 hrs to collect an 86 dollar fine :D

Rogue
7/22/2008, 07:42 PM
Watts Oklahoma
10 12 yeARS ago I made the Punk cop arrest me
Kept his punkass Off the road fer 2 hrs to collect an 86 dollar fine :D

You see people, that's a man who'll take one for the team right there!
Good on you, OV. I toast you, sir.

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 07:47 PM
You see people, that's a man who'll take one for the team right there!
Good on you, OV. I toast you, sir.

Thats another True storey from the Ole vet history:D
Dude was a Punk I Punked Him;)

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 08:00 PM
I got a "Failure to stop at a stop sign" ticket a few years back in Yukon. In retrospect I wish I had appealed the damn thing. I few weeks after I paid the damned thing, the ticketing officer was off the force.

Never imagined officer Wynn would be a dirty cop :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 08:16 PM
I got a "Failure to stop at a stop sign" ticket a few years back in Yukon. In retrospect I wish I had appealed the damn thing. I few weeks after I paid the damned thing, the ticketing officer was off the force.

Allways go to court
ask fer an extension go again ask fer another . ETC.
The Only Reason I paid up wus cause I had to be In Siloam springs at 8am
If Not fer that Id of Laid My fatass up in Jail and Watched the Watts cops and thier crooked Speed trap **** suck Donkey balls :D

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 08:19 PM
How long can you do that fer?

jkjsooner
7/22/2008, 09:24 PM
I see the good 'ol Verden on there. What a useless piece of trash place.

I got stopped 16/17 years ago. I was such a new/paranoid driver that I always tried to drive below the speed limit (to other's disguist) and the a-hole got me going a few mph right as I crossed the speed limit sign way out of town. Then he preceeded to lecture me like I had just killed someone.

Oh, and then after paying my ticket I got letters saying they were going to suspend my license for the unpaid ticket. After contacting them I learned some city employee was imbezzling money. If those jerks knew that was going on why did they continue to send me threatening messages?

I'm glad I never have to drive through that craphole again. Now I live where I can drive 15 mph over the speed limit w/o ever being given a second look.

olevetonahill
7/23/2008, 02:47 AM
How long can you do that fer?

till Ya WIN :D

olevetonahill
7/23/2008, 02:48 AM
I see the good 'ol Verden on there. What a useless piece of trash place.

I got stopped 16/17 years ago. I was such a new/paranoid driver that I always tried to drive below the speed limit (to other's disguist) and the a-hole got me going a few mph right as I crossed the speed limit sign way out of town. Then he preceeded to lecture me like I had just killed someone.

Oh, and then after paying my ticket I got letters saying they were going to suspend my license for the unpaid ticket. After contacting them I learned some city employee was imbezzling money. If those jerks knew that was going on why did they continue to send me threatening messages?

I'm glad I never have to drive through that craphole again. Now I live where I can drive 15 mph over the speed limit w/o ever being given a second look.

then you need a ****in ticket :mad:

CrimsonandCreamForever
7/23/2008, 02:50 AM

Oh, he was in on the double-secret patrol with the cutie at the 7-11 huh? :texan:

stoops the eternal pimp
7/23/2008, 09:47 AM
I have to travel to some of the worst traps in my commute to college twice a week....Kiowa, Stringtown, Tushka, Caney.......Kiowa PD is a friggin joke....

About 4 years ago, I was going to bed and I saw flashing lights coming from the alley behind the house..I figured they were arresting somebody at the crackhouse but I noticed the police car looked very close....when I got closer, I saw that the car was in MY BACKYARD and my fence was destroyed...I went outside and the car was empty....Next thing I know, the entire Kiowa PD, Mcalester PD, OHP were all back there.....a 90 lb crackhead chick in Kiowa told the officers she needed to go to the bathroom in transit to the jail..they get out...she locks the door, crawls over the seat, and drives the car into Mcalester before eventually crashing the car into my backyard( about 35 miles from where she stole it from them) and doing about 1500 dollars worths of damage....

TheHumanAlphabet
7/23/2008, 10:04 AM

Was he part of the "b. j." seks scandal at the convenience store???

Yukon cops are really bad, revenue generation baby!

frankensooner
7/23/2008, 10:12 AM
That blows STEP. Good thing the fence was there or she might've driven it into your house.

StoopTroup
7/23/2008, 10:13 AM
Kiowa is pretty awful.

Forget one time about it...

And you'll never forget.

I wonder what they do with all that money?

stoops the eternal pimp
7/23/2008, 10:24 AM
I can tell you they don't do any officer training with it....

And yeah Frank, the car was still in drive when I got outside...the crack whore was gone and the only thing stopping it from hitting our house was a fence post....

The officer who fell for the girl's trick(who was promoted to Chief of Police after this incident) told me that the city of Kiowa would pay for the damages...I contacted the then current CoP , and he said to send him all the estimates and they would take care of it...This went on for months before I found out that he was drunk each time I called him(while he was on the job) and he was fired....I ended up going to a city council meeting down there, and giving a very MLK/JFK speech about justice and a man is a man by keeping his word regardless of being bound by law or not, and even got applause from the locals...alas I never received funds from them and ended up sending a letter to them calling them liars and a few other things..

StoopTroup
7/23/2008, 10:39 AM
Step...sounds like an episode of Reno 911....lol

stoops the eternal pimp
7/23/2008, 10:48 AM
It was more like Mayberry 911....They gave me the last spot to speak at the meeting, hoping I would leave early, so I had to sit through all the town business stuff....Funniest thing I've ever heard

citizen-The corner of 9th and elm needs a street light and its way too dark in that area at night.

Councilman-Does anybody have an idea on what to do?

Mayor-Why don't we take the light from 7th and elm and move it over there?

Councilman-yeah that will work!

They all voted to approve the move of a street light and as the meeting came to a close, I heard one of them ask the mayor "What are we gonna do about not having a light at 9th and elm?" to which he replied, " I dunno."

bonkuba
7/23/2008, 11:28 AM
I hate me some Marietta Oklahoma!! :mad:

jkjsooner
7/23/2008, 12:51 PM
then you need a ****in ticket :mad:

Well, I'm talking 70 in a 55 on the interstate - not 40 in a 25 residential area.

And at 70 I'm going slower than most. But if I got a ticket I wouldn't complain.

Sooner_Havok
7/23/2008, 01:03 PM
Was he part of the "b. j." seks scandal at the convenience store???

Yukon cops are really bad, revenue generation baby!

Yup. I had a lot of run ins with good ole officer Wynn. One night at my buddy's apartment we heard some loud banging on the door of the unit next door, so my buddy popped his head out to see what was going on. Good ole officer Wynn rushed over to his door, grabbed him and pulled him all the way outside. He asked if he had been drinking, to which my friend replied honestly "yes". Handcuffed him and said he should take him in for public intox. My buddy replied he wasn't drunk, but good ole Wynn informed him that since he was a minor, any level of alcohol constituted being intoxicated, and that by stepping outside onto the porch, he was entering public.

After they dealt with the noise complaint next door, Wynn told my buddy that he was letting him off this time, what a nice guy. My buddy only spent 30 minutes on the porch in handcuffs for drinking in his apartment that night. Needless to say, we no longer cared to investigate loud noises at night after that.