PDA

View Full Version : WTF is with Carson Palmer?

SoonerStormchaser
7/22/2008, 06:08 PM
A lot of my Ohio friends are miffed at him about something...anyone here know what?

Seriously, I think he's overrated as hell and didn't even deserve the Heisman...

birddog
7/22/2008, 06:31 PM
said tOSU were fans were obnoxious and that he hated them blah blah blah. reason why this is a problem is he plays in ohio.

SoonerStormchaser
7/22/2008, 06:38 PM
Oh...well in that case, I take back my last statement towards him and hope he continues to make those TRUE remarks about tOSU fans.

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 07:56 PM
Oh...well in that case, I take back my last statement towards him and hope he continues to make those TRUE remarks about tOSU fans.

Cause hes a dweeb ?

JohnnyMack
7/22/2008, 09:28 PM
I sat with him and his family in a bar in Baltimore once. We watched the SC / UCLA game right before that one game between us and KState came on. You remember that game, the one when space aliens shot mind numbing rays at our players and made them stupid? Yeah that one. Carson was a nice enough guy, I suppose.

Mixer!
7/22/2008, 10:21 PM
I guess he's looking to become the starting QB for the LA *insert relocated team here*.

badger
7/23/2008, 11:35 AM
Here ya go:
USA Today: Carson Palmer really, really hates Ohio State (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/article.aspx?articleID=20080722_226_B1_hWOMEN24287 4)

Like fellow overrated-Southern-Cal-quarterback-who-wins-Heisman Matt Leinart, Carson Palmer left the LA lifestyle of Big Man on Campus among celebrities to go to a place that is mostly off the radar of the tabloids and press and accolades and attention. Cinci is in Ohio and Ohio is a battleground state for presidential politics, but hardly a battleground for anything else, much like Michigan and other midwest states that are losing population numbers to southern air conditioned life.

So, without further ado, Mr. Palmer, would you please enlighten us?

I don't watch what I say. I cannot stand the Buckeyes, and having to live in Ohio and hear those people talk about their team, it drives me absolutely nuts . . . It's amazing to hear what those guys think about that university and what they think about that football program and (Ohio State coach Jim) Tressel and all the crap I gotta put up with being back there. I just can't wait for two years from now when SC comes to the 'Shoe and I get to hopefully, hopefully we'll have a home game that weekend and I can go up there and watch us pound on them in their own turf and kind of put all the talk to rest. Because I'm really getting sick of it and I just can't wait for this game to get here so they can come out to the Coliseum and experience LA and get an old-fashioned Pac-10 butt-whoopin' and go back to the Big Ten . . . I can't wait."

We feel the same way, Palmer :D

starrca23
7/23/2008, 01:21 PM
Sure I get paid millions of dollars to play football, but they don't even kiss USUC butt. I mean how is a guy supposed to live? BIG CRY BABY!!!!

OUTromBoNado
7/26/2008, 11:53 PM
My opinion of him was cemented was he stated on ESPN in 2004 that his Heisman vote was Leinart, Bush, and some USC freshman WR (that was nowhere even near being the top WR in the country) just because he didn't want Jason White, AD, or anyone from Oklahoma getting it for the second year in a row.

IronHorseSooner
7/29/2008, 08:45 AM
My opinion of him was cemented was he stated on ESPN in 2004 that his Heisman vote was Leinart, Bush, and some USC freshman WR (that was nowhere even near being the top WR in the country) just because he didn't want Jason White, AD, or anyone from Oklahoma getting it for the second year in a row.

You stole my thunder on this one. I actually dislike him more than any other SUC player. I wouldn't think Jason White would have done anything like this. Oh well, AD will be a better pro than any of those SUC players. Palmer is a schizo on the field (one minute he looks like an all-pro, the other he looks like John Kitna), Leinart's was passed by a QB who is about 5 years past his prime, and Bush is just looking for a good attorney.

r5TPsooner
8/2/2008, 01:27 AM
Cause hes a dweeb ?

I was thinking jerk.

GrapevineSooner
8/2/2008, 07:20 PM
I was thinking something that rhymes with brassmole.