PDA

View Full Version : Are we there yet?

badger
7/22/2008, 04:09 PM
Quick! Make August come faster! Here's how - pretend you are at the Big 12 media conference and poke at the other team's deficiencies!

I'll start... with Texas A&M :D

Coach Sherman, you set a goal of getting your fullback down to 260 lbs. How much does Javorski Lane weigh right now?

Mr. Lane? Hi, I'd like to ask you a few questions... ok, you attend Texas A&M... ok... you're a senior... great... your position... running back, right?

Hi, Stephen McGee! I'm looking to interview the starting quarterback for A&M. Could you please direct me to where the starting quarterback is?

Coach Sherman, spread offenses are the sure fire way to improve your offense at the college level these past few seasons have shown us. You could say that programs that don't implement the spread offense are implementing failing offenses. What exactly would you call the offense you have at A&M?

Mike Goodson, how are you doing? Do you have change for a $5? Wait... I'm sorry, I forgot who I was asking. Do you have change for a $100, or would you prefer I go directly to the Aggie boosters for money?

Greetings, Head Yell Leader! It must be such an honor. Last season, one of your fellow Aggie Yell Leaders brought about Joe Paterno's age before the Alamo Bowl. How embarrassing! Tell me, have you been made aware of the fact that Mike Sherman is 64?

Speaking of old guys, greetings, Mike Dodge! What the hell are you still doing in an Aggie uniform? RIGHT... the number 12... a fan thing... replica jerseys all the rage now... Sorry, sir. I just thought for a second here that you would be playing longer than Jason White.

Final question, Coach Sherman. You claim that you have no knowledge of new technology, which must be a relief to Aggies who remember a certain Web site that your predecessor ran to give out insider information... spider bite? Huh? When did I say spider bite... I said the WEB, as in the World Wide Web, that has nothing to... site, NOT bite, as in www dot something... nevermind. Forget it. How's Brett Favre? REALLY? He contacted you back when you were with the Texans?! Wow... I thought he wanted to come back to the NFL to win...

It's still not August. I need help :(:(:(:(:(

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 04:11 PM
Paging OUDOC , Badger needs a Prescipt STAT :D

NormanPride
7/22/2008, 04:35 PM
Just go ahead and make it a double, Doc. We both need help.

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 04:44 PM
Just go ahead and make it a double, Doc. We both need help.

:D :D :D :D :D :D
I cant spek fer 21 Mo hrs so this will have to do
:pop:

StoopTroup
7/22/2008, 07:17 PM
My Kids start School on the 11th.

Since I just had to disipline my boy for stabbing his Sister with a fork before dinner....

I'm kind of giddy about the 11th. :D

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 07:24 PM
My Kids start School on the 11th.

Since I just had to disipline my boy for stabbing his Sister with a fork before dinner....

I'm kind of giddy about the 11th. :D

Ya say that like its a bad thing :eek:
I remember My Sis stabing Me under the table with a fork . Id back hand the shat out of her and Id get in trouble
It pays to be sneeky :D

goingoneight
7/22/2008, 07:43 PM
So, hi there Colt. I have a question for you.
... oh... okay... ask Coach Brown? Will do, buddy.

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 08:24 PM
Oh and didnt you do this carp last year ?
And Post reported :P

badger
7/23/2008, 09:52 AM
Oh dear, Spam in the "I hate offseason" thread...

Getting back on track, let's make our next victim of the press, the infamous press hater Mike Gundy and OSU...

Coach Gundy, I understand that you want to make your schedule include all Big 12 teams so that all things are equal, but doing the math, that means that only half of Big 12 teams will be bowl eligible each year at the most, and even less if some teams have higher records. Owing to the fact that most of your wins in your three seasons have come from non-conference schedules and you would not be bowl eligible these past few seasons without non-conference wins, are you actually asking for the Big 12 to omit you from future bowl appearances?

Bobby Reid, representing HireOSUgrads.com as a graduate of OSU, why must Oklahoma college graduates like yourself continue to move to Texas following graduation? A football thing? Ehhhhh... guess we need the NFL here along with the NBA...

Coach Gundy, about the tirade... yes, all future questions will involve the tirade. Sorry, you brought it on yourself...

Coach Gundy, since you no longer speak to Jenni Carlson, she asked me to ask you once again if you can identify all three-fourths inaccuracies in her story. No, she is not letting this matter go and as you can see, neither are any of us. Well, you DID call us garbage, coach...

Howdy Zack Robinson... oh, excuse me, that's Zac with NO 'k,' gotcha. Quarterback loyalty is a fickle thing at OSU. I mean, look at the past starters - one ended up on defense, one ended up transferring. For future reference, how, exactly, would you rate your clipboard holding skills?

T. Boone Pickens, so nice of you to drop by before heading off to blow wind in DC, or whatever. You are here today to demonstrate the first wind-powered stadium, something which will be used next year at Boone Pickens Stadium, I understand. Uh huh... uh huh... well sir, I think you could just start using it right away at the stadium. Yes sir, I know it only would provide power for 30,000 people. No sir, I don't think you'll ever need enough power for 60,000.

Mike Holder, director of athletics. What are your goals for the next few seasons in football and both basketball teams and how do you plan to accomplish said goals! ...no comment?! It's a press conference, sir! No comment, ok. Well, you're the director! ...Ask T. Boone... ehhhhhhh.

Mr. Pickens, Mr. Holder will not answer my questions on the future of athletics at OSU... ok, ok, I know that your officials stance is that you have no control over athletics at OSU and that you are merely a supporter and alunus of the university... talk to Gundy... talk to Burke... talk to new guy... fine, fine...

Gundy? Pickens and Holder won't talk about the future... ah, screw it. About that tirade...

stoops the eternal pimp
7/23/2008, 09:55 AM
GUYS we need a tranquilizer, a wet towel, and a slingshot! Hurry or we're gonna lose her!

Sooner_09
7/23/2008, 12:46 PM
Slingshot..check.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/23/2008, 12:49 PM
alright....almost there.....

badger
7/23/2008, 12:52 PM
:mad: I'm giving you guys the silent treatment. :mad:

stoops the eternal pimp
7/23/2008, 12:58 PM
:( Don't do that.....Kickoff is a day closer than it was yesterday....be happy:)

even though your football team is shopping around its living legend

TheUnnamedSooner
7/23/2008, 01:13 PM
:mad: I'm giving you guys the silent treatment. :mad:

Hooray!

badger
7/23/2008, 01:29 PM
Hooray!

:mad: continuing the silent treatment :mad:

olevetonahill
7/23/2008, 02:43 PM
I didnt Mind the deleted Posts I Just wanted that spammer gone :D

Sooner_09
7/23/2008, 03:33 PM
:mad: continuing the silent treatment :mad:

:pop:

badger
7/25/2008, 03:37 PM
Since the mockery interviews didn't go too well, let's just let the coaches do the talking.

Texas Tech coach Mike Leach:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qSPcMXWJjUg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qSPcMXWJjUg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jrfootballou
7/25/2008, 04:23 PM
jlew1818 is gay so we're prolly not there yet

JLEW1818
7/25/2008, 04:27 PM
jlew1818 is gay so we're prolly not there yet

He's my roommate and a Tennessee Volunteer fan.

olevetonahill
7/25/2008, 04:31 PM
He's my roommate and a Tennessee Volunteer fan.

He was fixin to get Negged to Bolivia
Just sayin

BoomerGirl34
7/25/2008, 06:17 PM
Ya say that like its a bad thing :eek:
I remember My Sis stabing Me under the table with a fork . Id back hand the shat out of her and Id get in trouble
It pays to be sneeky :D

LOL!

In football, just as with siblings; they always catch the one one who "hits back".....

:rolleyes:

JLEW1818
7/25/2008, 07:51 PM
He was fixin to get Negged to Bolivia
Just sayin

haha feel free to get him, dang sec kids..