PDA

View Full Version : How are you going to watch to games at once?

Will
7/22/2008, 01:22 PM
It is going to be difficult flipping back and forth on September 13 since the OU Washington game is on at the same time as the USC OSU game is on.

schlanker
7/22/2008, 01:24 PM
I will be at the OU/WA game so that solves my conundrum.

kbsooner21
7/22/2008, 01:24 PM
Easy 2 tv's :D

Sooner24
7/22/2008, 01:30 PM

Ditto.

Boomer.....
7/22/2008, 01:31 PM
DVR.

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 01:37 PM
Will be watching OU
to hell with anything else !

soonermix
7/22/2008, 01:54 PM
on the big guy will be OU beating the hell outta wu on the little guy with the sound off i will have the other game(s)

trey
7/22/2008, 02:27 PM
i'll be at the ou and i'll watch the osu-sc game on my phone via slingbox. i win!

badger
7/22/2008, 02:42 PM
How am I going to watch to games at once? By going to games I'll be able to watch to games. It's like having a big screen teevee in front of ya :D Oh, and then you can have a real TV along, thus you are watching to games.

I shouldn't be giving you so much grief. I make teh typoz all the time :D

bringit
7/22/2008, 02:44 PM
How am I going to watch to games at once? By going to games I'll be able to watch to games. It's like having a big screen teevee in front of ya :D Oh, and then you can have a real TV along, thus you are watching to games.

u r to much man ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
7/22/2008, 02:46 PM
you have spelling problems...its tOSU

stoops the eternal pimp
7/22/2008, 02:46 PM
yeah badger..your too much man

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 02:47 PM
u r to much man ;)

Badger is a chick MAN :P

JLEW1818
7/22/2008, 02:54 PM
Will be watching OU
to hell with anything else !

AMEN

silverwheels
7/22/2008, 02:56 PM
I'll probably be at a bar where they'll have multiple games on.

badger
7/22/2008, 03:34 PM
u r to much man ;)

I can't be a man... I'm not 40

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! [hairGel]
Badger is self reporting a SF.com violation of anal code 76.16.7 for excessive use of the Gundy tirade quotable quotation involving garbage, being too fat, mother of children and makes me wanna puke. Penalty for said violation is wearing orange. Penalty shall be enforced on next reference to Gundy tirade, thus penalty can be avoided by never mentioning said tirade again. In the meantime, an apology will suffice.

I'm sorry. Won't happen again :( :( :(

:O

stoops the eternal pimp
7/22/2008, 04:28 PM
violation......anal.....post reported!

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 04:31 PM
violation......anal.....post reported!

Is that the same as Butt Posting ?:confused:

Socrefbek
7/22/2008, 04:37 PM
I don't know what you mean. What is this "other game" of which you speak:confused:

http://theapothem.com/merchant/graphics/00000002/onlyone_lg.jpg

green owl
7/22/2008, 04:38 PM
50' Samsung and a 42' Panny --side by side. With the the 26' Vizio over my left shoulder for any other game. Who doesn't have multiple TV's in their living room on gameday?

Rogue
7/22/2008, 05:20 PM
Baj = chick. Excessive penalty = wearing orange.
The "other games" might get some air time at mi casa during commercials.

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 05:23 PM
Baj = chick. Excessive penalty = wearing orange.
The "other games" might get some air time at mi casa during commercials.

"Other Games " ?
Hell during Commercials Is when I get up to Pee and Grab Mo beer :D

auto
7/22/2008, 05:24 PM

Same:D

Phantasm
7/22/2008, 05:26 PM
there is other life when OU is playing?

swardboy
7/22/2008, 05:31 PM
there is other life when OU is playing?

I shall spek this nOOb.....

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 05:45 PM
I shall spek this nOOb.....

HE deserves it :D

Scott D
7/22/2008, 05:47 PM
you have spelling problems...its tOSU

actually it's The Salad Tossing Directional Vocational Institution Of Central Ohio. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
7/22/2008, 05:52 PM
actually it's The Salad Tossing Directional Vocational Institution Of Central Ohio. :D

Thats what the "t" stands for!:D

RedstickSooner
7/22/2008, 06:03 PM

And in another week, it won't be a typo -- it'll be another piece of the endless list of deliberate typos that get you negged if you were out sick the week everyone, in their infinite boredom, decided they were now part of the official lexicon ;)

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 06:04 PM
And in another week, it won't be a typo -- it'll be another piece of the endless list of deliberate typos that get you negged if you were out sick the week everyone, in their infinite boredom, decided they were now part of the official lexicon ;)

Typos dont get ya negged , stupid does !

stoops the eternal pimp
7/22/2008, 06:06 PM
werd

goingoneight
7/22/2008, 07:25 PM
Picture

In

Picture.

auto
7/22/2008, 07:40 PM
"Other Games " ?
Hell during Commercials Is when I get up to Pee and Grab Mo beer :D

Don't you have a wife and a bedpan?:D

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 08:00 PM
Don't you have a wife and a bedpan?:D

you Mistake me for an Idiot ?:D

AlbqSooner
7/22/2008, 08:02 PM
you Mistake me for an Idiot ?:D

Yah really - Vet doesn't have a wife!:D

bthome
7/22/2008, 08:06 PM
Hello Sooners Fans,

I am the Senior Editor of an up and coming College Sports Writing website and we current have an opening for someone to write about Oklahoma. While we have only been online for five months, we already have viewers in over 40 countries so we are excited about our future and are looking for individuals who want to join along for the ride. If you are not a professional writer but are still interested please do not hesitate to send me an email. So far we have a good mix of profession writers and non-professionals so please do not worry about your previous writing experience. However, we would like a resume because we can tell from your resume how responsible and reliable you will be.

We are not trying to be a traditional sports website, we are trying to view football through the eye of the fan and that is the reason we do not care about your writing experience, we care about passion. If missing your team on Saturdays kills you, then we want you.

Your commitment would be to write an article every two weeks related to your respected team. We can't offer any compensation so please keep that in mind. I do realize this message is very vague but if you are any bit interested please email me and I will go into much more detail. Send your email to [email protected]

I know most of you will be upset because this is what you would call spam and I just want to apologize in advance for that but that is honestly not my intention. I'm not even going to post the link to my site because because that's not my intention, I am more interested in people who are interested in pursuing their writing passion.

Thanks,

Brett Thome
Senior Editor

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 08:19 PM
Hello Sooners Fans,

I am the Senior Editor of an up and coming College Sports Writing website and we current have an opening for someone to write about Oklahoma. While we have only been online for five months, we already have viewers in over 40 countries so we are excited about our future and are looking for individuals who want to join along for the ride. If you are not a professional writer but are still interested please do not hesitate to send me an email. So far we have a good mix of profession writers and non-professionals so please do not worry about your previous writing experience. However, we would like a resume because we can tell from your resume how responsible and reliable you will be.

We are not trying to be a traditional sports website, we are trying to view football through the eye of the fan and that is the reason we do not care about your writing experience, we care about passion. If missing your team on Saturdays kills you, then we want you.

Your commitment would be to write an article every two weeks related to your respected team. We can't offer any compensation so please keep that in mind. I do realize this message is very vague but if you are any bit interested please email me and I will go into much more detail. Send your email to [email protected]

I know most of you will be upset because this is what you would call spam and I just want to apologize in advance for that but that is honestly not my intention. I'm not even going to post the link to my site because because that's not my intention, I am more interested in people who are interested in pursuing their writing passion.

Thanks,

Brett Thome
Senior Editor

We can tell you aint a Pro writer
How Much Natty will I get fer each time I Yell Boomer ?

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 08:20 PM
Oh and you Can Buy me the Natty over the Table :D

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 08:28 PM
Yah really - Vet doesn't have a wife!:D

Had three so Ive struck out LOL

semperfisooner
7/22/2008, 10:03 PM
unfortanately I live in California right now so I will be stuck with USC-OSU. and I don't know how many OU games I will get to see this year I bleed crimson and cream it sux that I won't have oklahoma regional tv. O well highlights will work. Any place online where I could watch every game?

RedstickSooner
7/22/2008, 11:51 PM
Typos dont get ya negged , stupid does !

Yeah, I know, I know. Truth be told, the whole deliberate typo thing just irks me. Pet peeve. I'm all about the King's English, yo. Deliberately using it incorrectly is a bit like wearing a belt around your forehead... Any novelty appeal quickly wears out.

For me, anyhow.

If it keeps the rest of you nutjobs happy, have at it :)

Boomer.....
7/23/2008, 07:48 AM
Hello Sooners Fans,

Thanks,

Brett Thome
Senior Editor

I nominate Olevet or Doleo.