PDA

View Full Version : Operacion' Repo

Hot Rod
7/21/2008, 09:56 PM
This is some good reality tv!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cy0eRDtRzBM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cy0eRDtRzBM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Whet
7/21/2008, 10:11 PM
why were most of them calling for homey?

Boomer.....
7/22/2008, 07:21 AM
The first time I saw that this show even existed was yesterday. I watched about 5 episodes. :D

It's Dog the Bounty Hunter but with cars and other vehicles.

Okla-homey
7/22/2008, 07:30 AM
Oklahoma law says repo men are not allowed to "breach the peace." Thus, if you observe the guy preparing to drive away in your hooptie, you can run out there and tell him to stop and he has to leave.

Thus, what happened in the video above is illegal in the Sooner State.

Of course, that just means he'll come back in a few days with a deputy, but hey, that's a few more days before you have to walk.

Also, make sure you park your hoopties in the garage. They can't go inside your garage to repo.:D

Hot Rod
7/22/2008, 07:53 AM
The first time I saw that this show even existed was yesterday. I watched about 5 episodes. :D

It's Dog the Bounty Hunter but with cars and other vehicles.

Likewise, I was flipping through channels last night and came across it and saw the arguing and all and had to watch. WWE wasn't doing it for me.

Yeah, reminded me of Dog as well. Do you see the one where the guy left the payroll ($50k) in his truck?

Boomer.....
7/22/2008, 08:12 AM
I missed that one.

I liked when the repoed the BMW 760i worth around $120,000. When they went to get the car, the owners were filming pron in the car.

Hot Rod
7/22/2008, 08:16 AM
LOL! Missed that one...would've remembered that episode.

StoopTroup
7/22/2008, 10:08 AM
We need to loosen up our laws a little...

I'm good with a camera. :D

Penguin
7/22/2008, 10:24 AM
They're idiots. Why not wait until 3 am to get the car?

StoopTroup
7/22/2008, 10:31 AM
3 am?

Are you crazy Pen?

That's when they are at their peak.

You have to wait until the sun is starting to come up.

Whet
7/22/2008, 10:34 AM
Oklahoma law says repo men are not allowed to "breach the peace." Thus, if you observe the guy preparing to drive away in your hooptie, you can run out there and tell him to stop and he has to leave.

Thus, what happened in the video above is illegal in the Sooner State.

Of course, that just means he'll come back in a few days with a deputy, but hey, that's a few more days before you have to walk.

Also, make sure you park your hoopties in the garage. They can't go inside your garage to repo.:D

So, now I know why they were calling for homey! One guy was confused and kept calling one of the repo guys homey and the repo guy kept reminding him he wasn't homey! Maybe repo guy looked like homey....