PDA

View Full Version : The Lack of politics...

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 04:04 PM
on this board lately sickens and disgusts me!

I can see that someone needs to step up and correct this glaring problem.

You'll hear some people say that having a whorn mod wouldn't be a bad thing. That it would help bridge the gap between our two proud fan bases. These same people will be quick to point out that we had a Husker mod for a while too.

Well, I'm here to tell you to **** off dip ****! Talking like that gets yer doodads ripped off in bars!

I'm Sooner_Havok, and I am running for SF.com South Oval Mod, and I would appreciate your vote in the coming elections. Also, if you vote for me, I will never ban you, no matter what you do. In fact, I will ban people who complain about the offensive stuff you post.

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 04:06 PM
I will never ban you, no matter what you do. In fact, I will ban people who complain about the offensive stuff you post.

IN!

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 04:08 PM
Your headed to a place that many have tried to go to but none have passed...

You must defeat The Road Warrior.

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 04:08 PM
IN!

Sweet, so we won't mention that little problem from the other thread right? I mean no one else really noticed it. Well, except for BRJ, but he doesn't count, he has been pulling his strings with Beano for me.

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 04:09 PM
Your headed to a place that many have tried to go to but none have passed...

You must defeat The Road Warrior.

Let's take this thing to the Thunder Dome!

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 04:10 PM
Sweet, so we won't mention that little problem from the other thread right? I mean no one else really noticed it. Well, except for BRJ, but he doesn't count, he has been pulling his strings with Beano for me.

Problem? What problem?

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 04:12 PM
Problem? What problem?

Bwahaha

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 04:17 PM
Bwahaha

Evil plan set in motion.

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 04:20 PM
Evil plan set in motion.

Now all I have to do is "convince" a few people with embarrassing photos of them.

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 04:22 PM
Now all I have to do is "convince" a few people with embarrassing photos of them.

Seems like I've known a few peeps that they must have gotten to where they where through such a plan. :D

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 04:34 PM
Seems like I've known a few peeps that they must have gotten to where they where through such a plan. :D

It's called the system, and it works!