PDA

View Full Version : Paruresis

Penguin
7/21/2008, 01:05 PM
I might be going to jail because I suffer from paruresis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis).

Hooray!

sooner_born_1960
7/21/2008, 01:08 PM
I'm sure you'll get a lot of privacy there.

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 01:33 PM
So that's why you have that yellow stain on your feathers? :D

Viking Kitten
7/21/2008, 05:41 PM
You know what's wierd? I always thought a bit of bashfulness was normal when it comes to that sort of thing. However, I was recently talking to a young 20s-ish girl I work with, and apparently it's a big MySpace fad to post a photo of yourself taken whilst peeing.

Now, being a shy, retiring person by nature and all, I was a bit repulsed by this. My young coworker assured me she, too, was a very private person and also thought it was really gross.

"See?" She said. "In my profile pic, it's cropped so you can't actually tell I'm sitting on the toilet."

Rogue
7/21/2008, 05:51 PM
Penguin, what've you done now?

Chuck Bao
7/21/2008, 05:56 PM
I want to respect your privacy and all and I don't want to add to your problems there at all, penguin. I'm still wondering how penguins pee. In the sea, I can imagine you pee in the sea. But on land....?

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 08:57 PM
Here Fido!

j2nJn6rZdtI

LoyalFan
7/21/2008, 09:54 PM
I want my 3:36 back and I demand another 5:13 in punitive damages.

LF

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 09:57 PM
I want my 3:36 back and I demand another 5:13 in punitive damages.

LF

Yeah...that was a little short.

Sorry.

It was good up to that point though. :D

Penguin
7/21/2008, 10:13 PM
Penguin, what've you done now?

Well, I was an idiot. I was pretty upset about losing my job a few months ago. A friend of mine gave me a couple of her anti-anxiety pills. I took it and hopped in the car.

Well, the medicine hit me like a ton of bricks and I got pulled over because I was driving bad. I got a DUI. Imagine that. I drink like a fish and I get in trouble one day when I didn't have a single drink.

So, I'm on probation now and I have to pee in a cup in front of some dude every month. My bashful bladder doesn't really like that. Even though my bladder is bursting, I can't let it out. They're going to give me a few more tries and then they'll report me to the judge. Yeah, that really helps with the pressure.

It runs in the family. My sister has it really bad. One time on vacation, she had to go to the emergency room to get a catheter put in because she couldn't relieve herself and she was in severe pain.

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 11:29 PM
Damn Pen...

Hang in there man...

No felony I hope?

Blue
7/21/2008, 11:41 PM
nm

Penguin
7/21/2008, 11:57 PM
Damn Pen...

Hang in there man...

No felony I hope?

Nah. Misdemeanor. The holding cell was fun. There were 30 of us in there and we all saw the judge together. I was the only misdemeanor there. Everybody else were rapists, child molesters, and murderers!

It was surreal. The coolest and funniest guy there was facing 2 counts of first degree murder! We were sitting there cracking each other up the whole time in the holding cell. Definitely a day that I will never forget.

yermom
7/21/2008, 11:58 PM
someone needs a Whizzinator

Animal Mother
7/22/2008, 05:29 PM
someone needs a Whizzinator

Or a Bear Whizz Beer.

"It's yellow 'cause it's in the water."

StoopTroup
7/22/2008, 05:33 PM
Nah. Misdemeanor. The holding cell was fun. There were 30 of us in there and we all saw the judge together. I was the only misdemeanor there. Everybody else were rapists, child molesters, and murderers!

It was surreal. The coolest and funniest guy there was facing 2 counts of first degree murder! We were sitting there cracking each other up the whole time in the holding cell. Definitely a day that I will never forget.

Well...good.

Now Listen to your Atty and do everything the Court tells ya and get your a$$ outta trouble.