PDA

View Full Version : May have two tickets to sell

Ground_Attack
7/20/2008, 10:53 PM
We have two season tickets that we need to sell (live in Amarillo now). The tickets are located in Section 35, Row 63, seats 17-18. We are just asking face value plus shipping so we are looking at $750.00.

Let me know if you are interested. My email is [email protected]

Edited to say that the tickets are officially for sale!

sooner59
7/21/2008, 04:48 PM
Are you meaning to tell me that a hardcore OU football fan and Davis Wolves alumni wouldn't make a short little 4 hour drive to witness athletic excellence on the gridiron? Shame. Just kidding, good luck man, im sure you will have plenty of people willing to take them off of your hands.

Ground_Attack
7/21/2008, 06:42 PM
That's right. Work keeps me a little too busy to make the drive

StoopTroup
8/2/2008, 07:40 AM
That's right. Work keeps me a little too busy to make the drive

Man's gotta do...what a man's gotta do...

That sucks though...

Good luck on the tickets.

Ground_Attack
8/2/2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks Troup. I believe I have found a buyer.

scratch that. tickets are still for sale.

califsooner
8/19/2008, 05:18 PM
Hey guys.....I'm actually just wondering if anyone going to the UW game in Seattle happens to have seats in section 53?? I'm a Sooner fan in Calif and was able to grab som tix in this section after hearing some were alotted to our fans back home. I wasn't able to buy single game road tix from OU and also didn't want to sit way back in our end zone beyond that track at Husky stadium....so just hoping there is a good mix of 'Sooner faithful' in my area for the game. Thx alot and enjoy the trip!!!

Charla
8/25/2008, 07:38 PM
If you haven't sold these yet I would be interrested in buying the ones for this Sat. I live close to you ( Fritch ) and will come pick them up. You can call me at 857-4038 or my wifes cell @570-2028