PDA

View Full Version : THESE FORUMS BLOW NOW

Pages : 1 [2]

crawfish
7/21/2008, 12:51 PM
You know, the old new mods would've had this thread locked and baned everyone in it. The new old new mods probably just would've whined a bit. But the new old new old mods are taking it in the old-new-old style and running with it.

I have no idea what I just said, by the way.

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 12:52 PM
Did they ban that guy that started this? :D

C&CDean
7/21/2008, 01:10 PM
You know, the old new mods would've had this thread locked and baned everyone in it. The new old new mods probably just would've whined a bit. But the new old new old mods are taking it in the old-new-old style and running with it.

I have no idea what I just said, by the way.

Reading that made my face hurt.

JohnnyMack
7/21/2008, 01:16 PM
It was a fine line the powers that be had to tread between keeping this place feeling like a jr. high cafeteria and keeping it respectable. In the end respectable won out.

C&CDean
7/21/2008, 01:26 PM
It was a fine line the powers that be had to tread between keeping this place feeling like a jr. high cafeteria and keeping it respectable. In the end respectable won out.

Go **** yourself boogar eater.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/21/2008, 01:33 PM
Heh.

swardboy
7/21/2008, 01:42 PM
Go **** yourself boogar eater.

Ah, good....some things never change. :D

NormanPride
7/21/2008, 01:57 PM
We have mods?

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 02:55 PM
We have mods?

Yeah, so vote for me over that damned Sort Horn!

Together we can usher in a new age of random lock downs and abuses of power!

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 02:57 PM
It just hit me...

Maybe we should have a Poll. :D

What do you like better?

A) Havok

B) Chaos

:pop:

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 02:58 PM
It just hit me...

Maybe we should have a Poll. :D

What do you like better?

A) Havok

B) Chaos

Damn, if the new mod has to be a Pole, I don't think I qualify, I'll have to check my family genealogy real quick :D

frankensooner
7/21/2008, 03:01 PM
I wish we knew somebody who was adept at making poles.

John Paul the Second had no offspring, Lech Walesa, I'm not too sure. Roman Polanski was good at making out with little girls hmmm. I could use some help here? Chopin?

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 03:04 PM
Well, the "Woz" sure ain't pumping out any geeky little poles.

frankensooner
7/21/2008, 03:07 PM
Hey, you are violating board rules there Bill. It was nice knowing you. ;)

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 03:09 PM
Hey, you are violating board rules there Bill. It was nice knowing you. ;)

Shucks...see ya around...

...or not. :(

frankensooner
7/21/2008, 03:09 PM
I wouldn't mind taking that pole! :eek:

That sounds kinda ghey.

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 03:10 PM
That sounds kinda ghey.

At least I tried! :mad:

Wait till you all vote for me as Mod, I will squish you!

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 03:26 PM
I went to those coordinates in google earth havok....

Nothing but chaos there.

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 03:27 PM
I went to those coordinates in google earth havok....

Nothing but chaos there.

If you really squint, you can make out the old one

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 03:28 PM
One of Havok's posts was deleted. Surely ya gotta be out of the mod sweepstakes after that?

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 03:29 PM
One of Havok's posts was deleted. Surely ya gotta be out of the mod sweepstakes after that?

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 03:30 PM
ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1

I know! :D

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 03:31 PM
I know! :D

If I kill you, then no one will know my post got deleted...:cool:

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 03:33 PM
If I kill you, then no one will know my post got deleted...:cool:

Yeah but remember: I'm one of the flying dickwheels that can usually be found to be armed with a highly dangerous and destructive semi-automatic killing device. :P

BigRedJed
7/21/2008, 03:34 PM
On the bright side: I no longer have to go seven pages deep to find a moderated thread!

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 03:36 PM
On the bright side: I no longer have to go seven pages deep to find a moderated thread!

You're welcome :D

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 03:45 PM
Yeah but remember: I'm one of the flying dickwheels that can usually be found to be armed with a highly dangerous and destructive semi-automatic killing device. :P

Oh, I gots a plan...

1) Get Obama elected president

2.) Repeal 2nd amendment

3.) Report your mass armory to authorities

4.) With you out of the way, I can continue my run for SF Mod

You see, BHO is just a front. He is running for president so I can take the more illustrious position of internet message board moderator!

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 03:46 PM

You're welcome :D

Both of you can **** off, dip ****s :mad:

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 03:46 PM
Both of you can **** off, dip ****s :mad:

Post reported!!!!

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 03:47 PM
Post reported!!!!

You can not sully my image any worse than I already have!

I WILL BE YOUR NEXT MOD!!!!! :gary: :gary: :gary:

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 03:50 PM
Oh, I gots a plan...

1) Get Obama elected president

2.) Repeal 2nd amendment

3.) Report your mass armory to authorities

4.) With you out of the way, I can continue my run for SF Mod

You see, BHO is just a front. He is running for president so I can take the more illustrious position of internet message board moderator!

I also heard that he's a Muslim. Muslims love guns...and explosives...and stuff. Maybe he'll pull a switcheroo (I heard he likes change) and be the biggest flying dickwheel president ever.

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 03:54 PM
I also heard that he's a Muslim. Muslims love guns...and explosives...and stuff. Maybe he'll pull a switcheroo (I heard he likes change) and be the biggest flying dickwheel president ever.

Nah, I pull the strings. He will do as he is told!

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 03:57 PM
Nah, I pull the strings. He will do as he is told!

Michelle?

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 03:59 PM
Michelle?

BigRedJed
7/21/2008, 04:03 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/14/article-0-01F23B3C00000578-533_468x685.jpg

Curly Bill
7/21/2008, 04:04 PM
I wonder if the cartoon Michelle knows she's a flying dickwheel?

Sooner_Havok
7/21/2008, 04:06 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/14/article-0-01F23B3C00000578-533_468x685.jpg

They forgot is TNT vest. ****ing n00bs:rolleyes:

picasso
7/21/2008, 05:08 PM
this board has sucked since it was moved to the south oval.

Mixer!
7/21/2008, 10:17 PM
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6215/endofinternettu4.jpg

StoopTroup
7/21/2008, 10:34 PM
Now that you've reached The End...

It's time for a little musical interlude...

dbI5K0AzNHI&feature=related

Sooner_Bob
7/22/2008, 01:23 PM
today was the first time he's posted in 6 weeks.

Even Norm has had it with this place . . . ;)

BigRedJed
7/22/2008, 01:47 PM
Just to set the record straight with all of the revisionist history flying around this place: Norm and Beano were run off (as far as regular posting goes)... ...in large part by some of the very people who some are now crying about not being here.

If you think those two guys (and a large number of regular, quality posters going back for years, who ALSO were run off by the same crap) stopped posting with regularity within the past 7 months, or even the past 18 months (before the addition of the "current mods"), you're smoking crack.

The board took a reall nasty turn in '04-'05 that most of us didn't notice at the time (I know I didn't -- I myself couldn't put my finger on it until I went back and read old threads prior to the recent database cleanup, and saw the very registrations and and the very threads where it turned ugly), and those poor guys (Norm and Beano) took the brunt of much of the nastiness, despite all of the "man, those guys sure were awesome mods..." talk we're hearing these days. Well, now the place is less nasty.

The end.

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 01:51 PM
Yeah, and Norm likes a good burger, from VZDs, not that Stumpy's crap!!! :D

That shows you who is a good mod right there!!! ;)

Hey that reminds me, Norm, you want to grab RacerX and hit VZD's at lunch sometime, say 3rd week of August?

Whet
7/22/2008, 01:57 PM
Just to set the record straight with all of the revisionist history flying around this place: Norm and Beano were run off (as far as regular posting goes)... ...in large part by some of the very people who some are now crying about not being here.

Gee, I never thought San Antonio Sooner or OCUdad (to name a couple) were capable of running anyone off!

StoopTroup
7/22/2008, 02:10 PM
Well...

If you let someone run you off...

I guess what you left must not have been that precious to you.

Me?

I love me some Soonerfans.com

I even miss the guys who were the problem...but they screwed up.

Folks who burn their bridges need to think about what they are doing.

The internet can be a real ****ty place when you treat it like that.

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 02:11 PM
Well...

If you let someone run you off...

I guess what you left must not have been that precious to you.

Me?

I love me some Soonerfans.com

I even miss the guys who were the problem...but they screwed up.

Folks who burn their bridges need to think about what they are doing.

The internet can be a real ****ty place when you treat it like that.

Are you saying I need to stop pouring the gasoline and but the book of matches down?

StoopTroup
7/22/2008, 02:15 PM
You figure it out.

I don't do that kind of advice.

I like fire. :D

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 02:18 PM
You figure it out.

I don't do that kind of advice.

I like fire. :D

I need to pony up $10 so I can make a pole:

Should Havok continue to play with fire?

On second thought, I think the only people I could have offended with my recent comments are my fellow idiots, so I think I should be safe playing with the aim-n-flame a little while longer :D

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 02:19 PM
Seriously, Bill was playing with more fire than you were. ;)

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 02:31 PM
Seriously, Bill was playing with more fire than you were. ;)

Yeah I know. He posted a scantly clad lady, so maybe I should call some mods out for something. That was the original intent of this thread I think.

HEY BRJ, ARE YOU EVER GOING TO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR?

and if you do change it...

HOW COULD YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR? IT REMINDED ME OF THE GOOD OLE DAYS? WHY DO YOU MODS HAVE TO CHANGE EVERYTHING?

:D :D :D

BigRedJed
7/22/2008, 02:43 PM
Gee, I never thought San Antonio Sooner or OCUdad (to name a couple) were capable of running anyone off!
Well, I'm not going to address any former posters in particular, since I personally think it's bad form to do it. And I think you'll notice a pattern if you look around on this board: none of the mods or admins here are especially anxious to dance on anybody's grave.

These are real people who post on here, and there are always going to be good posters who have become friends with people who get banned. I can tell you there are a number of people who have been banned from here who I personally liked as posters, a lot. Some of them I met in real life, and felt the same way about in the real world.

But since you haven't seen all of the communications (nor will you) sent to mods and admins, forwarded both by people who have been attacked on this board and in private communications, and also hateful/namecalling/threatening communications from some of the disinvited people themselves (again not specific -- this can apply to people banned THROUGHOUT the years), you can't possibly really know the whole story, can you? It's real easy to think somebody's great when all you see is the funny stuff they post.

The only specific person I will address is OCUdad, and that is to clarify one thing: he was not banned. He was one of the first recipients of a personal attack yellow card (which is only a warning, and carries no points, BTW) when the new system was implemented. That prompted him to go on a namecalling meltdown tirade of epic proportions, in which he DEMANDED that his login be deleted. Dude wasn't banned, and had to my knowledge never even gotten warnings on this board save one puny little yellow card, prior to the meltdown.

So now you know the rest of the story.

And with that, I am not going to discuss this issue further in this thread, and won't be lured into one of my long, emotional posts that fall on deaf ears anyway. I am already skating on thin ice here, as is everybody else who is talking about board policy. Phil already made it abundantly clear that stuff like that is to be taken offline. If anybody wants to PM me or another mod/admin or Phil about it, feel free.

BigRedJed
7/22/2008, 02:46 PM
Yeah I know. He posted a scantly clad lady, so maybe I should call some mods out for something. That was the original intent of this thread I think.

HEY BRJ, ARE YOU EVER GOING TO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR?

and if you do change it...

HOW COULD YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR? IT REMINDED ME OF THE GOOD OLE DAYS? WHY DO YOU MODS HAVE TO CHANGE EVERYTHING?

:D :D :D
My base avatar will never change. You have my word on that.

stoops the eternal pimp
7/22/2008, 02:51 PM
Not even one long emotional tirade? it wouldn't have to be about this stuff....I've got tissue ready

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 02:51 PM
My base avatar will never change. You have my word on that.

Well, could he say "Basketball...**** YEAH!!!"

I think Cecil would have gone to a few OKC Blank Games

BigRedJed
7/22/2008, 02:53 PM
Not even one long emotional tirade? it wouldn't have to be about this stuff....I've got tissue ready
I could tell you about the lion video I saw on the Today show this morning. I got a little misty-eyed watching it.

Sooner_Havok
I've got tissue ready

Want my copy of Debby does....nevermind

frankensooner
Well, I'm not going to address any former posters in particular, since I personally think it's bad form to do it. And I think you'll notice a pattern if you look around on this board: none of the mods or admins here are especially anxious to dance on anybody's grave.

These are real people who post on here, and there are always going to be good posters who have become friends with people who get banned. I can tell you there are a number of people who have been banned from here who I personally liked as posters, a lot. Some of them I met in real life, and felt the same way about in the real world.

But since you haven't seen all of the communications (nor will you) sent to mods and admins, forwarded both by people who have been attacked on this board and in private communications, and also hateful/namecalling/threatening communications from some of the disinvited people themselves (again not specific -- this can apply to people banned THROUGHOUT the years), you can't possibly really know the whole story, can you? It's real easy to think somebody's great when all you see is the funny stuff they post.

The only specific person I will address is OCUdad, and that is to clarify one thing: he was not banned. He was one of the first recipients of a personal attack yellow card (which is only a warning, and carries no points, BTW) when the new system was implemented. That prompted him to go on a namecalling meltdown tirade of epic proportions, in which he DEMANDED that his login be deleted. Dude wasn't banned, and had to my knowledge never even gotten warnings on this board save one puny little yellow card, prior to the meltdown.

And with that, I am not going to discuss this issue further in this thread, and won't be lured into one of my long, emotional posts that fall on deaf ears anyway. I am already skating on thin ice here, as is everybody else who is talking about board policy. Phil already made it abundantly clear that stuff like that is to be taken offline. If anybody wants to PM me or another mod/admin or Phil about it, feel free.

POST REPORTED!!! ;)

BigRedJed
7/22/2008, 02:54 PM
Well, could he say "Basketball...**** YEAH!!!"

I think Cecil would have gone to a few OKC Blank Games
If they announce the name is the Thunder, I'll change the message to say "THUNDERSTRUCK!!" just for you. How 'bout that?

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 02:54 PM
I could tell you about the lion video I saw on the Today show this morning. I got a little misty-eyed watching it.

Is that the one with the buffalo and alligator?

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 02:55 PM
If they announce the name is the Thunder, I'll change the message to say "THUNDERSTRUCK!!" just for you. How 'bout that?

Ok, but if it is the Thundercats, you have to put "Thundercats Hooo":D

BigRedJed
7/22/2008, 02:56 PM
Is that the one with the buffalo and alligator?
No, that one made me giggle like an evil scientist.

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 02:58 PM
No, that one made me giggle like an evil scientist.

Like Ike :confused:

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 02:59 PM
As long as you don't giggle like an artist on the pot, you are good!

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 02:59 PM
http://www.beyondbooks.com/ush12/images/00012268.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 03:00 PM
As long as you don't giggle like an artist on the pot, you are good!

Do you mean an artist smoking hippie lettuce, or an artists taking a ****?

BigRedJed
7/22/2008, 03:00 PM
adYbFQFXG0U

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 03:01 PM
either. ;)

NormanPride
I think this place is just a different type of entertainment, now.

BigRedJed
I was probably only thinking about my Great Danes. 'Cause it would be pretty ghey to get misty-eyed over that lion video, in retrospect.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/22/2008, 03:03 PM

Ooooh - you're gonna get it.

And to add to that, I'm deleting any additional discussion/posts about any specific poster in this thread going forward. Like he said, Phil said no wai ho sai.

No one has attacked anyone in here so far and that's saying something. You wanna keep this thread going forever - go ahead. Until teh fighting starts, it'll live.

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 03:03 PM
Awwww

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/22/2008, 03:04 PM
Artist on the pot.

Heh.

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 03:04 PM
Is it okay if I start calling havok some names? He is trying to make this thread about him. ;)

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 03:05 PM
Is it okay if I start calling havok some names? He is trying to make this thread about him. ;)

Well, I am the most important person on this board :D

BigRedJed
....No one has attacked anyone in here so far and that's saying something...
Well, Doleo did say he liked the old me better than the new me. That hurt a little.

Sooner_Havok
BSG, Frank is picking on me!

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/22/2008, 03:06 PM

Depends.

'Havok is a schlong' might be bad.

'Havok is a pretty, pretty princess' would be awesome, though.

:norm:

BigRedJed
...Until teh fighting starts or until Dean gets tired of it, it'll live.
Fixed. :D

Sooner_Havok
Well, Doleo did say he liked the old me better than the new me. That hurt a little.

Dude, I liked the old me better than the new me. :(

StoopTroup
Thanks Jed...

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/40/90/23119040.jpg

adYbFQFXG0U

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 03:07 PM
Okay, 'Havok is a pretty, pretty princess' it is!

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 03:07 PM
Depends.

'Havok is a schlong' might be bad.

'Havok is a pretty, pretty princess' would be awesome, though.

:norm:

http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50252075/Princess_Line_Dress.jpg

STOP GOING THROUGH MAI CLOSET!

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 03:09 PM
To keep Dean (and all of us Potterphiles) interested:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417741/ Note the new pics!!! Woo HOO!!!

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 03:10 PM
To keep Dean (and all of us Potterphiles) interested:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417741/ Note the new pics!!! Woo HOO!!!

Nerd :cool:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/22/2008, 03:12 PM

ah, man, that was a meltdown of epic proportions needlejed...

StoopTroup
Is Dean a Half-Blood prince?

frankensooner
Better a nerd than a "pretty, pretty princess"

Do you sing I Feel Pretty from West Side Story as you brush your hair? ;)

olevetonahill
This thread will nevar hit the Epic proportions Of Last Sat Nites Drunky thread :D

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 03:13 PM
Is Dean a Half-Blood prince?

No, but he is a Full blood... Ok, I am stopping here, but you are welcome to try and guess what I was going to put

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 03:13 PM
Better a nerd than a "pretty, pretty princess"

Do you sing I Feel Pretty from West Side Story as you brush your hair? ;)

STOP STALKING ME!!!!

StoopTroup
7/22/2008, 03:14 PM
BTW...

For the record...

In case there is any misconception....

In real life....

I am a pain in the a$$.

If you also are a PITA...

You and I will probably get along as long as we keep our visits short. :D

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 03:15 PM
This thread will nevar hit the Epic proportions Of Last Sat Nites Drunky thread :D

We'll see:D

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 03:16 PM
BTW...

For the record...

In case there is any misconception....

In real life....

I am a pain in the a$$.

If you also are a PITA...

You and I will probably get along as long as we keep our visits short. :D

K

NormanPride
7/22/2008, 03:21 PM
ITT Havok talks to himself

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 03:23 PM
ITT Havok talks to himself

Well yeah, who else am I going to have an intelligent conversation with around here? :D

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 03:28 PM
We'll see:D

Drunky went on for a few Hrs this thread has gone on fer days
Ergo Drunky wins Hands Down :P

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 03:31 PM
This thread is finally bringing about the healing I have been praying for these last several months.

Or not, but it is good fun. ;) (expect for the Havok guy running amok)

As a well-behaved dual citizen I say kudos to everyone for making this thread all it could be! Huzzah!

NormanPride
7/22/2008, 03:32 PM
Well yeah, who else am I going to have an intelligent conversation with around here? :D

http://www.aquateencentral.com/images/characters/InsultMaster.jpg

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 03:33 PM
This thread is finally bringing about the healing I have been praying for these last several months.

Or not, but it is good fun. ;) (expect for the Havok guy running amok)

As a well-behaved dual citizen I say kudos to everyone for making this thread all it could be! Huzzah!

:( :( Fine, I'm gone:mad: :mad:

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/22/2008, 03:33 PM
There's another thread about chicken nachos. That one might be better. Because you know - chicken nachos are really freakin' good.

StoopTroup
7/22/2008, 03:34 PM
At 1:55 into this...I think this is what jed is trying to say. :D

wgOirmHQGo4&NR=1

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 03:35 PM
I like Interurban's Chicken Fajita Nachos. Mmmmm, thats good eatin'. (I'm sure Jed will disagree though) ;)

StoopTroup
7/22/2008, 03:38 PM
Is Interurban still in business?

I thought they got closed after the poisoning. :D ;)

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 03:39 PM
Wow, for a minute I thought this thread was buhleated. :(

Boomer.....
7/22/2008, 03:39 PM
Bisonwitch's has some great chicken nachos.

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 03:44 PM
You know what is lame sauce? When they put the nacho on the plate individually so there is like 10 on the plate. That is an injustice to the whole concept of nachos.

StoopTroup
7/22/2008, 03:45 PM
K

I'm SERIOUS DAMNIT! :D

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 03:46 PM
I ran Havok off, and we are talking about Nachos now. ;)

Boomer.....
7/22/2008, 03:46 PM
You know what is lame sauce? When they put the nacho on the plate individually so there is like 10 on the plate. That is an injustice to the whole concept of nachos.

Louie's on campus used to do that. They were good though.

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 03:47 PM
I ran Havok off, and we are talking about Nachos now. ;)

Im gonna put Biznacho in the Microwave and then spread her on chips will that count as Weinie Nachos ?

StoopTroup
7/22/2008, 03:49 PM
Im gonna put Biznacho in the Microwave and then spread her on chips will that count as Weinie Nachos ?

Oh yum....lol

frankensooner
7/22/2008, 03:49 PM
You are going to have Peta all over you Vet! ;) I think Weinie Nachos are what you get at a restaurant when you make your server mad.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/22/2008, 03:52 PM
Chicken nachos aren't as risky as steak (fajita) nachos.

Nothing worse than throwing down on a plate of nachos only to have your throwdown abruptly assaulted by by a grody steak gristle ball.

Good God.

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 03:55 PM
Chicken nachos aren't as risky as steak (fajita) nachos.

Nothing worse than throwing down on a plate of nachos only to have your throwdown abruptly assaulted by by a grody tuff grizley ball.

Good God.

I should Hope Not .

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 03:56 PM
You are going to have Peta all over you Vet! ;) I think Weinie Nachos are what you get at a restaurant when you make your server mad.

PETA is that a new kinda Picante sauce ?

Dallasbabe
7/22/2008, 04:10 PM
That's not all that blows

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 04:24 PM
This forum went downhill fast in my absence.

yermom
7/22/2008, 04:24 PM

:hot:

:D

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 04:26 PM

Blow Is a figure of speech :hot:

Sooner_Havok
7/22/2008, 04:28 PM
Blow Is a figure of speech :hot:

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/spain/uploads/2/cocaine_lines_on_a_mirror_1__1_.jpg

NormanPride
7/22/2008, 04:30 PM

HEH

olevetonahill
7/22/2008, 04:36 PM
http://www.typicallyspanish.com/spain/uploads/2/cocaine_lines_on_a_mirror_1__1_.jpg

Even that They Gotta :hot:
just sayin