PDA

View Full Version : Need (2) Season FB tickets!

BoomerGirl34
7/16/2008, 09:25 PM
Have two of my own, but need (2) more. Will pay ca$h and work in Norman....live in OKC. Local pickup (I'll come get!)

Help a mom with two boys who are old enough/smart enough to know that getting to go "every other game" sucks. :P

TIA!

BoomerGirl34
7/21/2008, 12:15 AM
Bump for me.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/23/2008, 01:07 PM
BoomerGirl...

I have two season tickets section 10, row 16, seats 3 & 4. My wife and I will be bringing our two boys down from MN for the home opener but will be looking to sell my two seats and get 4 together. And, my wife and I are planning to come down for the stomping (I hope) of Nebraska.

Long story longer, I'd be glad to sell you my season tix at face except for the NU game. I'll send you a PM, also. I've done this several times by mail with folks on the board here, so please let me know if you are interested.

BTW, if you place your mouse over the lower part of Section 10 in this link you can get an idea of the view:

http://ev10.evenue.net/evenue/linkID=ou/core/seating_charts.html

Thanks!

Ground_Attack
7/23/2008, 05:34 PM
I have a pair of season tix in section 36, row 63, seats 17-18 available. We are asking $750 for the pair (face value plus $10 for shipping/insurance). All games are included. If you are interested, contact me at [email protected]

BoomerGirl34
7/24/2008, 10:48 PM
Well, got my extra tickets from a fellow board member, Thank goodness! But thanks very much for the offer!

Now, I have two SoonerClub tailgate wristbands for each game, and I need two more.

I'll pay ca$h on the barrel.

Anyone?

:D :D :D :D :D :D

BoomerGirl34
7/24/2008, 11:02 PM
BoomerGirl...

I have two season tickets section 10, row 16, seats 3 & 4. My wife and I will be bringing our two boys down from MN for the home opener but will be looking to sell my two seats and get 4 together. And, my wife and I are planning to come down for the stomping (I hope) of Nebraska.

Long story longer, I'd be glad to sell you my season tix at face except for the NU game. I'll send you a PM, also. I've done this several times by mail with folks on the board here, so please let me know if you are interested.

BTW, if you place your mouse over the lower part of Section 10 in this link you can get an idea of the view:

http://ev10.evenue.net/evenue/linkID=ou/core/seating_charts.html

Thanks!

Uh, lemme give credit where credit is due. I am buying this great guy's tix!

WOOT! :cool: