PDA

View Full Version : UT will go 3-9 in 2008

badger
7/16/2008, 03:10 PM
Aug. 30 Sat. Florida Atlantic Austin, Texas
Did you know this game was presented by Wells Fargo? In any event, this is your Appalachian State, Texas. Don't eff up. UT wins 17-3.

Sept. 6 Sat. UTEP El Paso, Texas
This game also has a presenter... presented by AT&T, who reminds you that SBC is a thing of the past! Unfortunately, UTEP has a priceless (wink wink) gameplan and pulls off the upset, 21-20.

Sept. 20 Sat. Rice Austin, TX
Presented by... Alumni Band Day! No, wait, UnitedHealthcare. Rice pulls off the greatest game of their life (Constant reminders by the crew that Major Applewhite was once a coach at Rice, followed by constant reaction shots of him on the Texas sideline) and the game comes down to the last play, where Texas receives the bumbling kickoff, down by 4. When it appears that Texas is tackled... THE BAND IS ON THE FIELD! THE BAND IS ON THE FIELD! Silly Rice MOB. They win halftime, but lose the actual game. Texas 26, Rice 24 (ut takes a knee after the TD).

Oct. 4 Sat. Colorado Boulder, Colo.
No presenting sponsor leads to phail. Colorado 50, Texas 7

Oct. 11 Sat. Oklahoma Dallas, Texas
Boren swears a snow day if OU beats the spread, which by now, with a 2-2 unranked whorn team vs. an undefeated No. 1 ranked OU team is 60 points. Ouch! OU wins 67-12, making OU fans upset for losing vBets and vCash.

Oct. 18 Sat. Missouri Austin, Texas
Presented by H-E-B, it is Cowboys Weekend (whatever the hell that means), Football Parents' Weekend (get ready for extremely long pregame festivities that most Texas fans will not show up for anyways) and Texas Exes Distinguished Alumni Awards (I still think your alumni association name sucks). After all that information, you lose and Chase Daniels does the Soulja Boy on your whorn logo afterward. Roids will do that to you. It's a scientifically proven fact. Mizz 31, Texas 10.

Oct. 25 Sat. Oklahoma State Austin, Texas
Presented by Scott & White, it is Cheer Reunion day! Yay. A mysterious site entitled "firemackbrown.com" has reappeared from a three year absence. It receives record viewership after a 3-2 loss to the Pokes. Mack's game ball goes to the guy who sacked Zac Robinson in the endzone, causing the only points of the game.

Nov. 1 Sat. Texas Tech Lubbock, Texas
Are we feeling sad yet? Even the Holiday Bowl might not take you now. Leach forgets all formalities of not running up the score (like he's never done that before) and wins 77-0 to a half-empty stadium. Hey, that sand in the eyes hurts!

Nov. 8 Sat. Baylor Austin, Texas
Presented by Time Warner Cable (getting old), it is Veterans Recognition Day (God bless Texas! He sure isn't blessing the whorns), Longhorn Hall of Honor and Letterwinners Roundup day. However, fans will not come early, stay late, or even come and stay at all by now. Fears of another upset to Baylor that hasn't been seen in decades come to rest on a last second touchdown. UT wins 7-0.

Nov. 15 Sat. Kansas Lawrence, Kan.
Having already eaten all footballs in the OU game, Mangino challenges them to a football game played with a basketball. Whorns, uber confident off the third win of the season last week, agrees. Unfortunately, Mangino has already arranged with Bill Self to have the basketball team sub for his holes from last season's Orange Bowl team. After several three point shots (Um, basketball dudes, those are called "field goals" in football), Texas wonders how soon until basketball season. Kansas 9, Texas 0.

Nov. 27 Thu. Texas A&M Austin, Texas
It's the State Farm Lone Star Showdown (dear LORD you whorns have sold out to corporate America) and Texas needs a win to become bowl eligible... rather, in a drastic change of events from the season, Texas is now taking the aggie approach of denying its in-state rival a bowl game, a conference championship game berth, or whatever the better rival has at stake if they don't win. In this case, it's a bowl. Mike Sherman replaced his injured QB McGhee with a guy that looks about 40 years old whom Aggies claim is a Persian Gulf, Afghanistan AND Iraq War veteran! However, he plays like he is young and has a lot of fun out there for a guy his age, despite throwing a lot of interceptions, he leads the Aggies to the third-straight win over the whorns. QB #4, as the NCAA Football video game calls him, announces his retirement following the Aggie bowl game. The Aggies are then immediately given the death penalty for playing an incredibly ineligible player. Aggies once again search for a new coach, after Sherman defends his actions saying "I HAD to play him! He's the only QB I've ever won with!"

Mac94
7/16/2008, 03:30 PM
Obviously Texas know something was up with their team ... they didn't even show for the Arkansas game! Mack must have mistakenly shown "Deliverence" as a pregame movie and his players refused to take the field against the Piggies. ;)

kbsooner21
7/16/2008, 03:58 PM
Nice work Badger! LOL :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/16/2008, 04:04 PM
I like the baseball score with orange aggy winning over the pathetic whorns.

NormanPride
7/16/2008, 04:37 PM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/i-lold.jpg

RedstickSooner
7/16/2008, 04:45 PM
I agree with NormanPride. It definitely picked up steam as it went along :)

badger
7/16/2008, 04:54 PM
Obviously Texas know something was up with their team ... they didn't even show for the Arkansas game! Mack must have mistakenly shown "Deliverence" as a pregame movie and his players refused to take the field against the Piggies. ;)

That IS odd, isn't it? Not really caring about teh saxet, I just copied and pasted from Macky's official site on the schedule, game sponsorships (lol) and all... and Arkansas just POOF! Disappeared!

So, without further ado, SPONSORED BY AT&T, the Arky vs. Texas game on September 13 goes as follows...

Tommy Lee Jones puts on his happy face and tackles the Razorback mascot to the ground for squirting him with his "weapon." Texas cheers, because the on-field action is very, very abysmal. Even SEC can't claim supremacy with this attrocious showing. The first 59 minutes and 59 seconds are completely scoreless with clueless sidelines at work.

Arkansas decides on fourth down that it's time to punt, rather than risk missing the 16 yard field goal. After a "quick kick" play to the left (It's stupid, so they won't expect it!), Texas makes the mistake of pouncing on the ball, making it live. Arkansas pounces on the live ball in the endzone hoping to score the touchdown, squirting it back out onto the field at about the 1-inch line. Texas, seeing an opportunity at redemption, also pounces on the ball, and recovers to run it into the endzone!

...whoops, wrong endzone. Safety. Arkansas wins 2-0. ESPN Gameday crew vows to never attend another Texas football game ever again, unless OU is their opponent.

TexasLidig8r
7/16/2008, 05:17 PM
Dang Sooners.. We'll get you for this. Bane her! Bane her!

;)

badger
7/16/2008, 05:21 PM
Dang Sooners.. We'll get you for this. Bane her! Bane her!

;)

Copycat threads are no longer just for South Oval, Liddy. However, when reading that either UT or OU will go 3-9, which one do you think is more likely?

That's right. You're not even going to the Holiday Bowl this year. San Diego sounds good right about now, doesn't it? :D

Bane you! Bane you!

;)

AllAboutThe'O'
7/16/2008, 05:27 PM
That IS odd, isn't it? Not really caring about teh saxet, I just copied and pasted from Macky's official site on the schedule, game sponsorships (lol) and all... and Arkansas just POOF! Disappeared!

So, without further ado, SPONSORED BY AT&T, the Arky vs. Texas game on September 13 goes as follows...

Tommy Lee Jones puts on his happy face and tackles the Razorback mascot to the ground for squirting him with his "weapon." Texas cheers, because the on-field action is very, very abysmal. Even SEC can't claim supremacy with this attrocious showing. The first 59 minutes and 59 seconds are completely scoreless with clueless sidelines at work.

Arkansas decides on fourth down that it's time to punt, rather than risk missing the 16 yard field goal. After a "quick kick" play to the left (It's stupid, so they won't expect it!), Texas makes the mistake of pouncing on the ball, making it live. Arkansas pounces on the live ball in the endzone hoping to score the touchdown, squirting it back out onto the field at about the 1-inch line. Texas, seeing an opportunity at redemption, also pounces on the ball, and recovers to run it into the endzone!

...whoops, wrong endzone. Safety. Arkansas wins 2-0. ESPN Gameday crew vows to never attend another Texas football game ever again, unless OU is their opponent.

I'll definitely take a Razorback 2-0 win over the 'Horns.

sooner59
7/16/2008, 08:05 PM
Oct. 18 Sat. Missouri Austin, Texas
Presented by H-E-B, it is Cowboys Weekend (whatever the hell that means), Football Parents' Weekend (get ready for extremely long pregame festivities that most Texas fans will not show up for anyways) and Texas Exes Distinguished Alumni Awards (I still think your alumni association name sucks). After all that information, you lose and Chase Daniels does the Soulja Boy on your whorn logo afterward. Roids will do that to you. It's a scientifically proven fact. Mizz 31, Texas 10.

You are SOOOO getting sued now! Just be glad you didn't talk ill of Landry Jones.

bluedogok
7/16/2008, 08:11 PM
I still think OSU finds a way to SNATCH DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY after getting out to a 45-0 halftime lead, UT comes back in the second half to win 48-45.......that is just what OSU does against them...it's tradition now.

JLEW1818
7/16/2008, 08:13 PM
I like it, I like it a lot.

goingoneight
7/16/2008, 10:30 PM
"Missouri will go 3-9 in 2008" thread in 3, 2...

Oh, well... that wouldn't be too much of a shock to see Pinkel Missourize things again.

soonermix
7/17/2008, 02:13 PM
SNATCH DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY

and again OSwho is the best in the state at something

badger
7/17/2008, 02:56 PM
"Missouri will go 3-9 in 2008" thread in 3, 2...

Oh, well... that wouldn't be too much of a shock to see Pinkel Missourize things again.

Meh, they can keep winning so long as the only team they lose to is us. I feel the same way about Texas (even if it's funny to watch them lose) and OSU (even if the Troy game was the funniest thing I've seen on Friday night television since TGIF on ABC).

Go ahead and win... but don't win against us :D