PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's Fearless Predictions for Non-BCS schools.

Ardmore_Sooner
7/14/2008, 10:42 PM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/others

5. Houston will beat Oklahoma State on Sept. 6

Interesting among other predictions.

goingoneight
7/15/2008, 12:37 AM
Houston and Troy (laugh while you can) are going through huge rebuilding efforts this year. I think I read somewhere that Troy lost like 18 starting players from the team that beat aggy last year at home. Their head coach even admitted OSU "might have a little fun with" them.

Houston will need to sit back and realize that they are still Houston and that Sumlin needs lots of time there to establish himself.

I'm taking Tulsey over R-Kansas.

JLEW1818
7/15/2008, 01:08 AM
I would love to see UofH do some damage. I go to the Texas bowl every year. Last year I got to see UofH vs TCU. Not bad for 30 bucks with free food, and Reckless Kelly, and Eli Young band. I just want to see a big 12 south team this year, besides Baylor.

SicEmBaylor
7/15/2008, 01:23 AM
I would love to see UofH do some damage. I go to the Texas bowl every year. Last year I got to see UofH vs TCU. Not bad for 30 bucks with free food, and Reckless Kelly, and Eli Young band. I just want to see a big 12 south team this year, besides Baylor.

If you go to a Baylor game you're likely also watching another Big XII school...

JLEW1818
7/15/2008, 01:30 AM
If you go to a Baylor game you're likely also watching another Big XII school...

Ya I hear you man. But I would love to see stool water or the Aggies this year. I saw tech a few years ago when they had Simmons on their team against navy. It was decent because tech threw the entire time. I don't have the money for OU season tickets yet. But I got 46 hours left in school, and I promise ya'll I'll be at every game and doing whatever True OU fans tell me to do.