PDA

View Full Version : Just back from IRAQ

StoopTroup
7/14/2008, 01:20 PM
My Cousin's Husband.

He's been having lots of trouble with his back and they have decided to do surgery in the C5 to C7 area.

He'd been tolerating it for some time.

Glad to have him back.

Okla-homey
7/14/2008, 01:32 PM
My Cousin's Husband.

He's been having lots of trouble with his back and they have decided to do surgery in the C5 to C7 area.

He'd been tolerating it for some time.

Glad to have him back.

Military orthopedic surgeon or are they referring him out?

I only ask because there are certain installations with very good orthopedic surgeons -- like Ft. Bragg.

StoopTroup
7/14/2008, 05:02 PM
Don't know that much yet Homey.

He just got in from europe this morning.

stoopified
7/14/2008, 07:58 PM
Glad he is home safe,good luck on the surgery.

On a side note the military has some excellent surgeons.I underwent surgery in 1960 at what is now Ramstein AirBase.I have thanked God everyday of my last 47 years for the skill of those surgeons.My Dad was career Army and we were living in Appledorn,Netherlands atthe time.

StoopTroup
7/14/2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks guys....I know he appreciates the well wishes.

My Cousin was under a very high risk during her pregnancy and they now have a little boy and we're all glad he's Home and able to see his Wife and Child again.

God Bless you.

ST

Curly Bill
7/14/2008, 09:11 PM
More well wishes for cousin's hubby. Hope things go well with the surgery, and thank him for his service to our country.

StoopTroup
7/14/2008, 11:34 PM
Will do Curly.

texas bandman
7/15/2008, 12:03 AM
My orthopedist while I was in the army (1978) was pretty crappy. He set my ankle, and saved my leg, but didn't worry about the damage to my ACL. I still have problems with my knee. He also operated on the wrong knee on one of the soldiers in the ward with me.

ST, my prayers are with your cousin's family.