PDA

View Full Version : Tony Snow has died

Jerk
7/12/2008, 06:40 AM
per Fox News.

He seemed like a nice guy.

sooner n houston
7/12/2008, 07:41 AM
What a shame, prayers out ot his family!

King Crimson
7/12/2008, 07:48 AM
cancer is bad news.

SoonerStormchaser
7/12/2008, 08:47 AM
This sucks, he was one of the more likable characters on FNC...and always seemed really down to earth in WH pressers. And to think that bat **** crazy organizations like Moveon.org and the daily Kos wanted him dead. I hope they all rot in hell!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/12/2008, 09:46 AM
I didn't suspect he was anywhere near death. So sad. Seemed like a great guy.

StoopTroup
7/12/2008, 10:38 AM
Tony got to do and see things in his Life that many of us would have given anything to have had those opportunities.

Prayers for his Family...

We have lost a Great American way to early...

Rest in Peace Tony.

I will always believe Tony tried to do and say what was right 24/7...he has my ultimate respect.

85Sooner
7/12/2008, 10:48 AM
rip Tony, you were a scholar and a gentleman that will always be remembered fondly in my surroundings.

King Crimson
7/12/2008, 10:51 AM
I hope they all rot in hell!

nice perspective.

StoopTroup
7/12/2008, 10:54 AM
KC...

I think SSC is going through some sort of sleep deprevation training.

He'll be back to normal ASAP. :D ;)

SoonerStormchaser
7/12/2008, 11:51 AM
No...it's just my time of the month ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/12/2008, 12:16 PM
This sucks, he was one of the more likable characters on FNC...and always seemed really down to earth in WH pressers. And to think that bat **** crazy organizations like Moveon.org and the daily Kos wanted him dead. I hope they all rot in hell!:confused: Do you have a link where they wished him dead?

SoonerStormchaser
7/12/2008, 03:33 PM
It was about 6 months ago where the Daily Kos and MoveOn.org had this little blurb where they said that the nation should pray that Snow dies of cancer and Cheney dies of a heart attack.

****ers!

King Crimson
7/12/2008, 03:41 PM
It was about 6 months ago where the Daily Kos and MoveOn.org had this little blurb where they said that the nation should pray that Snow dies of cancer and Cheney dies of a heart attack.

****ers!

it's disgusting either way, but there are regular posters on this board who wish that FDR, JFK, John Kenneth Galbraith, and some others also "rot in hell". the high ground is not party affiliation..

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/12/2008, 03:53 PM
it's disgusting either way, but there are regular posters on this board who wish that FDR, JFK, John Kenneth Galbraith, and some others also "rot in hell". the high ground is not party affiliation..Isn't rotting one of the less painful things that go on "down there"? BTW, name names, k plz thnks.

King Crimson
7/12/2008, 04:00 PM
Isn't rotting one of the less painful things that go on "down there"? BTW, name names, k plz thnks.

i'm not going to name names. this has happened before, where i pointed out that partisan trumps deaths for some....and i stick with my position i took then.

my point is that reducing the eternities of life and dead to some kind of american politics is wrong. everyone dies. and pretending that one can moralize about it and one's place in it is hard business.

7/12/2008, 04:22 PM
Tony seemed like a good family man and nice guy, no matter who's tires you pee on. I hate to see good people pass too soon. It happens every day, and I suppose this is one of those days.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/12/2008, 04:53 PM
it's disgusting either way, but there are regular posters on this board who wish that FDR, JFK, John Kenneth Galbraith, and some others also "rot in hell". the high ground is not party affiliation..Yeah, it seems like there was a lot of that going on when Teddy Kennedy was sick.

Regardless, cancer is a ****er of a disease. I hate it.

SoonerStormchaser
7/12/2008, 05:37 PM
I may not like Teddy Kennedy, but I would never wish harm on him.

Curly Bill
7/12/2008, 05:39 PM
Yeah, it seems like there was a lot of that going on when Teddy Kennedy was sick.

I think it was sort of in the form of: I wouldn't wish it on him, but may God have mercy on his soul.

...and I wasn't one that said it.

SoonerInKCMO
7/12/2008, 05:53 PM

****ers!

I find that difficult to believe.

SoonerStormchaser
7/12/2008, 06:43 PM
Well, they pulled the one offending article...but some of the pure filthy **** on this link should give you some idea as to why I sometimes wonder why I fight for these mother****ers!
http://openthread.dailykos.com/tag/Tony%20Snow

StoopTroup
7/12/2008, 06:47 PM
Well, they pulled the one offending article...but some of the pure filthy **** on this link should give you some idea as to why I sometimes wonder why I fight for these mother****ers!
http://openthread.dailykos.com/tag/Tony%20Snow

BTW...I voted. :D

There are some, err, beings who I really can't believe are human as I am.

OU-HSV
7/13/2008, 08:44 AM
RIP Tony Snow

SSC...you are correct. That is one classless/tacky website.
But please look at it like this...that's not the majority of who you fight for. I like to think that for every one of those jackasses there's 3 or 4 decent people to counter.
Thanks for your service from those of us who appreciate it

And again, RIP Tony