PDA

View Full Version : Visitor Section at Husky Stadium

soonersweetie
7/11/2008, 02:45 PM
Hey everyone,

I purchased tix through the OU office for the OU/UW game and I called them today to find out where the visitor section is at UW. The person on the other end of the phone had no idea. In fact, he said they hadn't rec'd the tix yet so they couldn't give me any info.

So, I called UW and asked them. She told me they are in the West Endzone in Sections 4-6. Does anyone know if this is correct? First of all, what morons have W and E endzones (they should be North and South). But I want to confirm that this is actually the visitor area and she wasn't just giving me crap.

I know we are going to receive our tix from OU but I also need to purchase an extra ticket and want to make sure that we are all somewhat close (at least in the same area of the stadium).

Does anyone know?

Thanks

TheUnnamedSooner
7/11/2008, 05:38 PM
okie lite are other morons that have E and W endzones. They think it gives an advantage as it will put the sun in opponents eyes ;)

To answer your question, there shouldn't be any reason that someone at the UW athletic dept would lie to you about where the visitor sections are.

TheUnnamedSooner
7/11/2008, 05:39 PM
here is the seating chart

http://www.ticketsolutions.com/venuemaps/HuskyStadiumHuskies_all.gif