PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's Secret New collegiate stuff

Sooner_Havok
7/10/2008, 03:17 PM
So My girlfriend works up at the Victoria's Secret place, and they started carrying officially licensed OU stuff recently. She said some pokey came in asking where the osu crap was. Her response, "I'm sorry, but Victoria's Secret only purchased the rights to make collegiate Pink wear for marketable teams."

Said she wanted to add in "You can try Wal-Mart though." but she likes her job too much :D

OKLA21FAN
7/10/2008, 03:20 PM
worthless thread

(you know the reason)

Sooner_Havok
7/10/2008, 03:22 PM
worthless thread

(you know the reason)

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V275918.jpg

better? :D :D

Boomer.....
7/10/2008, 03:23 PM
I may have to buy the misses a new outfit.

silverwheels
7/10/2008, 03:26 PM
She said some pokey came in asking where the osu crap was. Her response, "I'm sorry, but Victoria's Secret only purchased the rights to make collegiate Pink wear for marketable teams."

And sheep don't wear clothes.

StoopTroup
7/10/2008, 03:35 PM
Is Victoria Secret considered prone?

Sooner_Havok
7/10/2008, 03:35 PM
I may have to buy the misses a new outfit.

Yeah, my lady will be decked out in OU Pink gear this season. The stadium blanket is pretty nice too, picked one of them up fer my ma.

Sooner_Havok
7/10/2008, 03:36 PM
Is Victoria Secret considered prone?

I don't think so, the do their fashion show on the CBS:D

Sooner_Havok
7/10/2008, 03:36 PM
And sheep don't wear clothes.

But they do wear lipstick ;)

StoopTroup
7/10/2008, 03:40 PM
Go ahead and post some shots of the items you bought then.

Sooner_Havok
7/10/2008, 03:43 PM
Go ahead and post some shots of the items you bought then.

With or without my lady in them?:D

StoopTroup
7/10/2008, 03:43 PM
BTW....next time your in one of the stores and it's really busy....get real loud while holding up something extremely skimpy and say "Where the hell are the changing rooms at?"

Sooner_Havok
7/10/2008, 03:45 PM
BTW....next time your in one of the stores and it's really busy....get real loud while holding up something extremely skimpy and say "Where the hell are the changing rooms at?"

She said someone had to fit a dude for a bra once. :eek: :eek:

badger
7/10/2008, 03:47 PM
Here you go:
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=8U-233180&page=1&cgname=OSPNKCLISWP&rfnbr=5094&cm_mmc=CJ-_-1909792-_-2178999-_-Product%20Catalog

I kind of don't like how they had to write PINK in big letters on them all, though. I guess it's a VS thing :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
7/10/2008, 03:52 PM
I hope I never see a pair of these around my house.

http://ns1.revolveclothing.com/images/p/r/RETR-WP9_V1.jpg

and i found that with your link Badger!

ARGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

tulsaoilerfan
7/10/2008, 04:04 PM
What, no pink panties?

bri
7/10/2008, 04:04 PM
I kind of don't like how they had to write PINK in big letters on them all, though. I guess it's a VS thing :rolleyes:

Um, it's the name of the clothing line.

Knowing is half the battle!

BillyBall
7/10/2008, 04:06 PM
She said someone had to fit a dude for a bra once. :eek: :eek:

Manzier

Boomer.....
7/10/2008, 04:17 PM
Manzier

Nope, a bro.

badger
7/10/2008, 04:32 PM
Um, it's the name of the clothing line.

Knowing is half the battle!

That's what I said - it's a VS thing.

Reading is half the fun.

Viking Kitten
7/10/2008, 04:53 PM
Man, Sooner Havoc, I feel for your girlfriend. I once worked at VS for about two days. What they didn't tell me when they hired me was that if you work the closing shift, you have to stay until absolutely all the panties are in tidy stacks. Dude, that place has a lot of panties. I was scheduled to work until 9:30, they finally let me leave at 2 a.m.

I asked the other panty straightener if that was a regular thing, she said she never left before midnight. "Well eff that," I said. So I went in the next day, bought a bunch of stuff with the employee discount and never went back. At-will employment rocks.

One other OBSERVATION? Everybody who works at Victoria's Secret at seems to raise the inflection of their VOICE on certain random WORDS? And they also STRESS the last WORD of very SENTENCE like they are asking a QUESTION? Even when it's a declarative STATEMENT?

Does your GF do that? It's really kind of cute.

soonerbrat
7/10/2008, 04:55 PM
Man, Sooner Havoc, I feel for your girlfriend. I once worked at VS for about two days. What they didn't tell me when they hired me was that if you work the closing shift, you have to stay until absolutely all the panties are in tidy stacks. Dude, that place has a lot of panties. I was scheduled to work until 9:30, they finally let me leave at 2 a.m.

I asked the other panty straightener if that was a regular thing, she said she never left before midnight. "Well eff that," I said. So I went in the next day, bought a bunch of stuff with the employee discount and never went back. At-will employment rocks.

One other OBSERVATION? Everybody who works at Victoria's Secret at seems to raise the inflection of their VOICE on certain random WORDS? And they also STRESS the last WORD of very SENTENCE like they are asking a QUESTION? Even when it's a declarative STATEMENT?

Like, did you quit or something?

bri
7/10/2008, 04:56 PM
That's what I said - it's a VS thing.

Yeah, my bad. I missed how that was dripping with certainty of understanding.

Viking Kitten
7/10/2008, 04:57 PM
OMG BRAT? I totally QUIT? During a TAILGATE as matter of FACT? :D

bri
7/10/2008, 04:57 PM

You had me at "panty stacks".

Scott D
7/10/2008, 04:58 PM
VS is one place I refuse to inventory. They like to put their scan tags in the middle of all that folding of the panties. Then they put like 500 pair in a single drawer.....****ers. :mad:

Viking Kitten
7/10/2008, 05:00 PM
Yes. That's what sucked. You had to stay five hours after the mall closed stuffing scan tags back into the panties.

Sooner_Havok
7/10/2008, 05:00 PM

Yeah, the nights she has to close, she rarely gets home before Midnight, but she likes working there. I never noticed the inflection thing... I'll have to check it out next time I go up there.

Curly Bill
7/10/2008, 08:19 PM
I asked the other panty straightener

Why did this make me laugh?

...and is that something that looks good on a resume: panty straightener

:D

Curly Bill
7/10/2008, 08:20 PM
I never noticed the inflection thing... I'll have to check it out next time I go up there.

Me too :D

StoopTroup
7/10/2008, 08:37 PM
How many panties are too many panties?

sooneron
7/10/2008, 08:42 PM
Man, Sooner Havoc, I feel for your girlfriend. I once worked at VS for about two days. What they didn't tell me when they hired me was that if you work the closing shift, you have to stay until absolutely all the panties are in tidy stacks. Dude, that place has a lot of panties.

Folks, this is just plain :hot:

bri
7/10/2008, 08:46 PM
How many panties are too many panties?

More importantly, how many panties could a panty chuck chuck if a panty chuck could chuck panties?

olevetonahill
7/10/2008, 08:46 PM
Yes. That's what sucked. You had to stay five hours after the mall closed stuffing scan tags back into the panties.

If I worked there and them Panties had Been tried On By HAWT chicks . Id Nevar get em stacked :hot:
just sayin

Curly Bill
7/10/2008, 08:47 PM
If I worked there and them Panties had Been tried On By HAWT chicks . Id Nevar get em stacked :hot:
just sayin

...but what if they'd been tried on by nasty chicks? :eek:

olevetonahill
7/10/2008, 08:48 PM
...but what if they'd been tried on by nasty chicks? :eek:

them Bitches Bot em , Why I gots a 357
Just sayin

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/10/2008, 09:20 PM
OMG BRAT? I totally QUIT? During a TAILGATE as matter of FACT? :DGood times. "Um Britni, this is Viking KITTEN. I'm not coming IN, like evar AGAIN?"

bluedogok
7/10/2008, 09:29 PM
The underlings at 3M talk like that in meetings, always raising their voice at the end of a sentence and looking at the decision maker like they are asking for confirmation, much like a Stuart Smalley moment. You can tell who the decision maker is, they don't talk that way.