PDA

View Full Version : Landry Jones dad: "I've got the money...."

Blitzkrieg
7/10/2008, 02:30 PM
WTF is that quote about, other than you giving it up to yourself that you can hire an attorney? Most people can, dude.

Boomer.....
7/10/2008, 02:50 PM
But he has deep pockets.

KantoSooner
7/10/2008, 02:56 PM
A lot of people get away with pulling little stunts like this because they know that their antics will not rise to the level of criminal prosecution and a civil suit would either cost too much up front to pursue or would never net anything of worth in the end anyway.
Jones father is signaling the Nebraskan moron, and others who might be tempted that he is fully prepared to burn up cash in order to see them suffer. Just a little disincentive to the next scumbag who might be tempted. Bravo to him. Too bad more aren't willing or able.

snp
7/10/2008, 02:59 PM
Yea, just a little posturing on his part. By flexing his muscle he can probably get this guy to settle pretty quickly.

swardboy
7/10/2008, 03:19 PM
Mmmmm.....could he, like, pay for his son's college costs and free up a scholly for the team? Oh wait, his pockets must not be THAT deep...sorry.

badger
7/10/2008, 03:21 PM
Can we merge the two threads plzkthx? We have a very healthy discussion going already :D

And yes, this Husker fan living in Austin probably should have chosen his target more carefully.

trey
7/10/2008, 03:35 PM
Mmmmm.....could he, like, pay for his son's college costs and free up a scholly for the team? Oh wait, his pockets must not be THAT deep...sorry.

maybe that's one of the reasons he has deep pockets. his kid is going to college for free. he could have been saving for a while, you have no idea. i love it when people try to spend other people's money.

Curly Bill
7/10/2008, 05:11 PM
maybe that's one of the reasons he has deep pockets. his kid is going to college for free. he could have been saving for a while, you have no idea. i love it when people try to spend other people's money.

So I take it you don't support Obama? :D

starrca23
7/10/2008, 05:56 PM
ooohhh....score one for C.Bill!!!!