PDA

View Full Version : Starting an NCAA 2009 (Xbox 360) online dynasty league

OU Adonis
7/10/2008, 11:58 AM
This years 2009 will allow for online dynasty play.

I am starting up a league of 12 players and I am still fleshing out the rules but please respond to this thread if you are interested.

Some of things I have so far.

The initial team selection for the league will be limited. (We will start with crappy teams)

You will need to be able to play two games a week. (We may go with more games a week if everyone is willing)

You will only be able to adjust your schedule slightly. I.E you will have to stick with the main part of the schedule. How much we will allow for adjustments will be determined.

We will play on the All American Level.

Random Drawing to see who gets to pick first team. (Remember they are all going to be crappy teams from bad conferences)

You will be allowed to take jobs with other teams.

Let me know if you are interested. It should be good times.

SoonerProphet
7/10/2008, 04:59 PM
so how do exactly does this work i might be interested

OU Adonis
7/11/2008, 11:54 AM
You will need to have an XBOX live account, but you will be able to play online unlike previous versions of NCAA. I will flesh out the details and send out an email with all the specs soon.

setem
7/11/2008, 12:11 PM
You could play online in all the NCAA games from 2005 on. Just not Dynasty mode.

I am down...

TheUnnamedSooner
7/11/2008, 12:12 PM
I'm already in a dynasty and a league, but in the dynasty I was the only one that picked a crappy team and we are playing on "Heisman" mode. I may be interested, don't know if I can get two more games in a week though. Shoot me a friend request I'm "Unnamed Sooner"

OU Adonis
7/14/2008, 09:18 AM
If anyone on here is intersted in joining the 360 league please PM me your email address and I will start a mailing list. I will send out some of the specifics then and we can hash out a few things.

Hot Rod
7/14/2008, 11:06 AM
Online gaming question:

My wireless router is in another room. Therefore, what it is the easiest way to make a connection to my PS2? Also, is there a way to make a wireless connection back to my router.

TYIA

OU Adonis
7/16/2008, 08:48 AM
I still have 6 spots available for my league. If anyone is interested let me know. Below you can find details about the league.

Rules :

Starting Teams : See Attached List

Difficulty : All American

Quarter Length : 7 Minutes

Team Draft Order: This will be done by random drawing. Trading draft orders is allowed via trading "Opt Outs" or other things of value. Trading players is not allowed. All trades need to be approved before the beginning of the season.

Team Schedules : To be determined by the CPU. Each year you will be able to "Opt Out" or change two CPU opponents a year. You can also choose to play another human player without using an "Opt Out". Please note, you can only change non conference opponents. Also "Opt Outs" can be traded to other players. Any trades must be sent to the commissioner before the next Season starts.

Created Players : Not Allowed

Play Schedule : We will be playing two games a week. The schedule goes as follows: Game 1 will be played during the days of Saturday to Monday. The 2nd game of the week will be played between Tuesday and Friday. If you are unable to make this schedule your game will be Simed. Missing too many weekly games can get you removed from the league.

Moving Teams : Moving teams is allowed if offered by the CPU. You are allowed to move either as a coach to a new team or moving your team to a new conference. You can only move once every 3 seasons.

Misc : The league will have up to 12 human players. If the league does not start with 12 players or has some players drop, we will accept new players at the start of each new season. They will be restricted to playing any team that’s ranked in the bottom 30 for the previous year.

Playable Human teams

Air Force,Akron,Arkansas State,Army,Ball State,Buffalo,Central Michigan,Colorado State,Eastern Michigan,FIU,
Florida Atlantic,Idaho,Kent State,Louisiana Tech,Miami University,Mid Tenn State,Navy,Nevada,New Mexico,North Texas
Ohio,San Jose State,Temple,Toledo,Troy,UL Lafayette,UL Monroe,UNLV,Utah State,Western Kentucky,Wyoming