PDA

View Full Version : Is Chase Daniel the Chrissy?

IronHorseSooner
7/10/2008, 11:01 AM
Both did/have done nothing, never have beaten OU, have ties to the state of :texan: , and have a great Sooner defender as their arch nemesis (Chase w/ Lofton and Chrissy with TGRW). Any more comparisons?

badger
7/10/2008, 12:33 PM
Let us compare and contrast the two:

1- Simms had a far superior quarterback mind to compete with in Major Applewhite.

2- Simms never had to play Oklahoma twice in one season.

3- Simms never was a finalist for any national awards by the end of the season (especially the Heisman).

4- Simms was always surrounded by superior talent.

5- Simms career was probably off daddy's coattails more than anything else.

6- Simms is not loved much by his alma mater.

Now, to compare in more ways than you mentioned:

1- Simms was relegated to the Cotton Bowl and other such non-major bowls by being on a BCS snubbed team year after year.

2- Simms will always be judged for his performances in big games with opponents such as Oklahoma and in the conference championship, instead of his many career accomplishments from lesser games

3- Simms was the starting quarterback on an overrated, unachieving team filled with talent

4- Simms has an incompetent head coach who will tirelessly defend every performance of his, no matter how mediocre

5- Simms is really not that attractive at all, but for some reason every gold digging chick at his university was trying to hook up with him

allentxsooner
7/10/2008, 12:37 PM
they both were and are going to be ranked way to high on nfl draft boards

Blitzkrieg
7/10/2008, 12:39 PM
I'd take Chase Daniel for 2 Chris Sims. If Chris Sims had any fire in his testes, he might have been worth a crap. Texas had a very good O-line in front of Chrissy, and some NFL talent on the other side of the ball. Nothing to show for it.

MU hit #1, beat up an SEC team in their bowl game, and only lost to one team all year, one in Norman and one in SA. Chrissy would have considered that the best year of his career.

JLEW1818
7/10/2008, 01:14 PM
I don't see Chase Daniel going in the first 3 rounds at all. That Hawaii boy has the same characteristics just about.

Animal Mother
7/10/2008, 02:50 PM
Chase still has a spleen and Simms has no spine.Just sayin'.

Flagstaffsooner
7/10/2008, 03:10 PM
Chase picks boogers.

Chrissy eats them.
http://www.gay.com/images/news/roundups/austin_scarlett325.jpg

stoopified
7/10/2008, 08:46 PM
YES

JLEW1818
7/10/2008, 09:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEW8_KVhDFE&feature=related

just a reminder about chase.

tulsaoilerfan
7/10/2008, 09:43 PM
I don't see Chase Daniel going in the first 3 rounds at all. That Hawaii boy has the same characteristics just about.

Me neither; for some reason the NFL likes their quarterbacks to be taller than 5 ft. :D

JLEW1818
7/10/2008, 09:56 PM
Me neither; for some reason the NFL likes their quarterbacks to be taller than 5 ft. :D

haha ya i agree. It was funny last year how people actually thought that he would leave early for the draft.

tulsaoilerfan
7/11/2008, 09:01 AM
Speaking of Chrissy, i heard the rumor that the Cowboys may be interested in him; why?

MojoRisen
7/11/2008, 09:12 AM
Chrissy is no doubt far worse than booger eater - I compare Booger more in line with Major Applewhite.

Chrissy should have never started at UT... I absolutely knew he was good for at least 3 oskies against us in the Cotton Bowl...

soonerfan28
7/12/2008, 07:35 PM
Speaking of Chrissy, i heard the rumor that the Cowboys may be interested in him; why?
So he can hold on field goals.

Miko
7/14/2008, 09:59 AM
Another difference, Chase berates his teammates on the sidelines, Chrissy gets tattoos of them.

JLEW1818
7/14/2008, 10:01 AM
Chase is an arrogant spoiled South Lake punk.

badger
7/14/2008, 10:05 AM
So he can hold on field goals.

The play is 60 stretch 4 yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.