PDA

View Full Version : Rev. Jackson wants to cut Obama's nuts off!

Jerk
7/10/2008, 04:53 AM
:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h5Aq6wPFis

Can't we all just...get along?

StoopTroup
7/10/2008, 05:15 AM
He's such a backstabbing POS.

The Black Community should now realize Jackson's agenda is not in their favor.

Jackson is about Jackson....has been ever since he ran for POTUS...maybe even before that.

Harry Beanbag
7/10/2008, 06:55 AM
He's such a backstabbing POS.

Jesse or Barack?

olevetonahill
7/10/2008, 07:00 AM
Politics as Usual :D

swardboy
7/10/2008, 07:16 AM
Based on Barry's whimpy response, I'd say the job's already been done...he's emasculated. Which explains all of his flip-floppin' from the primaries to the general election...

Those mics were open a lot longer, and O'Reilly says there's even more damning speech pouring out of Jackson's pie hole. This story's not over.

Hot Rod
7/10/2008, 08:25 AM
Why do they keep calling him Reverend?! Makes himself look like an idiot over and over.

soonerhubs
7/10/2008, 08:47 AM
Why do they keep calling him Reverend?!

Because "Loud Mouth, Race-Baiting, Unfaithful to His Wife While Fathering Another Child, Hypocrite" is a mouthful for a title. :D

stoopified
7/10/2008, 10:09 AM
Because "Loud Mouth, Race-Baiting, Unfaithful to His Wife While Fathering Another Child, Hypocrite" is a mouthful for a title. :DROTFLMAO

OULenexaman
7/10/2008, 10:23 AM
since both of these yahoo's live here in Chicago...this story is exploding the media minds...I put on one of those black talk radio show stations on the way to work this AM just to hear the entertainment...I'll bet Obama has Michelle locked up in the closet with her big mouth...stay tuned..

sooneron
7/10/2008, 10:25 AM
Wow! A Lenexaman sighting!!!!

badger
7/10/2008, 10:49 AM
People like Jesse Jackson exist to give others someone to be mad at. I would personally welcome the day when he no longer gets airtime.

For more fun with Jesse Jackson, view the South Park episode:
Linky (http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1101)

Like all South Park episodes, this one is very, incredibly NSFW. It is so NSFW that it is also NSFFT (free television) and NSFABLNT (anything but late night television) and NSFIT (insensitive types).

In other words, it uses the N-word more than 30 times... and no, "N" does not stand for nuts. :D

mdklatt
7/10/2008, 11:08 AM
Well thank heavens the media will have something to talk about now that Christie Brinkley's divorce is settled. :rolleyes:

Okla-homey
7/10/2008, 01:52 PM
In fairness to Jesse, his comments highlighted the fact he considers BHO to be a con artist.

I happen to agree with Jesse on that.

Frozen Sooner
7/10/2008, 02:00 PM
Yeah, what a con artist Senator Obama is for telling people that it takes more to be a father than just impregnating someone-which is what Jackson was specifically taking issue with.

tommieharris91
7/10/2008, 02:01 PM
Unite the base!!

badger
7/10/2008, 02:25 PM
Yeah, what a con artist Senator Obama is for telling people that it takes more to be a father than just impregnating someone-which is what Jackson was specifically taking issue with.

Jackson would know all about that issue, now wouldn't he (http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/01/18/jackson.child.02/):D:D:D:D

Harry Beanbag
7/10/2008, 05:34 PM
In fairness to Jesse, his comments highlighted the fact he considers BHO to be a con artist.

I happen to agree with Jesse on that.

Man, Barack must be worse than I thought if someone like Jesse even considers him a con artist. :)

Curly Bill
7/10/2008, 05:49 PM
Man, Barack must be worse than I thought if someone like Jesse even considers him a con artist. :)

Exactly, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

....wait, did that sound racist?

SouthFortySooner
7/10/2008, 10:26 PM
Unite the base!!

These two are on the same side right. It hurts my head. flimflamjelly jam talk.

olevetonahill
7/10/2008, 10:27 PM
Water melon

Okla-homey
7/11/2008, 06:27 AM

Just last week, BHO voted for the bill to extend the FISA provisions and grant immunity from civil suits for invasion of privacy to phone companies who cooperated with domestic spyers...after harping for years on the eviles of domestic spying related to this "unjust and unnecessary war." He did that to help himself get elected. If he really believed that stuff he spewed for years about how FISA was bad, then voted to extend those powers, that's pretty con artist-esque no matter how you slice it. But, he'll prolly get a "pass" from his fans because he's a rock star, and fans don't mind much if their rock star does bad stuff because, after all, they are a fan and the ordinary rules don't apply to rock stars. It's really pretty sad.

Harry Beanbag
7/11/2008, 07:31 AM
Just last week, BHO voted for the bill to extend the FISA provisions and grant immunity from civil suits for invasion of privacy to phone companies who cooperated with domestic spyers...after harping for years on the eviles of domestic spying related to this "unjust and unnecessary war." He did that to help himself get elected. If he really believed that stuff he spewed for years about how FISA was bad, then voted to extend those powers, that's pretty con artist-esque no matter how you slice it. But, he'll prolly get a "pass" from his fans because he's a rock star, and fans don't mind much if their rock star does bad stuff because, after all, they are a fan and the ordinary rules don't apply to rock stars. It's really pretty sad.

I think naive, shallow, and pathetic work better here Homey. :)

Frozen Sooner
7/11/2008, 09:25 AM

So you're saying that it is condescending to note that fatherhood involves more than just a penis? That's an awfully quick change of subject.

I notice that John McCain was not-so-surprisingly absent from the vote.

Obama introduced an amendment to strip the immunity provisions several times, but the amendments were defeated. In the end, it was more important to get the FISA system back in place than to make a stand. I don't agree with him on this issue and in fact I'm disappointed, but where was McCain? Your contention that Obama's supporters are giving him a pass on FISA is 100% incorrect, by the way, as he's been facing some pretty harsh criticism from Democrats on this.

badger
7/11/2008, 11:13 AM
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=648230

Personal opinion? Obama's as guilty of "running the last lap of a 54 year marathon" as Jackson's son Junior is of capitalizing off the work of his father with his own political career.

People benefit and are cursed with the work of our predecessors.

Okla-homey
7/11/2008, 01:08 PM
see my thoughts below.

So you're saying that it is condescending to note that fatherhood involves more than just a penis? That's an awfully quick change of subject.

No, but it was more than about that and I think you prolly know it Mike. Jackson was merely inartfully articulating that BHO is considered by many among his party to be a traditional lib elite who pours sorghum into his speech when he's talking to certain groups. Rather like the homilies and affected twang HRC employed when she was talking to the base in the Deep South. BHO saying dead beat dads should take responsibility for their penises is one thing. Got it. We all agree.

But here's the scary part. After that speech, he unvieled a bill to grow the federal government by creating a federal policy on it, purportedly allowing for federal regulation in the area. The left's answer to every social problem: Grow the federal government! We don't need some federal policy on it and thousands of new attendant bureaucrats. You can't make these guys pay because you know what? They're broke! If it could be fixed, the states, which have tried mightiliy to do so, would have fixed it. In fact, there's a handy little tool called an "income assignment," (legal in all 50 states) you're prolly aware of being in banking as you are. If the guy has assets or income, they can be diverted to pay his child support obligations. OTOH, if they can't pay because they're broke, what pray tell will BHO's new Federal Dead Beat Dad Enforcement Agency do?

I notice that John McCain was not-so-surprisingly absent from the vote.

Although I'm not an campaign insider and have no basis of fact for my assertion, I suspect JSM didn't vote because he was confident of its passage without his vote. He's on record as supporting FISA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oTfOT5UAr4

HRC, its worth noting, voted "nay." IOW, she stuck by her principles. BOH voted "yay." Parse it if you want, but that's inconsistent and disengenious with BHO's avowed position, particularly when viewed in the context of his climbing aboard the FISA bandwagon driven by the center and the right.

IOW, lip service to make moderates feel better about him. Enraged the far left? Prolly so. But ask yourself this. Will the looney left vote for JSM because of BHO's vote to extend FISA? No way in heck is that gonna happen, because BHO's like Jim Morrison, Bono and the Messiah all rolled up in one burrito

Obama introduced an amendment to strip the immunity provisions several times, but the amendments were defeated. In the end, it was more important to get the FISA system back in place than to make a stand. I don't agree with him on this issue and in fact I'm disappointed, but where was McCain? Your contention that Obama's supporters are giving him a pass on FISA is 100% incorrect, by the way, as he's been facing some pretty harsh criticism from Democrats on this. See above

Frozen Sooner
7/11/2008, 01:18 PM
And Obama was on record as supporting FISA, but being upset that the bill contained immunity for telecoms.

badger
7/11/2008, 03:33 PM
It will probably soon be a wire feature story on this... or at least that's my prediction. Some columnist is going to jump all over this: Jackson is jealous.

Rev. Jackson was once the rising young star in the Democratic party, the one with the message of change, hope and a united future for all. Jackson was once the one giving inspirational speeches and people were calling him the future president of the United States.

It wasn't meant to be. Jackson made strong showings in both 84 and 88, but has since had a diminishing public standing.

It was Obama that rose to become the first black (ok, half-black) Democratic nomination. It was Obama that is now called the future president of the United States. Obama is now the great orator, the great uniter, the rising star, the inspiration to us all.

Can you imagine how Jackson must feel? After all of his screw ups and arrests, nobody takes him seriously anymore and he is not longer a political force. Obama is living out Jackson's dream right now.

Now, perhaps you'd think that would make Jackson happy that future generations of minority and discriminated group leaders are rising to even greater levels that predecessors. But, then again, if he was happy, he'd let Obama get his nuts.

Not saying I like Jackson or that I'm going to vote for Obama (I am still undecided, even if the majority of Oklahoma isn't), but the situation makes you kind of sympathetic for how things turned out for the once and NOT future king... I mean president ;)

Now, 20, 24 years from now, will Obama be the bitter old non-president curing the next generation's rising young star? Time will tell.

Scott D
7/11/2008, 03:42 PM
Jackson shot himself in the foot, nobody else had to do it for him.

Frozen Sooner
7/11/2008, 03:47 PM
Now, 20, 24 years from now, will Obama be the bitter old non-president curing the next generation's rising young star? Time will tell.

You're begging a question here...;)

Plus, hey, I'm an Obama guy, but even I don't think he has the power to cure people. :D

badger
7/11/2008, 03:58 PM
You're begging a question here...;)

Plus, hey, I'm an Obama guy, but even I don't think he has the power to cure people. :D

I forgot the letter S. It should read CURSING, not curing.

Even if you support a guy now doesn't mean you will later - I think Jesse's lost a lot of his support base, another source for frustration.

I voted for W. because I could see the tangible difference between his term and the term before under Clinton (I was too young in 2000 to vote), but if he were up for re-election, I likely wouldn't do it again. Times and circumstances change.

So, Rich, as a resident dem, what are your thoughts on what should and could have been Jackson's legacy as the first black president, and his jealousy that a younger, better gifted leader is usurping him?

Frozen Sooner
7/11/2008, 04:09 PM
1. Jesse Jackson has never been more than a fringe candidate for the Presidency for many reasons. The guy spits some mean game at times, but you've got to bring more to the table than "I used to hang out with Dr. King." I think the closest he came was in '84, and Mondale was emininetly a better candidate-and still got the tar beaten out of him by Reagan.

2. I don't necessarily think that Jesse is jealous of Senator Obama. I think that he doesn't like some of the hard truths that the Senator has been extolling in front of some majority-black audiences of late. Rev. Jackson had the same problems with Bill Cosby when Cosby said much the same things.

3. I don't hold Rev. Jackson in the same disdain that many do. I think he's genuinely trying to help, but I think he expends his capital in fruitless and un- or counter-productive ways. Witness the Tawana Brawley case-he jumped in with both feet and failed to get the facts and did a LOT of damage to his own cause.

mdklatt
7/11/2008, 04:12 PM
I think Jesse Jackson would be a black president, while Obama would be a president who is black.

(Yes, there's a difference.)