PDA

View Full Version : Mizzou fan get slapped down

Blitzkrieg
7/9/2008, 03:03 PM
Read the first post in this thread about how OU was no better than MU, then scroll down to check out the responses below.

http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-tigers.php?message=5729817

BillyBall
7/9/2008, 03:16 PM
• I have watched both too and OU bitched slapped Mizzou twice. - Shrine Devine MU [10,000 Posts] - 7/9 13:08:31

Heh...

JLEW1818
7/9/2008, 03:24 PM
haha that dudes a jackass

badger
7/9/2008, 03:48 PM
Yeah, and I thought OU was the better team against OSU in 2001 and 2002, but they won. Texas probably thinks they were better than OU 2000-2004... but we won then all. USC resident d00shbaggery type Matt Lionfart said that they were better than Texas in 2005... but Texas won.

I would rather win the game than debate which team was better. Were we better than Colorado and Tech last year? Of course, the records speak for themselves. Big 12 championship, more wins, wins against common oppoents, etc. However, when it came to head-to-head competition, they won, end of story.

OU will always be No. 1 in the hearts of fans like me, much like Mizzou will be No. 1 in that MU fan's heart. But, can't deny the result on-field... but we can vow to NEVER MENTION bad memory games again. I would think that the two beatdowns by Oklahoma would qualify as unmentionables for them, much like a certain 2004 postseason game and 2006 season game would for us.

tulsaoilerfan
7/9/2008, 04:15 PM
They sound like Aggies to me

badger
7/9/2008, 05:24 PM

Do they squeeze?

rainiersooner
7/9/2008, 06:09 PM
What's up with that old school message board - I can barely read it. Morons.

mdklatt
7/9/2008, 06:21 PM

Just like Nebraska, Mizzou is the state's land grant school despite not having "State" in the name.

College of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources (http://cafnr.missouri.edu/)

There you go. Aggies.

sooner518
7/9/2008, 06:40 PM
whats with the message board that forces you to scroll down and click for every single response. Kudos to them for posting there. I wouldnt make it 5 minutes

birddog
7/9/2008, 06:42 PM
what a terribly designed board.

we are some lucky sobs. and sob'ettes (sorry baj).

birddog
7/9/2008, 06:43 PM
sorry 518, you beat me to it.

much like a certain 2004 postseason game and 2006 season game would for us.

there was one?

tulsaoilerfan
7/9/2008, 06:55 PM
Just like Nebraska, Mizzou is the state's land grant school despite not having "State" in the name.

College of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources (http://cafnr.missouri.edu/)

There you go. Aggies.

That explains a lot then.

piusbovis
7/9/2008, 06:56 PM
whats with the message board that forces you to scroll down and click for every single response. Kudos to them for posting there. I wouldnt make it 5 minutes

You can change it on their settings to display it like ours; I registered there so I could read it easier. But it is a terrible, terrible default design. If they have the capability to have it read like a regular message board why wouldnt you do that and let the lefties and bottom side butter freaks change it to that horrible set up.

Anywho, I like how they say the OU D pressured Chase just enough to force him to make mistakes. They were pillaging him all night long like a clan of Vikings landed on Gilligan's Island.

tommieharris91
7/9/2008, 07:17 PM
I like how the op wrote how OU won both games in his last paragraph.

Dan Thompson
7/9/2008, 07:34 PM
I hope Daniels has another meeting with Lofton.

Blitzkrieg
7/9/2008, 07:37 PM
Aggies would be 90% in agreement, and 100% in agreement that OU somehow cheated.

swardboy
7/9/2008, 07:45 PM

Well that's a long shot....I don't see shorty nose-picker going far in the NFL. Of course anything is possible.

MR2-Sooner86
7/9/2008, 07:57 PM
I found it funny how they said they have the advantage if they meet us in Arrowhead next year because they're use to the cold more. Ah that'll be good times.

Hublah
7/9/2008, 09:15 PM
Their team compares to OU like their board compares to this one!...there is NO comparison! Bottom line, a win is a win and we won both.

SoonerInLubbock
7/9/2008, 09:50 PM

Haha yeah Lofton lit him up. I was watching the replay on DVR the other night and kept rewinding it on that play.

goingoneight
7/9/2008, 09:55 PM

As what... Lofton's lawncare guy?

rainiersooner
7/10/2008, 01:01 AM
Of all the teams in the Big XII - I find Missouri the most boring and pathetic. At least Kansas is the fighting Manginis! At least Mike Leach is a pirate. At least we can feel sorry for Boone Pickens University's vain hopes for respect. At least we respect Nebraska post-Callahan based upon the pre-Callahan era. At least we rely on Baylor for a scrimmage. At least we find those silly cadets at A&M worthy of our mockery (sit down for God's sake - and lose the Village People imitation). At least we rely on Texas to recruit the best players in the country so that when we beat them we move higher in the polls. At least we resent Kansas State for throwing us into a crisis of confidence against SUC in 2003. At least we hate those stupid Rustafarians at CU for throwing **** at us at Folsom Field. In fact, the only team that I care less about in the Big XII is Iowa State University!!! Take that Chase Daniels: you are as irrelevant as the Ames, Iowa Cyclones you friggin' two time loser!!!! Missouri Tigers - YOU BORE ME!!!

Outopia
7/10/2008, 09:45 AM

Hammer, meet head of nail. That Doc guy sounds like Pokevette, and I see he is a moderator.