PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Kitchen?

r5TPsooner
7/8/2008, 01:15 PM
Who do you WANT to win the Season Finale of HELL'S KITCHEN tonite on FOX.
This is the only reality show that I actually watch, although it seems that the talent was really weak this season. However, the personalities of the contestants more than made up for it.

Matt is a Psycho and Jen is a mega biatch.

I hope that Petrozza wins tonite as he seems like a genuinely nice guy from North Carolina.

SoonerInKCMO
7/8/2008, 01:17 PM
I tried to watch that once. Angry chef guy needs to DIAF.

Okla-homey
7/8/2008, 01:19 PM
we'll be watching too. We never miss that show. I agree, Petrozza is the man.

GrapevineSooner
7/8/2008, 01:30 PM
I tried to watch that once. Angry chef guy needs to DIAF.

Sure, he has anger management issues. But the vast majority of the time, it's because somebody around him is doing something God awful stupid.

He's just acting the way most of us would want to act around stupid people.

frankensooner
7/8/2008, 01:31 PM
I voted for the v-cash

Boomer.....
7/8/2008, 01:33 PM
I like Petrozza even though he's a slob. I would have never guessed that these two would be in the finals.

mdklatt
7/8/2008, 01:35 PM
This season blows. It's really become a poor man's version of Top Chef (which itself is now a poor man's version of the first season of Top Chef). The best Gordon Ramsey show by far is the original BBC version of Kitchen Nightmares. I don't know if it's the production idjits at Fox, or simply that Ramsey is a "celebrity" now, but he's a self-parody on HK and the Fox version of Nightmares.

mdklatt
7/8/2008, 01:38 PM
I like Petrozza even though he's a slob. I would have never guessed that these two would be in the finals.

P for pig! P for Petrozza! Heh. Best line of the season.

If this show was really about picking an "executive chef", then Bobby would at least be in the final. When Ramsay's executives chefs were judges last week, home come none of the previous HK winners were there? Hmmm....

r5TPsooner
This season blows. It's really become a poor man's version of Top Chef (which itself is now a poor man's version of the first season of Top Chef). The best Gordon Ramsey show by far is the original BBC version of Kitchen Nightmares. I don't know if it's the production idjits at Fox, or simply that Ramsey is a "celebrity" now, but he's a self-parody on HK and the Fox version of Nightmares.

I thought that the American version of Nightmares was OK but I was really shocked that it was brought back for another season on Fox. It just shows you the lack of quality on network TV right now.

olevetonahill
I voted for the v-cash

ditto , i have no clue what this about .:D

r5TPsooner
7/8/2008, 01:41 PM
P for pig! P for Petrozza! Heh. Best line of the season.

If this show was really about picking an "executive chef", then Bobby would at least be in the final. When Ramsay's executives chefs were judges last week, home come none of the previous HK winners were there? Hmmm....

Bobby couldn't cook and was way too passive for Chef Gordon. Christina has some talent but she's mainly there IMHO because the Chef likes her rack and I'm not talking about her rack of lamb either.:D

Czar Soonerov
7/8/2008, 01:43 PM
I'm voting for Petrozza just cause he cooked a hen in a pumpkin and served it up for Ramsey.

frankensooner
7/8/2008, 01:44 PM
I thought it was dangerous to post threads about Gordon Ramsay. Thats what I heard anyways. ;)

r5TPsooner
7/8/2008, 01:45 PM
I'm voting for Petrozza just cause he cooked a hen in a pumpkin and served it up for Ramsey.

Anyone who serves a Montechristo sammich to a bunch of pregnant women is OK in my books.

mdklatt
7/8/2008, 01:48 PM
I thought that the American version of Nightmares was OK

Have you seen the original version? It actually has heart and soul. You can tell that Ramsey really cares and wants to help those people. There are still plenty of choice insults and f-bombs to keep it interesting, though. :D The Fox version is completely formulaic and simply exists as an excuse for outrageous TV. Meh. Very disappointing.

r5TPsooner
7/8/2008, 01:52 PM
Have you seen the original version? It actually has heart and soul. You can tell that Ramsey really cares and wants to help those people. There are still plenty of choice insults and f-bombs to keep it interesting, though. :D The Fox version is completely formulaic and simply exists as an excuse for outrageous TV. Meh. Very disappointing.

Luckily for the Fox version, it airs in the summertime when there isn't much else on. It did lack substance last season. It was one of those shows that we'd watch it if we thought of it, but if we missed it, no biggie deal.

mdklatt
7/8/2008, 02:10 PM
Luckily for the Fox version, it airs in the summertime when there isn't much else on.

The second season is going to be on in the Fall--on Thursdays of all nights. FTL

Bone
7/8/2008, 02:32 PM
Ah crap. I haven't been following this season. The wife and I usually watch it together.

badger
7/8/2008, 05:43 PM
Np and I will be watching tonight.

r5TPsooner
7/8/2008, 06:01 PM
In the previews for tonite's show, Jen ask Ramsey for a letter of recommendation.

Priceless.

BigRedJed
7/8/2008, 06:03 PM
I've never seen the show, but I did get some vCash for voting. Thank you Soonerfans! Bock bock!!

Turd_Ferguson
7/8/2008, 09:02 PM
I think Gordon just wants to butter her muffin.:hot:

Boomer.....
7/8/2008, 09:04 PM
Well, I was wrong. Christina wins Hell's Kitchen.