PDA

View Full Version : College Football Live returns July 21

JLEW1818
7/7/2008, 04:07 PM
I'm glad that it is about to begin.

• ESPN: Season debut on July 21, 3:30 p.m. ET
Guests: Jim Tressel, Tim Tebow and Percy Harvin

Tressel? uh

I don't care who's on it I'm just ready to hear some college football talk.

2 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!muahahaha

r5TPsooner
7/7/2008, 05:12 PM
Tressel? I'm with you, bring on some college football.

RedstickSooner
7/7/2008, 05:59 PM
Man, no doubt. I hate the offseason. I hope it dies a quick death, and somehow makes way for a spate of college preseason games starting in early august. With summer camp coming in July.

That'd be nice.

OU-HSV
7/7/2008, 06:03 PM
It will be nice to have some up to date football talk on t.v. again.
Even if it's talkin heads style...it beats flipping the channels past 10 different baseball games and Olympic trials, and arena football all day.

yermom
7/7/2008, 06:22 PM
i'm actually starting to like baseball again

football needs to start quick!

soonerfan28
7/7/2008, 06:39 PM
All summer sports suck *** and I am thankful the olympics are coming to get me through until football. I've been curious when it would be back and maybe I can make it until the 21st.

JLEW1818
7/8/2008, 01:20 AM
I could live without any sport except football. If it was between college and nfl, I would pick college no doubt. You just cant beat college football. The players are playing with heart 98% of time. They want to win, and win it big. Just an example of why you should always take college ball seriously. Vince Young raised his draft stock so high after his showing/heart against USC. Don't get me wrong I hate the guy just as I hate O.J. Simpson. But you never know what college can do for you. You just cant beat a good Saturday of college football. There's nothing like it on the face of the earth, besides Jesus.

goingoneight
7/8/2008, 11:48 PM
Baby Jesus is in Heaven, dood. :pop:

JLEW1818
7/9/2008, 12:58 AM
Baby Jesus is in Heaven, dood. :pop:

haha. He is everywhere!!