PDA

View Full Version : 4 points for perfect season ticket attendance

MamaMia
7/7/2008, 10:11 AM
*Just a heads up

Make sure the people at the gate scan your tickets. You can do this by calling the ticket office the week after the season ends.

Over the course of 3 seasons, the scanners have missed 5 out of 76 ticket passes that we've presented at various gates. I purchase a lot of extra tickets as well but they don't count. Its just the season tickets that have to be scanned to receive your extra 4 points a season.

Sooner24
7/7/2008, 01:17 PM
*Just a heads up

Make sure the people at the gate scan your tickets. You can do this by calling the ticket office the week after the season ends.

Over the course of 3 seasons, the scanners have missed 5 out of 76 ticket passes that we've presented at various gates. I purchase a lot of extra tickets as well but they don't count. Its just the season tickets that have to be scanned to receive your extra 4 points a season.

I had to call to get them to change mine from three points to four. We use every ticket for every game.

They told me I needed to be sure the scanner recorded the ticket properly. :confused: I didn't realize that was my job and I am sure the dozens of people behind me will really enjoy me slowing things down to check. :rolleyes:

yermom
7/7/2008, 03:02 PM
i haven't had a problem yet, but it's only 2 tickets

colleyvillesooner
7/7/2008, 03:11 PM
We've had them miss tickets before too.

MamaMia
7/7/2008, 06:47 PM
I had to call to get them to change mine from three points to four. We use every ticket for every game.

They told me I needed to be sure the scanner recorded the ticket properly. :confused: I didn't realize that was my job and I am sure the dozens of people behind me will really enjoy me slowing things down to check. :rolleyes: Even though records show that we purchased extra game tickets in the south EZ, they refused to bring my points up to date because apparently its my fault for not calling sooner to make sure they properly scanned my Kerr McGee Club and 42 yard line tickets. :confused:

Sooner24
7/7/2008, 10:43 PM
Even though records show that we purchased extra game tickets in the south EZ, they refused to bring my points up to date because apparently its my fault for not calling sooner to make sure they properly scanned my Kerr McGee Club and 42 yard line tickets. :confused:

The problem I have is my boys and I don't even go into the stadium at the same time so how do I know if their scanning device is registering all of our tickets. Unless they are scaling the fence to get in I am pretty sure they had their tickets scanned.

stoopified
7/8/2008, 12:26 PM
Even though records show that we purchased extra game tickets in the south EZ, they refused to bring my points up to date because apparently its my fault for not calling sooner to make sure they properly scanned my Kerr McGee Club and 42 yard line tickets. :confused:Can I sell my tickets and sit with you?