PDA

View Full Version : after reading phil steele...

PDXsooner
7/6/2008, 11:15 PM
...is there really any reason to buy another pre-season magazine?

JLEW1818
7/6/2008, 11:21 PM
Not really, they give you something to do until late August though.

allentxsooner
7/7/2008, 08:12 PM
pdx sooner, what store did you find the Phil Steele, I cant find it anywhere in the dallas, tx area

goingoneight
7/7/2008, 09:09 PM
Check this out... I pick up the USA Today CFB Preview today... they pick Texas in the Sugar and Misery in the Fiasco.

... and what exactly has happened the last two years to justify that prediction?

Sooner24
7/7/2008, 10:27 PM
...is there really any reason to buy another pre-season magazine?

If you read the whole thing my hats off to you. There is more info crammed in there than any other three pre-season mags put together.

Salt City Sooner
7/8/2008, 10:59 AM
If you read the whole thing my hats off to you. There is more info crammed in there than any other three pre-season mags put together.
Speaking of cramming together, TSN & Street & Smith's are now combined into what's a none too shabby read. I'd still take Steele, but TSN would have to be my 1A now.

PDXsooner
7/8/2008, 02:55 PM
they have it at borders...

i don't read it all, but every time i pick it up i learn something new. plus i love how every time he mentions OU's 2006 season he mentions how bad the refs screwed them vs. oregon.

allentxsooner
7/8/2008, 03:26 PM
thanks for the heads up pdx sooner, I like that he puts that info in about oregon, since everyone else tends to forget