PDA

View Full Version : Jackson vs. Griffin

r5TPsooner
7/6/2008, 11:03 AM
Regardless of the "official" decision, who do YOU think won the the fight?

tommieharris91
7/6/2008, 11:13 AM
I think Griffin won it because I think he won the 2nd round 10-8. I think he was pounding Rampage for 4 straight minutes in that round.

r5TPsooner
7/6/2008, 11:27 AM
Rampage can punch hard but Griffin literally kicked his way to a win. I thought that he broke Rampages knee at one point. Rampage tried to act like it didn't hurt but you could tell that he wanted his MAMA at that point.

Regardless, both of those guys are total badasses.

Boomer.....
7/6/2008, 05:29 PM
The decision should have been a lot closer than it was. I actually thought Rampage had a slight edge. Amazing fight though!

KC//CRIMSON
7/7/2008, 01:57 AM
I think Griffin won it because I think he won the 2nd round 10-8. I think he was pounding Rampage for 4 straight minutes in that round.

He wasn't punching/hurting him as much as he was just laying on him.

Boomer.....
7/7/2008, 07:34 AM
He did dominate him in the 2nd though. Rampage didn't do anything that round. I think 2 of the judges scored it 10-8.

OU4LIFE
7/7/2008, 07:56 AM
VERY close fight.

while Griffin didn't do much while on top in the 2nd, Rampage sure as hell didn't do much but lay there. not ONE single attempt at a punch or submission.

just another reason not to let it go to the judges.

Bone
7/7/2008, 08:17 AM
I agree that title fights shouldn't go to judges. Let them fight until someone wins or on of them passes out from exhaustion. I voted for Griffin because I think he was more aggressive and did more to win the fight instead of just countering the whole fight.