7/6/2008, 08:01 AM
Yet, we have failed to get rid of you. :D

Im like the Mange !:D

Ash
7/6/2008, 08:52 AM
nOObs flood the Football forum
By the 3rd game Of the season we Have em weeded out tho
:pop:

Ha! You just thought that you got rid of me.

tulsaoilerfan
7/6/2008, 11:43 AM
Im like the Mange !:D

More like the filipino clap. :D :D

Just playin wit u vet :)

badger
7/6/2008, 12:28 PM
Ok, so should be just prepare ourselves now? Here, I'll play the role of n00b, you guys play the role of... um... n0n-n00b.

HEY GUYS I AM FRIENDS WITH ALL THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND THEY SAID THAT DUKE ROBINSON'S GONNA BE PLAYING OFFENSE AND DEFENSE THIS YEAR. ALSO, JOE C APPARENTLY WANTS A NAT'L TITLE THIS YEAR OR BOB SOOPS IS GONE. WE CAN THANK BOMAR FOR THAT.

Too n00b? Not n00b enough? Ok, here's another:

i AM SO SICK OF sTOOPS CALLING FOR ALL THE RUNNING THE BALL UP THE MIDDLE PLAYS, NO DISRESPECT TO dEMARCO mURRAY. wE NEED TO TROW THE BALL MORE, ESPECIALLY TO THE TIGHT END WITH jERMANE gRESAM. tHAT'S A SURE TOUCHDOWN TO THE TIGHT END.

Too n00b? Ok, here's a tweener one:

I have supported the Sooners through tough times and bad, but winning the Big 12 Championship every year is not good enough. We need to fire Stoops immediately, or OU will sink much like Nebraska has. We should be winning games by 50 points, I am so sick of losing money because we didn't beat the spread. Gawd, this message board sucks. Why can't you guys be more like OU Insider?

So, n0n-n00bs, how would you handle such n00bish behavior? :D

Jason White's Third Knee
7/6/2008, 01:04 PM
Ok, so should be just prepare ourselves now? Here, I'll play the role of n00b, you guys play the role of... um... n0n-n00b.

HEY GUYS I AM FRIENDS WITH ALL THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND THEY SAID THAT DUKE ROBINSON'S GONNA BE PLAYING OFFENSE AND DEFENSE THIS YEAR. ALSO, JOE C APPARENTLY WANTS A NAT'L TITLE THIS YEAR OR BOB SOOPS IS GONE. WE CAN THANK BOMAR FOR THAT.

Too n00b? Not n00b enough? Ok, here's another:

i AM SO SICK OF sTOOPS CALLING FOR ALL THE RUNNING THE BALL UP THE MIDDLE PLAYS, NO DISRESPECT TO dEMARCO mURRAY. wE NEED TO TROW THE BALL MORE, ESPECIALLY TO THE TIGHT END WITH jERMANE gRESAM. tHAT'S A SURE TOUCHDOWN TO THE TIGHT END.

Too n00b? Ok, here's a tweener one:

I have supported the Sooners through tough times and bad, but winning the Big 12 Championship every year is not good enough. We need to fire Stoops immediately, or OU will sink much like Nebraska has. We should be winning games by 50 points, I am so sick of losing money because we didn't beat the spread. Gawd, this message board sucks. Why can't you guys be more like OU Insider?

So, n0n-n00bs, how would you handle such n00bish behavior? :D

Mmmm. Not bad, but you forgot to start with:

I've been lurking around this board for years and never posted, but...

Jason White's Third Knee
7/6/2008, 01:05 PM
Oh! Then I neg spek them with the comment "Welcome to the board!"

goingoneight
7/6/2008, 01:51 PM
The worst n00b flooding is after a loss. Anytime... everytime.

Cardinal Rule: It cannot possibly be the players, nor the head coach's fault. For they don't play and give the final go-ahead on every play call.