PDA

View Full Version : Road Games?

r5TPsooner
7/2/2008, 05:15 PM
Vote away.

I count UT as a road game since it's away from Norman and although we'll probably play in the Big XII Title game yet again, I will not include that one because anything is possible

Road Games (six total):

UT
Washington
K-State
Baylor
A&M
Pickens State

I have old friends who are K-State alum so I'll go to that one. I'll pass on OU-UT do to scheduling conflicts, but I'm gonna go to Waco just for the hell of it.

josh09
7/2/2008, 05:18 PM
UT-should be win, but you never know with texass

Washington-win

K-state-win

Baylor-heh

A&M-this is the one im most nervous about, kyle field always gets crazy when we come and its ALWAYS close when we play there

Pokes-should be a win, also a little nervous about them, since this game could make their whole season if they somehow beat us

Sooner_09
7/2/2008, 05:45 PM
Going to the RRS and aTm

StoopTroup
7/2/2008, 06:03 PM
I voted one but I hope it's more.

RRS(Stomp)O.

goingoneight
7/2/2008, 07:05 PM
We're in the Red this year, so I'm calling the RRS a home game.

You couldn't pay me to visit Stoolwater, and we'll just have to see about he game at Pyle Field.

Blue
7/2/2008, 09:43 PM
I'll be in Miami.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/2/2008, 10:03 PM
I'll pass on OU-UT do to scheduling conflicts, but I'm gonna go to Waco just for the hell of it.

So..... you have.... tix.... but it's just a "scheduling" "conflict".

Um. I can resolve that unused ticket problem you seem to have there in a big fat hurry. :D

OU-HSV
7/2/2008, 10:09 PM
I know for sure I'll be at the OU vs. texass game, thanks to my brother!

This will be the first time I've ever been able to make the Red River Shootout. Can't wait!

Sooner24
7/2/2008, 10:41 PM
Probably Texas and Kansas State and for sure Washington and Baylor.

Lott's Bandana
7/3/2008, 12:22 AM
There in 2008: Dallas and Seattle and...Miami with JCS!

Previous Fail: Stoolwater is a horrible game experience all-around. Just is.
Lubbock is just a place the trash blown up from El Paso catches on the fence.

Previous Fun: Lawrence, Boulder (Colorado Springs, Pasadena, San Antonio, Kansas City)

Someday: Waco, Manhattan, College Station, Ames, Austin, Columbia, Lincoln

JLEW1818
7/3/2008, 02:35 AM
Ya sorry, I will be in College Station. The funny thing was last time we played there. I was yelling out the window and throughout the stadium after the game, " twelfth man does not mean put 12 men on the field." They basically gave us the game after having to many players on the field. The Aggie fans wanted to kill me. But it was 100% worth it. My g/f was an Aggie, but she is now a converted Oklahoma Sooner. You could not beat that type of trash talk since they lost the game with 12 men on the field. ohhhh my I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it. They new exactly what I was talking about, and all they could do was look at each other and hope for a better marching band.

OH AND NOT TO MENTION AD WAS YELLING AT BOB STOOPS ON THE SIDELINE ON FOURTH DOWN SAYING " GO FOR IT." OH IT WAS A PRICELESS TIME IN MY LIFE

JLEW1818
7/3/2008, 02:39 AM
Lets just hope we play A&M during the day? Right? last time I was there it was college gameday.

yermom
7/3/2008, 08:24 AM
So..... you have.... tix.... but it's just a "scheduling" "conflict".

Um. I can resolve that unused ticket problem you seem to have there in a big fat hurry. :D

tickets should be easier than ever this year, i think

i'm planning on making all of them again, but i'm not sure.

i am a little concerned about tickets for the game in Stoolwater

there is just something wrong when i can get Texass tickets from OU, but not OSU tickets

OU-HSV
7/3/2008, 08:30 AM
tickets should be easier than ever this year, i think

i'm planning on making all of them again, but i'm not sure.

i am a little concerned about tickets for the game in Stoolwater

there is just something wrong when i can get Texass tickets from OU, but not OSU tickets

Okay, am I understanding this correctly that in order to attend the game in sheephumping stoolwater, we are supposed to buy season tickets to the sheeppoke pickens games?
If I understand that correctly, then surely we will be able to get tickets off scalpers or something

yermom
7/3/2008, 08:42 AM
yeah, i'm just wondering how much we will have to pay

OU got an allotment, so i guess some OU people will be selling them as well

Vegas Sooner
7/3/2008, 09:24 AM
Washington

OU/Texas

Bone
7/3/2008, 09:32 AM
None. I only go to games if the tickets are free.

OU-HSV
7/3/2008, 09:33 AM
None. I only go to games if the tickets are free.

Good luck with that

OU-HSV
7/3/2008, 09:34 AM
yeah, i'm just wondering how much we will have to pay

OU got an allotment, so i guess some OU people will be selling them as well

There's always the occasional co-worker sheephumper fan that's fairly decent and may have tickets and may not be able to make the game and be willing to sell you their tickets at face value.....

..Oh who am I kidding, that was all a lie

yermom
7/3/2008, 09:42 AM
yeah, like they have jobs ;)

OU-HSV
7/3/2008, 09:51 AM
yeah, like they have jobs ;)

haha :D

htownsooner7
7/3/2008, 10:04 AM
Ya sorry, I will be in College Station. The funny thing was last time we played there. I was yelling out the window and throughout the stadium after the game, " twelfth man does not mean put 12 men on the field." They basically gave us the game after having to many players on the field. The Aggie fans wanted to kill me. But it was 100% worth it. My g/f was an Aggie, but she is now a converted Oklahoma Sooner. You could not beat that type of trash talk since they lost the game with 12 men on the field. ohhhh my I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it. They new exactly what I was talking about, and all they could do was look at each other and hope for a better marching band.

OH AND NOT TO MENTION AD WAS YELLING AT BOB STOOPS ON THE SIDELINE ON FOURTH DOWN SAYING " GO FOR IT." OH IT WAS A PRICELESS TIME IN MY LIFE

I believe we got the first down on the 12th man play. I don't think they gave us the game because of 12 men on the field. We won because our defense was tremendous in the 2nd half. All they needed was a FG and we gave them the ball in our territory a number of times, but still minimized the damage.

JLEW1818
7/3/2008, 01:33 PM
I believe we got the first down on the 12th man play. I don't think they gave us the game because of 12 men on the field. We won because our defense was tremendous in the 2nd half. All they needed was a FG and we gave them the ball in our territory a number of times, but still minimized the damage.

Well I know that. I was just saying that was the go ahead play, and we didn't have AD.