PDA

View Full Version : Chief's tell fans to sit down

OK2LA
7/2/2008, 12:26 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Fans-are-asked-to-treat-Chiefs-games-like-bowlin?urn=nfl,91291:confused:

The Chiefs also have set up a text-messaging system that allows fans who might be offended by behaviors like standing to report the situation to the powers-that-be.

I remember driving in Seattle, and seeing a sign that said something to the affect of:

Report Carpool Violators!
Dial 1-800-555-HERO :confused:

Collier11
7/2/2008, 08:29 AM
I saw this lastnight, it is pretty rediculous...if I was a Chiefs fan I would sue. Not that it would necessarily win cus im no legal expert but to bring to light the stupidity of this. Reminds me alot of being at an OU game and have some 70 yr old yelling at me to sit down

Animal Mother
7/2/2008, 01:12 PM
Sitting down at a game is like wearing earplugs to a concert. Notre Dame weenies made my buddies sit down when we played there in 1999. WHAT A JOKE!!

yermom
7/2/2008, 01:14 PM
hey, rock stars wear ear plugs at their concerts

sitting down the whole game is teh ghey

RedstickSooner
7/2/2008, 01:27 PM
Honestly, I think the stand-vs.-sit debate is one of those intractable arguments. They should just season ticket holders for which they prefer, and then split the stadium up into sections. It'd be kinda like having a smoking section -- you wouldn't *have* to stand in the standing section, but you couldn't complain about not seeing anything if you sat.

In the seated section, you could obviously stand if you needed to -- to get up, say. Or because something happened that was worth standing up for (like a score, or because you needed to start The Wave).

It's great that you standers like standing, but it ruins the game for short people, kids, and people who can't stand for three hours (like old farts & the sickly). The beauty of a stadium is that a good one is designed so pretty much *everyone* can see, so long as they're all sitting down, and nobody has a giant Stunned Cowboy Fan hat, or Amy Winehouse beehive hairdo.

The NFL depends more heavily on corporate customers, rather than fans. Corporate customers sure as hell don't want to stand all game -- I would imagine this is why they're trying out something to allow people to turn in fans for standing all game.

As an aside, from a venue standpoint, seated fans are also much more likely to eat & drink more grub purchased at the stadium. Eating sitting down is a lot more convenient than standing up. Forcing people to their seats probably benefits the venue's bottom line. Heh. I'm so punny.

bri
7/2/2008, 01:30 PM
So how long before a light goes on over Joe C's head and the bluehairs in TGFOMS have a number they can call to report unruly standers blocking their view of whatever is happening in between conversations about the vacation house?

yermom
7/2/2008, 01:39 PM
Honestly, I think the stand-vs.-sit debate is one of those intractable arguments. They should just season ticket holders for which they prefer, and then split the stadium up into sections. It'd be kinda like having a smoking section -- you wouldn't *have* to stand in the standing section, but you couldn't complain about not seeing anything if you sat.

In the seated section, you could obviously stand if you needed to -- to get up, say. Or because something happened that was worth standing up for (like a score, or because you needed to start The Wave).

It's great that you standers like standing, but it ruins the game for short people, kids, and people who can't stand for three hours (like old farts & the sickly). The beauty of a stadium is that a good one is designed so pretty much *everyone* can see, so long as they're all sitting down, and nobody has a giant Stunned Cowboy Fan hat, or Amy Winehouse beehive hairdo.

The NFL depends more heavily on corporate customers, rather than fans. Corporate customers sure as hell don't want to stand all game -- I would imagine this is why they're trying out something to allow people to turn in fans for standing all game.

As an aside, from a venue standpoint, seated fans are also much more likely to eat & drink more grub purchased at the stadium. Eating sitting down is a lot more convenient than standing up. Forcing people to their seats probably benefits the venue's bottom line. Heh. I'm so punny.

those same people that eat the whole game are getting up and down the whole damn game making me miss things like the kickoff because they need a corndog right before the game starts

at least wait until the current play is over ****ers

Collier11
7/2/2008, 02:03 PM
If you want to sit just keep your arse at home, it is a sporting event which invokes celebration and excitement.

douxpaysan
7/2/2008, 03:23 PM
All right you young whippersnappers. I remember feeling as you do back in the Fairbanks and Switzer days(young and dumb). Gibbs and Smelly made you want to sit down. Boo made you want to lay down and you had the room to do it. Since Stoops even my old bones can stand and wear out a boot on you newbs. :)

RedstickSooner
7/2/2008, 05:40 PM
those same people that eat the whole game are getting up and down the whole damn game making me miss things like the kickoff because they need a corndog right before the game starts

Absolutely agree with you there, Yermom. If watching the game isn't your first priority, you're in the wrong place.

Me, I've always felt stadiums needed more in-the-stands vendors. Y'know, the guys wandering with the giant boxes of food. Those rock, for we lazy bastages.

I'm sure I'll get negged, but in my heart of hearts, I can't help equating this whole "I prove I love the team by standing the entire time" with the nut-squeezing antics of the Dead Lassie Cult. Punishing yourself doesn't prove you love the team. Just proves you're a masochist.

If you want to prove you love the team, yell real loud when we're on defense. Even when we're losing. We seem a lot better at standing than we do at yelling.

I do want to point out that my puzzlement doesn't mean I think you should sit down. Just means I think it'd be nice if stadiums got split up a bit, and let you pick where you wanted to be -- seated section, or the standers. Heck, you could even redesign parts of the stadium to accommodate the standers -- get rid of the benches, and put in some kind of snack & drink holding things at waist height in front of you, so you wouldn't have to worry about kicking your drink over.

See no reason why we can't all be happy :)

StoopTroup
7/2/2008, 06:05 PM
If I have to sit down....I'm gonna start wearing a big hat. :D

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/869/65003794.JPG

goingoneight
7/2/2008, 07:08 PM
If I was a Chiefs fan, I'd not only sit, I'd find a way to bury my head...

SoonerDood
7/2/2008, 07:20 PM
So how long before a light goes on over Joe C's head and the bluehairs in TGFOMS have a number they can call to report unruly standers blocking their view of whatever is happening in between conversations about the vacation house?

It's funny cuz it's true. I can't tell you how many times I've heard a conversation behind me followed by, "What happened? If all these people sat down I would know!"

MichiganSooner
7/2/2008, 09:11 PM
If anybody wants to sit at a stadium and watch a game, go to Michigan Stadium. Standing is against the rules. They stand for big plays and TD's and in the last few minutes of a tight game but rules say you must sit pretty much while the game is going on. Too many alumni complained about standing. Or you can go to Stoolwater. They stand for kickoffs and if the pokes happen to get a first down or if they happen to be in the game at the end.

Sooner24
7/2/2008, 10:45 PM
I have never understood how standing the whole game makes you a better fan? There is this one idiot in our section that doesn't even sit during time outs. I guess he is a better time out fan than I am too.

Curly Bill
7/2/2008, 10:49 PM
I have never understood how standing the whole game makes you a better fan? There is this one idiot in our section that doesn't even sit during time outs. I guess he is a better time out fan than I am too.

I'm with ya, set the **** down already!

Collier11
7/2/2008, 11:02 PM
you guys are lazy, get your *** up and cheer! No one said it makes you a better fan, but it makes the game more fun when everyone is up and being loud!

yermom
7/2/2008, 11:07 PM
you can't yell as loud sitting down :D

Fraggle145
7/2/2008, 11:07 PM
...It's great that you standers like standing, but it ruins the game for short people, kids, and people who can't stand for three hours (like old farts & the sickly).

meh. F'em. ;)

The only person I will sit for is an old lady, or a 1st time little kid. If you want to sit and see by a closer seat. :D

Curly Bill
7/2/2008, 11:12 PM
you guys are lazy, get your *** up and cheer! No one said it makes you a better fan, but it makes the game more fun when everyone is up and being loud!

OK, but I'm 6'3" If I stand up you can't see over me. ;) :D

Curly Bill
7/2/2008, 11:12 PM
meh. F'em. ;)

The only person I will sit for is an old lady, or a 1st time little kid. If you want to sit and see by a closer seat. :D

How bout if you want to stand you buy one further away. ;)

Curly Bill
7/2/2008, 11:13 PM
OK, a question for all you standers: Why do they put places to sit in stadiums?

Frozen Sooner
7/2/2008, 11:17 PM

Place to stand on. Duh.

Curly Bill
7/2/2008, 11:20 PM
Place to stand on. Duh.

Oh yeah, my bad. :D

yermom
7/2/2008, 11:59 PM

half time, time outs, sitting during the warm ups, etc...

Fraggle145
7/3/2008, 12:30 AM
half time, time outs, sitting during the warm ups, etc...

yep.

garland sooner
7/3/2008, 01:19 AM

A better question:
Why do they call them "stands" if they want you to sit in them?

Scott D
7/3/2008, 05:38 AM

that's the beauty of hockey games. Well at least at Joe Louis Arena. You're stuck in your seat until play stops whether you like it or not. Got to take a leak? gotta hold it til the whistle. Want that beer and pizza slice? Gotta wait until the whistle. Pretty much it needs to be an emergency situation for you to be able to leave your seat during play.

yermom
7/3/2008, 08:19 AM
well, when you might only score one goal a game, maybe, you wouldn't want to miss it :D

MamaMia
7/3/2008, 08:22 AM
The sitters should have the front seats. If you're a stander, just trade with them.

There. Problem solved. :)

OUHOMER
7/3/2008, 04:38 PM
I have row 2 seats, i have to stand to see over the players

GrapevineSooner
7/3/2008, 04:55 PM
that's the beauty of hockey games. Well at least at Joe Louis Arena. You're stuck in your seat until play stops whether you like it or not. Got to take a leak? gotta hold it til the whistle. Want that beer and pizza slice? Gotta wait until the whistle. Pretty much it needs to be an emergency situation for you to be able to leave your seat during play.

Pretty certain it's SOP at all NHL rinks nowadays.

I knew I was at a Stars game and not a CHL game back in 1995 when I went to go take a leak, came back to the entrance to my section, and a crowd had gathered because the usher held a STOP sign to prevent us from entering while play was still going on. :D

tulsaoilerfan
7/3/2008, 05:02 PM

I knew I was at a Stars game and not a CHL game back in 1995 when I went to go take a leak, came back to the entrance to my section, and a crowd had gathered because the usher held a STOP sign to prevent us from entering while play was still going on. :D

The CHL has had that rule for several years now, although there are a few times a year when idiots that only come to 1 game a year manage to block our view because they have to get that 37th beer and the beer vendor isn't in the section:pop:

bluedogok
7/3/2008, 07:18 PM

We went to the Red Sox-Astros game last weekend at Minute Maid Park, we were in the lower level, Row 13 right at Third Base, they had a guy doing the same thing at the top of the steps going down to the seats. Of course with baseball you have plenty of opportunities for time outs.

soonerfan28
7/3/2008, 07:53 PM
If you want to sit just keep your arse at home, it is a sporting event which invokes celebration and excitement.
I couldn't agree more. If you want to sit during a game then do it from your recliner.

Collier11
7/3/2008, 08:32 PM
or at least dont b*tch and whine when I want to get up and cheer. Having said that I will say that I try to be considerate and not stand in peoples way on purpose but if there is a big play or a tense moment sometimes I feel like standing up and if you dont then sucks for you

Curly Bill
7/3/2008, 09:58 PM
or at least dont b*tch and whine when I want to get up and cheer. Having said that I will say that I try to be considerate and not stand in peoples way on purpose but if there is a big play or a tense moment sometimes I feel like standing up and if you dont then sucks for you

I got no problem with this, it's the standing all the time that doesn't make sense to me. Course maybe that's why I usually do watch from the comfort of my recliner. :D

SoonerinSouthlake
7/3/2008, 11:23 PM
For Crap Sakes.....this is just a microcosm of real life.

If everyone would just learn to have a bit of awareness of people around them, this wouldnt be a problem

Here is what I mean:

If you are in a stadium...and the majority of the stadium seems to want to sit down at 3rd and 1 in the 4th with 2 minutes to go.....dont be the jackass who insists that to be a real fan you must stand...or be so bent on the fact that you paid for a ticket so "by God I will stand if I want to". If most people seem to want to sit...then Sit your arse down.

On the other hand if you are a sitter and the majority of the people are standing....look around you...pay attention...give a S about what other people want to do. If everyone is standing....get off your lazy arse and cheer.

The jerks who stand in the front row, refusing to sit down, when clearly most people want to sit are the same jerks who go 65 in I35 in the left lane and refuse to have self awareness to look in the rearview mirror and see 10 cars stacked up behind them...."By God I pay taxes and the left lane belongs to me just as much as anyone else"

HAVE SOME COMMON FREAKING COURTESY AND SELF AWARENESS. If you will just use a bit of a personal barometer, its not that hard to realize if its appropriate to stand or sit, regardless of the game, sport, stadium or situation...

People who think that thier life is there own little movie and the rest of us are just the co-stars are the foundation of all life's frustrations.

...of course this is just my opinion

Curly Bill
7/3/2008, 11:24 PM

If everyone would just learn to have a bit of awareness of people around them, this wouldnt be a problem

Here is what I mean:

If you are in a stadium...and the majority of the stadium seems to want to sit down at 3rd and 1 in the 4th with 2 minutes to go.....dont be the jackass who insists that to be a real fan you must stand...or be so bent on the fact that you paid for a ticket so "by God I will stand if I want to". If most people seem to want to sit...then Sit your arse down.

On the other hand if you are a sitter and the majority of the people are standing....look around you...pay attention...give a S about what other people want to do. If everyone is standing....get off your lazy arse and cheer.

The jerks who stand in the front row, refusing to sit down, when clearly most people want to sit are the same jerks who go 65 in I35 in the left lane and refuse to have self awareness to look in the rearview mirror and see 10 cars stacked up behind them...."By God I pay taxes and the left lane belongs to me just as much as anyone else

HAVE SOME COMMON FREAKING COURTESY AND SELF AWARENESS. If you will just use a bit of a personal barometer, its not that hard to realize if its appropriate to stand or sit, regardless of the game, sport, stadium or situation...

People who think that thier life is there own little movie and the rest of us are just the co-stars are the foundation of all life's frustrations.

not bad

Soonerfan88
7/5/2008, 01:00 PM
This is why I have tickets on the top row. I can stand the entire game (except timeouts & half) and no one else is inconvenienced.

Fans are already unhappy here in KC and this just might be the last straw. Ticket prices have gone up something like 17 out 19 seasons Carl Peterson has been GM and this year they announced progressive raises through 2010 that will basically double the cost. First they alienate their long-time season ticket holders and now this will cause the casual fan to rethink buying a single game ticket. Many in town blame it all on Peterson but Clark Hunt has been in charge for several years, even before Lamar died, due to his father's ill health. Makes me wonder if Jr isn't trying to destroy the fanbase so he can move the team.

birddog
7/5/2008, 01:19 PM
If I have to sit down....I'm gonna start wearing a big hat. :D

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/869/65003794.JPG

you could load up your beer, flasks, and hoagies with all the trimmings in that thing and wouldn't need to get up the whole game.

olevetonahill
7/5/2008, 01:36 PM
Who cares ? It aint like they are OU or somepun !

Scott D
7/5/2008, 01:42 PM
or Jr is trying to remain solvent in a league where the big markets will dominate more without a salary cap.

Not that I'm siding with any team owners in any league. But maybe ticket prices wouldn't go up if people didn't get raises. Maybe prices on things wouldn't go up if people didn't get raises. chicken and egg my friends, chicken and egg.

Sooner24
7/5/2008, 02:49 PM

Here is what I mean:

The jerks who stand in the front row, refusing to sit down, when clearly most people want to sit are the same jerks who go 65 in I35 in the left lane and refuse to have self awareness to look in the rearview mirror and see 10 cars stacked up behind them...."By God I pay taxes and the left lane belongs to me just as much as anyone else"

Yeah, whatever.

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2008/01/25/jim_carrey300_080123060802395_wideweb__300x309,1.j pg

Sooner24
7/5/2008, 02:50 PM

Here is what I mean:

I actually agree with you 100%.

Charla
7/5/2008, 05:17 PM
If I was a Chiefs fan, I'd not only sit, I'd find a way to bury my head...

deep in the arse

SoonerinSouthlake
7/5/2008, 05:43 PM
Yeah, whatever.

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2008/01/25/jim_carrey300_080123060802395_wideweb__300x309,1.j pg

very nice.

:rolleyes:

colleyvillesooner
7/5/2008, 06:28 PM
I have row 2 seats, i have to stand to see over the players

Yep. We are in Row 41 of sec 3 and the first few rows having to stand to see over the bench just works it's way back to the top. Nothing you can do. Which is fine by me, cause if the 75+ y/o man who wears crimson coveralls (even in 90 degree heat) can stand the whole game, then so can I. :D

mizzOUstu702
7/6/2008, 10:36 AM
It's a football game...if you want to sit, go to any other sporting event. Let's think about it: you only have, what, 6 games (12-14 if you go to all of them) to stand up the whole time; as opposed to 165 baseball games to sit at.

Alright, I can concede that you can sit during time-outs, and half time for sure...but if there's a play going on, why wouldn't you stand up? Aren't the players standing up? The coaches? Like RedStick was saying, if they can do it, surely you can. You can't stand up until the next time-out or side change? If you can't...man, I don't know--I'd rather be home in my recliner than to be squished in those tiny seats. Seems to be no point at being at the game and cheering loud, and immersing yourself into the game if you're just sitting there watching. Just one man's opinion though...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/6/2008, 10:54 AM
If you want to prove you love the team, yell real loud when we're on defense. Even when we're losing. We seem a lot better at standing than we do at yelling.

:) YES !!! Look how much the other team's diabolic fans mess up the Sooners when they yell while we're on offense! OU fans are the WORST about (not) disrupting the opponents signal-calling.

Jason White's Third Knee
7/6/2008, 01:09 PM
hey, rock stars wear ear plugs at their concerts

sitting down the whole game is teh ghey

And I wear earplugs to concerts AND I still have pretty good hearing. I am a musician though so whatever. Still, it's like playing football without a helmet.

setem
7/6/2008, 02:11 PM
In the last 6 years of going to games(couldnt afford to go before) I have only bought 1 food item and that was a Coke at 2nd game I attended. I buy a program every time but no food or drinks. I am not going to lie I sneek 20oz cherry Cokes with SO - CO in them and that makes for a good time.

I hate people who always up and down. You are there to watch the game so do it! I also dislike most children at the games. My oldest nephew has been going to games from age of 7 and he has never been a problem. Then there are kids who want nothing to do with the game and mess around and cause headaches for their parents and others around them. I think there should be a test given for kids under the age of 15 before they can have a season ticket. Some trivia and a short essay would do just fine. Anyone willing to even try the test would be worthy.

Most kids are cool there are some that really anger me! Like the ones who make a pass through the student section and take all the stuff they give us before the game.

SoonerinSouthlake
7/6/2008, 05:56 PM
In the last 6 years of going to games(couldnt afford to go before) I have only bought 1 food item and that was a Coke at 2nd game I attended. I buy a program every time but no food or drinks. I am not going to lie I sneek 20oz cherry Cokes with SO - CO in them and that makes for a good time.

I hate people who always up and down. You are there to watch the game so do it! I also dislike most children at the games. My oldest nephew has been going to games from age of 7 and he has never been a problem. Then there are kids who want nothing to do with the game and mess around and cause headaches for their parents and others around them. I think there should be a test given for kids under the age of 15 before they can have a season ticket. Some trivia and a short essay would do just fine. Anyone willing to even try the test would be worthy.

Most kids are cool there are some that really anger me! Like the ones who make a pass through the student section and take all the stuff they give us before the game.

My SELF AWARENESS and COMMON COURTESY rule applies to kids. I love kids...Cant wait to take mine to their first game. REALLY cant wait till my son is old enough to appreciate at RRS. BUT...if my kids dont care about the game and are ruining most others enjoyment by too much jumping around or climbing around in others space....believe me they are OUT OF THERE...tough luck for me.

Just because you paid top dollar for a ticket...doesnt give you the right to let you kids annoy everyone else in the general area. Have a clue of whether or not your kids are a PITA to OTHER people (we know you think they are cute)

Curly Bill
7/6/2008, 08:06 PM
Aren't the players standing up? The coaches?

They're also suited up, would you have the fans do the same? Not a good comparison at all...

Collier11
7/7/2008, 08:29 AM
My SELF AWARENESS and COMMON COURTESY rule applies to kids.

I apply that to others as well, so if I happen to bump into someone I apologize, if I am standing in front of someone and obstructing their view I will move to the side, I rarely leave my seat and even though I enjoy standing I am always courteous of others.

What really irritates me is when someone bumps into me, spills my drink, etc... and just keeps walking, if they would fuggin acknowledge the situation I would be fine with it cus we are all Sooner fans. I also get irritated when some idiot belts out "can you sit down" to which I will say "no but you can stand up"...I dont have a problem saying this cus they were rude and most often I sit in the student section.

Manners go both ways and that is why most "sitters" annoy me, they act like they are entitled to whine and b*tch if they prefer sitting down when everyone else in the area prefers standing up.

birddog
7/7/2008, 08:37 AM
i leave that stadium 10 lbs lighter from being involved in the game.

mizzOUstu702
7/7/2008, 12:15 PM
Aren't the players standing up? The coaches?They're also suited up, would you have the fans do the same? Not a good comparison at all...

The coaches are suited up? Man, where have I been...

Look, my point is, regardless of your role--player, coach, trainer, fan--you should be into the game 100%. For me, and hopefully most people, that's standing up and cheering and being "in" the game. If, for you, sitting is how you're in the game, then go for it. I'm just saying I'd rather you sitters sit at home and watch the game--it would honestly be more comfortable for you-- and give your tickets to a real fan.

birddog
7/7/2008, 01:37 PM
oh boy, here we go...

OULenexaman
7/7/2008, 02:04 PM
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: dont give up the fight!

RedstickSooner
7/7/2008, 02:21 PM
I'm just saying I'd rather you sitters sit at home and watch the game--it would honestly be more comfortable for you-- and give your tickets to a real fan.

See, here's where the conversation gets derailed a bit.

Dude, seriously -- standing does NOT make you a fan. And sitting does NOT make you a NON fan.

The entire time I was growing up, and even up through much of the '90s, it was normal to sit for most of the game. Sure, student sections were different -- but student sections also did goofy things like paint themselves.

The "regular" fans sat, yelled, and everyone could see the game. Doesn't mean they weren't fans. Just meant they sat most of the time -- and used their *voices* to demonstrate their fandom.

When I see our entire stadium on its feet and silent while the other team's on offense, I can't help but wonder if our zeal is just a *smidgeon* misplaced. That's all. I just offer that, y'know, as a potential possibility.

I don't know when sitting became the norm in Norman, but I know it's only become the widespread norm in Tiger stadium within the past seven years or so. Sure, there were always a few people who stood, but they were the exception. You wouldn't see an entire stadium of standees until relatively recently.

The thing about standing is that it's very much a "held hostage by the minority" thing. It does not take a large percentage of standers at all for the ripple effect to bring everyone on their feet.

Think of it another way. You're healthy, you can stand, but you don't really like standing for an entire game. It becomes the norm, so you have no choice but to do so. Do you think you'll still be as whole-hearted a fan as you would be if you got to sit on your keister when it suited you? Probably not. Maybe, just maybe, that contributes a bit to our lazy yelling habits. Just throwing out the possibility. (Me, I think we're just not a unified fanbase, when it comes to yelling. We aren't anal like some fans. But who knows. I know I'm too hoarse to talk the day after a game, but I don't show up at many. Maybe if I was there for every home game I'd get sick of yelling my head off. No idea.)

Standing the entire game means one very simple thing: You stood the entire game.

It does not make you a better fan.

It does not mean you love the team more.

It does not mean you've supported the team better.

It just means you stood.

Nothing wrong with standing, if that's your thing. Ditto for sitting. Stadiums were designed for sitting, so in that sense it's the more "natural" thing to do. Still, I maintain that the best solution is to do a survey of season ticket holders and then establish seated and standing sections. (Sections that'd be equally good, as far as seat desirability, of course.) Let the standers have their own section, the sitters have theirs. Everybody's happy.

Once we lick that problem, we can move on to mailing out some brochures on "what to do when the other team is on offense".

:D

Collier11
7/7/2008, 02:26 PM
Once we stop worrying about who the better fans are within our own fans and worry about being more like the fans in the SEC minus the rudeness and trashiness, we will all be much better for it! Or even better, lets just be like OU fans minus only cheering when it is convenient or an obvious moment!

Curly Bill
7/7/2008, 03:18 PM
Hey everybody look at me: I'm standing up, I'm a real fan!!!

:rolleyes:

mizzOUstu702
7/7/2008, 04:46 PM
Hey everybody, I'm old, look at me, I'm sitting. What? You can't see me BECAUSE I'm sitting? Dag nabbit...;)

To each his own; chill out about it. At least we're all cheering for the same team.

Curly Bill
7/7/2008, 05:44 PM
Hey everybody, I'm old, look at me, I'm sitting. What? You can't see me BECAUSE I'm sitting? Dag nabbit...;)

To each his own; chill out about it. At least we're all cheering for the same team.

Yeah, but you're the one that equated standing with being a real fan. Have a clue...then I'll chill about it.