PDA

View Full Version : Best LB clas in the nation?

soonerfan28
6/27/2008, 05:30 PM
With the LB's that are coming in 2009 does anybody believe this can be the best LB class we've signed and does anybody see this as the best LB class in the nation next year? I know we probably won't know for a few years, but it seems like they are really talented and could contribute immediately, even if it is just on special teams. I also know that we are a long way from NSD, but they all seem pretty commited, but then again so did Ford.

sooner59
6/28/2008, 12:27 AM
I just hope that Wort doesn't change his mind. Im really looking forward to his playing days if he plays anywhere near how he played in that highlight video. We need that intensity. But the whole LB class looks to be shaping up like a top 5 group at least.

Hella Sideburns
6/28/2008, 01:28 PM
I just hope that Wort doesn't change his mind. Im really looking forward to his playing days if he plays anywhere near how he played in that highlight video. We need that intensity. But the whole LB class looks to be shaping up like a top 5 group at least.

Wort just seems like a guy that would immediately be a fan favorite. Like how last year when we would kick off, the entire stadium would turn their eyes to Lewis Baker streaking down the field like a torpedo.