PDA

View Full Version : Any hunters on here?

Soonermagik
6/27/2008, 09:26 AM
If so, where do you hunt and for what?

I currently hunt in the SE part of the state. I'm going down next weekend to setup trail cameras and put out the corn. Oh.. I'm a big deer hunter.

I'm primarily going to use my bow this year since they are now allowing a buck to be taken in January with a bow. October 1st can't come soon enough. :)

SoonerInKCMO
6/27/2008, 09:42 AM
I like to hunt for cows between Lawrence and Topeka. I typically use a hammer - a long-handled 8-lb sledge works well.

Hamhock
6/27/2008, 09:52 AM
i'm a bowhunter. i have a lease near ponca.

royalfan5
6/27/2008, 09:59 AM

A lease with Bobcats?

Bone
6/27/2008, 10:12 AM
****s

EDIT:
What the heck? M I L F s was censored?

Soonermagik
6/27/2008, 10:12 AM

What bow do you shoot? I'm currently using a reflex, but thinking about upgrading to a Hoyt or Bowtech.

r5TPsooner
6/27/2008, 10:14 AM
I hunt puddy tat.

Hamhock
6/27/2008, 10:24 AM
A lease with Bobcats?

the size of horses.

Hamhock
6/27/2008, 10:25 AM
What bow do you shoot? I'm currently using a reflex, but thinking about upgrading to a Hoyt or Bowtech.

i bought a hoyt vectrix last year.

Soonermagik
6/27/2008, 11:41 AM
i bought a hoyt vectrix last year.

Do you like it?

I would love to hunt bobcats, but I have heard it can be hard to call them in. If you don't mind me asking what are you using to call them in?

ousoonerfan
6/27/2008, 12:08 PM
I hunt pheasant in South Dakota every year in November, ducks and rabbit in Wagoner County.

Rogue
6/27/2008, 04:22 PM
Yes.
Elk.
Idaho.

soonerinabilene
6/27/2008, 04:28 PM
Deer, dove, duck, hog, and turkey. Mostly West Texas, except duck. Arkansas and NE ok for the most part is where I duck hunt.

def_lazer_fc
6/27/2008, 05:36 PM
i hunt the most dangerous prey of all. Ice T

Jerk
6/27/2008, 06:18 PM
If so, where do you hunt and for what?

I currently hunt in the SE part of the state. I'm going down next weekend to setup trail cameras and put out the corn. Oh.. I'm a big deer hunter.

I'm primarily going to use my bow this year since they are now allowing a buck to be taken in January with a bow. October 1st can't come soon enough. :)

Me and some fellow rednecks from work do a lot of coyote hunting in the winter, plus we'll harvest a deer or two during rifle season. I'm not really nuts about deer hunting, but it's fun.

My favorite thing to "hunt," if you can even call it that, is prairie dogs. We take a trip once a year to the panhandle and shoot 100's of them.

Hamhock
6/30/2008, 12:54 PM
Do you like it?

I would love to hunt bobcats, but I have heard it can be hard to call them in. If you don't mind me asking what are you using to call them in?

it's an OK bow. There are so many bows on the market now and the technology is so advanced, I think there are a lot of good choices.

The hoyt is a little on the heavy side

pergdaddy
6/30/2008, 01:18 PM
I hunt birds. All kinds. I try to steer clear of cardinals, since I'm from Ohio and that's our state bird. And I use the 2005 version of a Chevy called "the Malibu."

Seriously, I hit no other road kill but birds. Probably in the last 6 years, I'd probably chalk up about 25 or so. I think I hit 5 in one week several years ago. I'm going to start putting marks on the side of my car to commemorate my kills, like an old war plane.