PDA

View Full Version : Another True story from the History of the Olevet

olevetonahill
6/26/2008, 11:29 AM
Back In 81 I was a rich dude , Owned a Construction company , a real estate agency , a development company. and a Gun store
Short storey Long
Morton Grove Ill. Passed a Law Like DCs Baining the Ownership and such .
Kennesaw Ga. Said **** them Dayum Yankees . they Passed a City Ordinance REQUIREING . the head of every household to OWN and Know How to Use a weapon .
So Me being the Upstanding American That I am
The Manager Of the GUN Store was at My office late one Nite with her Husband
She said Howard ( thats what Im called when Ya dont Yell Olevet )
we should send Kennesaw a gun .
I said Send It hell I got a Brand New air plane WE will just Fly it to em .
I called the Kennesaw Mayor that Night ( Darvin Purdy )
Told him what we planed he Said " Bring it On "
Before we Got outta Elk city folks had heard what we were doing and had Purchased 5 More weapons Plus Donated Cash
Short storey Longer. WE were treated Like Royalty while there
I was On Atlanta TeeVee with the Mayor Presenting Him and the Chief Of PoPos with the guns and ammo and Cash that we Had brought down

Any way After a Year the Crime rate In Morton Grove had Sky rocketed
Kennesaw went to ZERO .
Go figure !

NormanPride
6/26/2008, 11:33 AM
Heh. Great stuff. What happened to all the companies, if you don't mind me asking?

yermom
6/26/2008, 11:39 AM
i think he bought the hill :D

olevetonahill
6/26/2008, 11:39 AM
Heh. Great stuff. What happened to all the companies, if you don't mind me asking?

everything Cratered in 83
I had a net worth Of 6.5 Mill
It was all In real estate . Nothing Liguid
:O

olevetonahill
6/26/2008, 11:40 AM
i think he bought the hill :D

Nope Im still paying on it !

85Sooner
6/26/2008, 11:41 AM
BRavo

He sold the companies and on a hunch placed the funds on OU in the Orange Bowl in TGWSNSO and well .... he his here for our entertainment. :) heh

olevetonahill
6/26/2008, 11:46 AM
As a Side Note
\ Do Not ever think the Gov. dont know where you are !
10 years or so ago I get a call fromt Batf . wanting to Know who I sold a certain gun to 15 years earlier
They Knew My #s
I garendamtee they Got em all Now !

NormanPride
6/26/2008, 12:02 PM
Crazy.

olevetonahill
6/26/2008, 12:03 PM
Crazy.

Yes I do believe I am !;)

sooner_born_1960
6/26/2008, 12:06 PM
Crazy.

*Yes I do believe I am !;)

* Not in a legal sense. And not to the extent that it would preclude me from owning a firearm.

Flagstaffsooner
6/26/2008, 12:13 PM
As a Side Note
\ Do Not ever think the Gov. dont know where you are !
10 years or so ago I get a call fromt Batf . wanting to Know who I sold a certain gun to 15 years earlier
They Knew My #s
I garendamtee they Got em all Now !Wait until they find out about your little stove top chemisty set.

olevetonahill
6/26/2008, 12:13 PM
* Not in a legal sense. And not to the extent that it would preclude me from owning a firearm.

Naw what would Be Nuts Is if they tried to come Up My Hill and Take em . ;) :cool:

olevetonahill
6/26/2008, 12:14 PM
Wait until they find out about your little stove top chemisty set.

Hush you !
;)

Condescending Sooner
6/26/2008, 01:08 PM
Before we Got outta Elk city folks had heard what we were doing and had Purchased 5 More weapons Plus Donated Cash

How long did you live in Elk City?

Soonermagik
6/26/2008, 01:15 PM
Back In 81 I was a rich dude , Owned a Construction company , a real estate agency , a development company. and a Gun store
Short storey Long
Morton Grove Ill. Passed a Law Like DCs Baining the Ownership and such .
Kennesaw Ga. Said **** them Dayum Yankees . they Passed a City Ordinance REQUIREING . the head of every household to OWN and Know How to Use a weapon .
So Me being the Upstanding American That I am
The Manager Of the GUN Store was at My office late one Nite with her Husband
She said Howard ( thats what Im called when Ya dont Yell Olevet )
we should send Kennesaw a gun .
I said Send It hell I got a Brand New air plane WE will just Fly it to em .
I called the Kennesaw Mayor that Night ( Darvin Purdy )
Told him what we planed he Said " Bring it On "
I was On Atlanta TeeVee with the Mayor Presenting Him and the Chief Of PoPos with the guns and ammo and Cash that we Had brought down

Any way After a Year the Crime rate In Morton Grove had Sky rocketed
Kennesaw went to ZERO .
Go figure !

Did you do flips, or new builds?

Oh... and what happened to all of your guns?? The reason I ask is I am slowly building a collection that is bordering on addiction.

85Sooner
6/26/2008, 03:35 PM
Did you do flips, or new builds?

Oh... and what happened to all of your guns?? The reason I ask is I am slowly building a collection that is bordering on addiction.

and now the BATF will know about it.:(

Sooner_Havok
6/26/2008, 04:07 PM
I swear my work phone is bugged. Every now and then I hear some slight pops and clicks. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does happen, it happens right after I pick up the phone...

Curly Bill
6/26/2008, 04:09 PM
I swear my work phone is bugged. Every now and then I hear some slight pops and clicks. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does happen, it happens right after I pick up the phone...

...so then you're admitting to being a terrorist?

Sooner_Havok
6/26/2008, 04:12 PM
...so then you're admitting to being a terrorist?

Well, for a time there I would call my friends and leave them voice mails that said "Bomb, President, White House, George Bush, Lee Harvey Oswald, Bomb, bomb, bomb" They didn't like when I did that :D

Curly Bill
6/26/2008, 04:20 PM
Well, for a time there I would call my friends and leave them voice mails that said "Bomb, President, White House, George Bush, Lee Harvey Oswald, Bomb, bomb, bomb" They didn't like when I did that :D

Damn infringing on the 1st Amendment. :D

badger
6/26/2008, 04:22 PM
Olevet, they're one-starring my threads now too, so you don't have to endure such ratings alone :D

Wear your one-star as a badge of honor - we create the threads people love to hate!

Sooner_Havok
6/26/2008, 04:23 PM
Damn infringing on the 1st Amendment. :D

I actually know folks that went to the Cox telephone just because it can't be tapped the same way the regular phone can. Heh, if the gubment man is bugging me, he must think I am one sad boring little dude. :D

Sooner_Havok
6/26/2008, 04:24 PM
Olevet, they're one-starring my threads now too, so you don't have to endure such ratings alone :D

Wear your one-star as a badge of honor - we create the threads people love to hate!

If I could vote I'd give this thread a 10! A ****ing 10!

Curly Bill
6/26/2008, 04:28 PM
I just pitched in a 5-star.

Sooner_Havok
6/26/2008, 04:29 PM
I just pitched in a 5-star.

Can I borrow $10? :D

Curly Bill
6/26/2008, 04:30 PM
Can I borrow $10? :D

I'm buying paint and such to paint all the interior of my house, so...pffft, like I got any extra money.