PDA

View Full Version : Collage Baseball Fans Ripped Off

soonerspudman
6/25/2008, 09:39 PM
Underdog Fresno State just won the college world series. How unfortunate that college baseball fans had to deal with this farce of a tournament and fraud of a champion.

If only college baseball had a complex system of polls and computer rankings we could have been treated to seeing just the top two teams from the regular season play for the championship as determined by the mathematical outputs and excluded frauds like Fresno State and all of those other teams who got to the tournament by actually beating other teams on the field, sure glad college football makes it so simple for us by keeping out the undeserving riff-raff...

RedstickSooner
6/25/2008, 09:40 PM
Baseball sucks.

boomersooner28
6/25/2008, 09:52 PM
Fresno St Rightfielder (Det-something) - 6
Georgia - 1

Dude drove in all 6 runs and had 2 homers.

JLEW1818
6/25/2008, 09:53 PM
get rid of everything except football

Curly Bill
6/25/2008, 10:04 PM
Baseball sucks.

That it does, especially college baseball.

swardboy
6/25/2008, 10:10 PM
Underdog Fresno State just won the college world series. How unfortunate that college baseball fans had to deal with this farce of a tournament and fraud of a champion.

If only college baseball had a complex system of polls and computer rankings we could have been treated to seeing just the top two teams from the regular season play for the championship as determined by the mathematical outputs and excluded frauds like Fresno State and all of those other teams who got to the tournament by actually beating other teams on the field, sure glad college football makes it so simple for us by keeping out the undeserving riff-raff...

Sarcasm noted.....and appreciated :D

RedstickSooner
6/25/2008, 10:56 PM
get rid of everything except football

Don't worry, Jlew. I made the thread football-related.

:)

Edit: Oh, wait -- you meant get rid of the sports. Couldn't agree with you more. For a minute there, I thought you meant threads. Whoops.

JLEW1818
6/25/2008, 11:05 PM
haha ya I just could careless about anything except football. I guess the best non football game I've seen all year was hockey, Pittsburgh vs the wings. Anytime hockey goes into overtime I guess is kinda cool.

47straight
6/25/2008, 11:17 PM
WAC! WAC! WAC!