PDA

View Full Version : And for my post 6,666

Penguin
6/24/2008, 04:26 PM
Are Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana the same person?

if the answer is yes, then my next question is WTF?

royalfan5
6/24/2008, 04:28 PM
Are Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana the same person?

if the answer is yes, then my next question is WTF?

One is a person, and one is a character.

Bone
6/24/2008, 05:02 PM
He probably does.

SoonerStormchaser
6/24/2008, 08:36 PM
Please bane him!

StoopTroup
6/24/2008, 10:03 PM
Maybe he mistook them for the Olsen Twins.

Animal Mother
6/25/2008, 01:14 PM
I hear they both swallow........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...................................when eating.

soonerbrat
6/25/2008, 01:18 PM
i don't know what the big fuss is about. she's not that great of a singer. Either is her dad.

sooner_born_1960
6/25/2008, 01:21 PM
Is something missing between post #2 and #3? The replies don't seem to make sense.

soonermix
6/25/2008, 02:54 PM
i don't know what the big fuss is about. she's not that great of a singer. Either is her dad.

but what about that glorious glorious mullet

BigRedJed
6/25/2008, 03:49 PM
Is something missing between post #2 and #3? The replies don't seem to make sense.
Yes. shaun4411 made some inappropriate sexually-oriented comments about Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana (a minor), and a half-dozen people called him out on it, quoting his original post. I deleted all of the posts that contained the original comments. I was pretty sure that you guys could see the deletions and the comments I made, but I guess not. I logged in out of moderator mode and they were invisible to me, too.

I always try to make comments in post deletions so that folks can make some sense out of why they were done, and so that violators can know what they did wrong, but I didn't know they became 100% invisible, so I guess I'll spare myself the effort from here on out.

sooner_born_1960
6/25/2008, 03:54 PM
Thanks for clearing that up.

Penguin
6/25/2008, 04:05 PM
Yes. shaun4411 made some inappropriate sexually-oriented comments about Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana (a minor), and a half-dozen people called him out on it, quoting his original post. I deleted all of the posts that contained the original comments. I was pretty sure that you guys could see the deletions and the comments I made, but I guess not. I logged in out of moderator mode and they were invisible to me, too.

I always try to make comments in post deletions so that folks can make some sense out of why they were done, and so that violators can know what they did wrong, but I didn't know they became 100% invisible, so I guess I'll spare myself the effort from here on out.

Dude! Pedophilia has reached a golden age. They can go to prison and still have fun!

SoonerStormchaser
6/25/2008, 04:13 PM
Can't we just get rid of him before he reaches 1000 posts?

BigRedJed
6/25/2008, 11:03 PM
OK, just to clarify, apparently sponsors can see that posts have been deleted and can read the comments as to why they have been deleted. I guess that's why I thought everyone could, since I was a sponsored up before becoming a mod and it was my only frame of reference.

Therefore, I will continue to post deletion comments when I think they might be worth posting. Or, everyone could just agree not to post things similar to the aforementioned pedophillic comments. That would be the best route actually. TIA.