PDA

View Full Version : Well, that cease fire lasted a while

Sooner_Havok
6/24/2008, 02:38 PM
I think this may be a new record for violating a cease fire agreement

link (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7470530.stm)

I am curious though, no US media outlet has picked this up yet :confused: :confused:

pergdaddy
6/24/2008, 03:27 PM
Somehow when I think of the firepower Israel has and when things like this happen, I think of Kurt Russell's quote in Tombstone:

"tell them I'm coming and hell's coming with me"

I wonder how long it will be before there is a full out battle royale in the middle east? It has to be coming. That's not going to be good for the world either.

stoopified
6/24/2008, 04:35 PM
Somehow when I think of the firepower Israel has and when things like this happen, I think of Kurt Russell's quote in Tombstone:

"tell them I'm coming and hell's coming with me"

I wonder how long it will be before there is a full out battle royale in the middle east? It has to be coming. That's not going to be good for the world either.
Can you say ARMAGEDDON?

BTW that hardly qualifies as the shortest truce between Israel and Palestinians.

Widescreen
6/24/2008, 05:04 PM
I don't know why anyone gets excited about a truce with the Arabs anyway - they never keep to their agreements. I get about as excited as when the North Koreans say they're suspending uranium enrichment. The fine print always reads "until we need to blackmail for stuff".

AlbqSooner
6/24/2008, 07:53 PM
Pfffft. Not even close to a record. Israel has had wars that barely lasted 6 days.

Whet
6/24/2008, 07:59 PM
Best send Jimmy Carter back over there! Maybe he can go to Target and get one of those special jackets with their logo on the back!

Sooner98
6/24/2008, 11:24 PM
"Palestinians" and "honoring cease-fire agreements" are two things that have NEVER crossed paths.