PDA

View Full Version : I would like to congratulate Fergie

JohnnyMack
6/23/2008, 12:47 PM
I didn't think it was possible for me to ever displace my all-time most hated song from its top spot.

However No Doubt's, "Don't Speak" has slipped to No. 2 and been replaced by your stupid ****ing song about "Big Girls Don't Cry".

I'm thinking about having Hairy add you to his DIAF list.

SoonerStormchaser
6/23/2008, 12:50 PM
What about "The Safety Dance?"

JohnnyMack
6/23/2008, 12:54 PM
Stand right there, I'm on my way to neg you for that one.

mdklatt
6/23/2008, 12:55 PM
Now this song right here is hateworthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKITQ4qhXII

SoonerInKCMO
6/23/2008, 12:56 PM
S-S-S-S...A-A-A-A...F-F-F-F...E-E-E-E...T-T-T-T...Y-Y-Y-Y

SoonerStormchaser
6/23/2008, 01:03 PM
I was kidding btw...THIS SONG (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUSIJEiOug) is by far worse than Fergie. This song is nothing but incessant whining!

NormanPride
6/23/2008, 01:07 PM
Can she sing? Or is she just there to jiggle? All I hear is screeching... maybe the soundwaves are doing something to my eyes... Is this a new weapon we're developing?

TexasLidig8r
6/23/2008, 01:29 PM
Wait.. the big lipped wench redid THIS American classic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOupHrPKYEc&feature=related

SteelClip49
6/23/2008, 01:33 PM
anything by Fergie is annoying.

Lollipop song is getting very annoying as well and Mariah Carey needs to shut the hell up.

mdklatt
6/23/2008, 01:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOupHrPKYEc&feature=related

That must bring back the HS memories for ya, Lid.

dolemitesooner
6/23/2008, 01:57 PM
I HOPE YOU KNOW i HOPE YOU KNOW

C&CDean
6/23/2008, 02:35 PM
The ex-Duchess of York can sing?

JohnnyMack
6/23/2008, 02:37 PM
Bout as well as you can.

Hamhock
6/23/2008, 02:43 PM
i'm glad i hve no idea what the hell you are talking about.

C&CDean
6/23/2008, 02:49 PM
I remember a thread a while back and somebody explained that this fergie was a singer in a group called the black eyed peas or some such crapola. Never heard/seen of her, them, or any of their songs except on this board and am a better person for it.

Of course JM is prez of their fan club.

M
6/23/2008, 02:52 PM
Most annoying songs of late:

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
Hey hey you you!!

Mims - This is Why I'm Hot
This is why I'm hot (x2 million)

Unk - Walk it Out
Now Walk It Out (x4 billion)

JohnnyMack
6/23/2008, 02:54 PM
Of course JM is prez of their fan club.

Hills & Trees Chapter.

def_lazer_fc
6/23/2008, 03:23 PM
Most annoying songs of late:

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
Hey hey you you!!

Mims - This is Why I'm Hot
This is why I'm hot (x2 million)

Unk - Walk it Out
Now Walk It Out (x4 billion)

yeah, hip hop is in a really bad state right now. all that ring tone rap and what not. you forgot to add soulja boy to that list. and flo rida. and...jesus...everyone of them whose name starts with " lil ". whats the deal with this new wave of **** anyway?

step 1. - get a beat
step 2. - write one sentence
step 3. - repeat said sentence through entirety of song.
:rolleyes: :(

C&CDean
6/23/2008, 03:28 PM
yeah, hip hop is in a really bad state right now. all that ring tone rap and what not. you forgot to add soulja boy to that list. and flo rida. and...jesus...everyone of them whose name starts with " lil ". whats the deal with this new wave of **** anyway?

step 1. - get a beat

Glad to see people start growing up out of the rap phase. Don't blame it on the "bad state" of rap right now. Blame it on rap being a POS genre that is so predictable and lame any 16 year old thug can do it.

silverwheels
6/23/2008, 03:32 PM
Hey now, don't lump all of rap into the crap category. Just like any genre of music, there's good and bad examples. Although it seems that rap has way more bad examples. Maybe that's because it's so popular right now (much to my chagrin).

soonervegas
6/23/2008, 03:32 PM
If I actually put my top 5 "most eye gouging songs" together I guran-damn-tee you Fergie has about 3 in there.

def_lazer_fc
6/23/2008, 03:39 PM
Glad to see people start growing up out of the rap phase. Don't blame it on the "bad state" of rap right now. Blame it on rap being a POS genre that is so predictable and lame any 16 year old thug can do it.

there's actually quite a bit of hip hop out there that is solid. just because you haven't heard it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

black star
roots
tribe
kool keith
J5
mobb deep
the list could go on and on and on

there's a lot of good stuff out there, but unfortunately, its not gonna get played at "da club" or that real world channel.

def_lazer_fc
6/23/2008, 03:41 PM
If I actually put my top 5 "most eye gouging songs" together I guran-damn-tee you Fergie has about 3 in there.

she (or does will.i.am. write all her ****?) just has this knack for writing the most annoying soul crushing songs out there. theres a lot of music i hate, but fergie is one of the few that goes that extra step in killing me inside.

Oldnslo
6/23/2008, 03:54 PM
Those of you putting Fergie in the top 5 of all-time worst songs have no memory of the '70s.

Give a listen to Jigsaw's "Sky High" or "Little Willie" by Sweet. "Billy Don't be a Hero" is worthy of a hot knitting needle to the cochlea. "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies is also... saccharine. How about "Afternoon Delight" for an all-time loser of a song about a nooner. Save me from "Never Been to Me".

Bad. Bad songs.

Fergie is just flava-of-the-month bad.

def_lazer_fc
6/23/2008, 04:09 PM
Those of you putting Fergie in the top 5 of all-time worst songs have no memory of the '70s.

thats because i wasn't alive in the 70's old man! :D ;)

BudSooner
6/23/2008, 04:14 PM

Or a man who is 40.

"I'm mad, not about da chicken...i'm pizzed cuz my team takes a lickin, Uncle Kracker Boone gonna give the boot....I don't give a **** till I get my mill, POS Jennie ya hear me girl, I don't read the okie...it makes me hurl, I don't hate Bob.....i'm his bitch, I wanna win the south...cause that's my itch....."

:D

StoopTroup
6/23/2008, 04:45 PM
I've heard that the Love Shack is a little ole place where you can get together.

Oldnslo
6/23/2008, 04:53 PM
thats because i wasn't alive in the 70's old man! :D ;)

I wasn't alive in the late 1700's either, but I've heard of the War of Independence. :dean:

yermom
6/23/2008, 05:32 PM

step 1. - get a beat

ring tone rap. i like that.

KC//CRIMSON
6/23/2008, 05:38 PM
Fergie performed/butchered the Heart classic "Barracuda" this morning on The Today Show (video after the jump). Talk about insulting. It's a documented fact that I heart Heart. Anyway, during the song Fergie decided to pretend she was fellating her guitar player which, you know, hey, that's rock n' roll. But, for the record, her audience was stocked with parents and children, I *hit thee not! I'm sure lots of questions were asked on the drive home particularly the always awkward, "Mommy, why did that man dress like a lady and make the baby Jesus cry?"

http://thesuperficial.com/2008/05/fergie_is_a_terrible_live_perf.php

yermom
6/23/2008, 05:43 PM
the Axl thing was kinda funny

Viking Kitten
6/23/2008, 06:33 PM
If we're going to talk about annoying crap getting played on the radio, there's plenty of people besides just Fergie to bitch about.

My current candidate for violent eardrum sporking is that POS "Alcohol and A**" song.

F*** you, Kid Rock. F*** you in your itchy bunghole.

GottaHavePride
6/23/2008, 07:46 PM
Hey hey you you!!

Get into my car!

Billy ****ing Ocean.

Heh.

Stitch Face
6/23/2008, 07:53 PM
Big Girls Don't Cry worse than My Humps?

I don't think so

BudSooner
6/23/2008, 08:53 PM
If we're going to talk about annoying crap getting played on the radio, there's plenty of people besides just Fergie to bitch about.

My current candidate for violent eardrum sporking is that POS "Alcohol and A**" song.

Agreed on the *** song, worthless and mind numbing, as for kid rock...his career should have died with the pos he and cheryl crow put out.

Hairy, could you put those in your DIAF list?? Plz? K,Thx!

sooneron
6/23/2008, 10:07 PM
Fergie performed/butchered the Heart classic "Barracuda" this morning on The Today Show (video after the jump). Talk about insulting. It's a documented fact that I heart Heart. Anyway, during the song Fergie decided to pretend she was fellating her guitar player which, you know, hey, that's rock n' roll. But, for the record, her audience was stocked with parents and children, I *hit thee not! I'm sure lots of questions were asked on the drive home particularly the always awkward, "Mommy, why did that man dress like a lady and make the baby Jesus cry?"

http://thesuperficial.com/2008/05/fergie_is_a_terrible_live_perf.php

I officially hate you for posting that link. Of course, the crowd shot of the older dude with a "Gawd, this is crap" look on his face is classic. Not to mention the scrolling texas polygamist compound on the ticker in the background.

47straight
6/23/2008, 11:17 PM
Clearly, you have not heard either My Humps or London Bridge by same said Fergie, else you would not have posted this thread.

soonerscuba
6/23/2008, 11:33 PM
Agreed on the *** song, worthless and mind numbing, as for kid rock...his career should have died in the womb.

Hairy, could you put those in your DIAF list?? Plz? K,Thx!
Fixed.

def_lazer_fc
6/24/2008, 12:53 AM
Or a man who is 40.

"I'm mad, not about da chicken...i'm pizzed cuz my team takes a lickin, Uncle Kracker Boone gonna give the boot....I don't give a **** till I get my mill, POS Jennie ya hear me girl, I don't read the okie...it makes me hurl, I don't hate Bob.....i'm his bitch, I wanna win the south...cause that's my itch....."

:D

dont quit your day job. :D

tommieharris91
6/24/2008, 01:02 AM
Hey Ba-be
Hey Ba-be
Hey Ba-be, Hey Ba-be

Rinse and repeat about 100 times.

Very annoying.

Frozen Sooner
6/24/2008, 01:11 AM
Agreed on the *** song, worthless and mind numbing, as for kid rock...his career should have died when the midget did.

Fixed.

SoonerJack
6/24/2008, 07:52 AM
Can she sing? Or is she just there to jiggle? All I hear is screeching... maybe the soundwaves are doing something to my eyes... Is this a new weapon we're developing?

And what exactly is wrong with jiggling? :confused:

lol

BudSooner
6/24/2008, 08:37 AM
I'm ok with jiggling, just not her voice.
Ok, lemme clarify..I don't wanna see Amy Winehouse jiggle, ever...at all.

M
6/24/2008, 09:08 AM
Amy Winehouse doesn't have anything to jiggle.

Oldnslo
6/24/2008, 09:23 AM
But she does gots teef.

SoonerInKCMO
6/24/2008, 09:25 AM
Fixed.

:les: I AIN'T NO ******* MIDGET!!

soonerinabilene
6/24/2008, 09:30 AM

I hate that song too, but its Hell Yeah, not Kid Rock. Kid Rock is a whole different level of suck. Say you had a chart that started at the top with a ball of flaming dog crap. 5 steps below that is Chad Kroeger, followed by a used tampon, and then below that is Kid Rock.

BudSooner
6/24/2008, 09:37 AM

Thank god. :D

dolemitesooner
6/24/2008, 09:49 AM
there's actually quite a bit of hip hop out there that is solid. just because you haven't heard it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

black star
roots
tribe
kool keith
J5
mobb deep
the list could go on and on and on

there's a lot of good stuff out there, but unfortunately, its not gonna get played at "da club" or that real world channel.
Talib Kweli
Mos def
Lil' Wayne
Nerd

dolemitesooner
6/24/2008, 09:50 AM
She did at one time.

She looked good when she started.

Now she looks like a cracked out Ethiopian child

mdklatt
6/24/2008, 11:34 AM
The only entertainment value Amy Winehouse has is as a celebrity train wreck. Girl can't sing for **** and isn't even good to look at. Bleh.

C&CDean
6/24/2008, 11:35 AM
Talib Kweli
Mos def
Lil' Wayne
Nerd

If it's a "group" then I'm down with all the stupid names. But why, for the love of crack cocaine do rappers have to call themselves all these ignorant things?

I hate the genre. Skinny little pimply faced white boys spending lots of mom and dads money buying **** that some dumbass thug who couldn't spell "mos def" has put out. Lapping it up like it's something special, when I've seen more talent out of somebody at a street fair or working the crowd in Fisherman's Wharf or any downtown area.

I remember going into the garage one time and the kids were all shooting hoops in the drive. They had some **** on going "fo sho mo fo, fo sho wid da ho..." or some such lyrics very similar to that (ain't they all?). Anyhow, I go WTF is this ****? One of my kids goes "dad, this dude can flow." I go "flow?" He goes "yeah, you oughta hear him when he flows. He makes **** up as he goes." I go "gee, that's gotta be really hard. Let's see, how many words rhyme with mother****er, **********, ho, bitch, cap in yo ***, 9 millimeter, uzi, crack, hood, ghetto, and ***? All you gotta do is piece it together and you're a world-class "flower." Quadriple MEH.

I hate that ****. Bunch of no-talent losers getting rich off stupid white boys.

mdklatt
6/24/2008, 11:41 AM
mother****er, **********, ho, bitch, cap in yo ***, 9 millimeter, uzi, crack, hood, ghetto, and ***

Dean's positively gangsta, yo. The OG of the SF is IN DA HOUSE!

C&CDean
6/24/2008, 11:43 AM
werd. yo.

Hamhock
6/24/2008, 11:49 AM
Dean's positively gangsta, yo. The OG of the SF is IN DA HOUSE!

don't mind if i do.

SoonerJack
6/24/2008, 12:05 PM
I think Dean's assembled quite a respectable set of rap lyrics there. Somebody drop him a "phat beat" and he can "flow."

[This post reminds me of that one white cop on Sanford and Son (maybe?) and he was always trying to be cool with the slang. Maybe it was some other show.]

C&CDean
6/24/2008, 12:13 PM
I think Dean's assembled quite a respectable set of rap lyrics there. Somebody drop him a "phat beat" and he can "flow."

[This post reminds me of that one white cop on Sanford and Son (maybe?) and he was always trying to be cool with the slang. Maybe it was some other show.]

"Cool with the slang?" Uh, wrong. Trust me, I have no desire to be cool like you skinny little pimply faced dumbass white boys who buy that ****.

But I could flow with the best of them. Any 9 year old with at least doleo's understanding of the English language could. And every little white kid has pretty much a complete and total ebonics vocabulary these days as well. Like I said, anybody could do it.

StoopTroup
6/24/2008, 12:15 PM

Both Sanford and Son and The Jeffersons had the "Token White Guy" :D

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/images/1721shows-sanford&sonshow2.jpg

http://www.aliciapatterson.org/APF0207/Watkins/Watkins02.jpg

soonermix
6/24/2008, 01:11 PM
my favorite song to hate right now is that umbrella song...

ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella ella

hatred :mad:

silverwheels
6/24/2008, 01:19 PM
That song came out last summer.

silverwheels
6/24/2008, 01:25 PM
If it's a "group" then I'm down with all the stupid names. But why, for the love of crack cocaine do rappers have to call themselves all these ignorant things?

I hate the genre. Skinny little pimply faced white boys spending lots of mom and dads money buying **** that some dumbass thug who couldn't spell "mos def" has put out. Lapping it up like it's something special, when I've seen more talent out of somebody at a street fair or working the crowd in Fisherman's Wharf or any downtown area.

I remember going into the garage one time and the kids were all shooting hoops in the drive. They had some **** on going "fo sho mo fo, fo sho wid da ho..." or some such lyrics very similar to that (ain't they all?). Anyhow, I go WTF is this ****? One of my kids goes "dad, this dude can flow." I go "flow?" He goes "yeah, you oughta hear him when he flows. He makes **** up as he goes." I go "gee, that's gotta be really hard. Let's see, how many words rhyme with mother****er, **********, ho, bitch, cap in yo ***, 9 millimeter, uzi, crack, hood, ghetto, and ***? All you gotta do is piece it together and you're a world-class "flower." Quadriple MEH.

I hate that ****. Bunch of no-talent losers getting rich off stupid white boys.

Like I said, not all rap is like that. And some non-rap artists have some pretty stupid names, too.

The thing I hate most about "ringtone rap" is that people just listen to it because they think it's cool. That really goes for anything popular, but I guess no one actually listens to radio rap and therefore doesn't pick up on the fact that it encourages guys to be "pimps", materialistic, misogynistic, selfish, ignorant, etc., and it encourages girls to be nothing more than your basic street whore. And kids just eat that **** up.

mdklatt
6/24/2008, 01:28 PM
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Oldnslo
6/24/2008, 02:55 PM
You.

Light up my life.

You give me hope... to carry on.

You light up my days

and fill my nights

with song

it cant be wrong

when it feels so riiiiiiighhhhhht.

You.

You light up mieyeyeyeyey liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.

soonerinabilene
6/24/2008, 03:13 PM
-Y0H54f3W64

The guy singing. not the song.

OklahomaRed
6/24/2008, 03:50 PM
How about Shaq rapping about Kolby? Point to fact? :D