PDA

View Full Version : Dude is doing LIFE for being a Perv. so what does His wife do ?

olevetonahill
6/22/2008, 10:38 AM
Brings him Her 8 year old Daughter :mad: what kinda sick shat is that? why wernt the Gaurds watching closer ?
http://www.normantranscript.com/localnews/local_story_173003321

GrapevineSooner
6/22/2008, 10:43 AM
Especially in light of this revelation from the story:

The mother said she'd taken her daughter to visit Bond on numerous occasions in the past year.

:mad: :mad:

Sicko's in prison BECAUSE of molestation of another child. Shouldn't part of his sentence include NOT having ANY contact with ANY children?

Rogue
6/22/2008, 11:03 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

I thought we fixed this in ODOC when I interned there.

Turd_Ferguson
6/22/2008, 12:03 PM
.45 to the forehead, then bill his family for the shell. YWIA. :mad:

tulsaoilerfan
6/22/2008, 02:32 PM
wow, that leaves me speechless

tbl
6/22/2008, 06:27 PM
Hey, any SO inmates currently doing time in Lexington, this is the guy you want to shiv tonight.

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=394&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&doc_num=244255&offender_book_id=135320&imageindex=1

John Kochtoston
6/22/2008, 08:43 PM
From the article...

"Mr. Bond has a 1988 conviction from Tennessee for molesting a 6-year-old girl, officials said. He was convicted April 17, 1996, in Oklahoma County of second-degree rape by instrumentation, after former conviction of a felony, and placed on 10 years probation."

Wait, what? The dude has a conviction for child molestation, gets convicted of rape, and is given probation (all prior to his 2003 conviction for lewd acts with a child that got him the life time bid)?

I'm about as big of a bleeding heart that there is on this board, given from what I've seen during my short time here, and even I think this is absurd. Probation, even 10 years of it, for rape EVEN AFTER a felony conviction for child molestation? Now, I hope there was something from the case, that wasn't in the story, that would explain that much leniency. If not, though, WTF? I know prisons are over crowded. Really, I get that. Still, you make room for this guy.

MR2-Sooner86
6/22/2008, 08:52 PM
Why aren't all child molester's balls cut off? Really? I mean you do some sick **** like that you don't deserve to have your twig or giggle berries.

olevetonahill
6/22/2008, 09:50 PM
Why aren't all child molester's balls cut off? Really? I mean you do some sick **** like that you don't deserve to have your twig or giggle berries.

And Arms, Plus might as well go ahead and lop that dick off to .

SleestakSooner
6/22/2008, 11:36 PM
Hope he gets what he deserves soon. His idiot bitch of a wife needs to...

nm, I better stop here, this **** makes me madder than Dean after he's stepped on someone's hack wad in the shower!

Scott D
6/23/2008, 12:12 AM

cutting their balls off wouldn't really do much to prevent them from the act. In fact, it'd make proving it was them with DNA a smidge more difficult.

def_lazer_fc
6/23/2008, 12:18 AM

prob cuz you can still molest without a pair of balls. or "twig and giggle berries" for that matter.

shaun4411
6/23/2008, 01:55 AM
i think oklahoma was one of the states trying to pass legislation enabling the forcible castration of multiple sex offenders. not sure if i necessarily agree. 8th amemdment and all. but if you get caught molesting a child, serve your time, and do it again, you pretty much lose your rights to live in the civlized world.

olevetonahill
6/23/2008, 05:16 AM
prob cuz you can still molest without a pair of balls. or "twig and giggle berries" for that matter.

But with NO arms Balls or dick, Plus the removal of the tounge
leaves the toes . And thats a sick bastage fer sure !

olevetonahill
6/23/2008, 06:34 AM
Aw the one star wonder has struck again. who ever you are, you Hate Service Folks and Kids
You Go GIRL !
:D

Scott D
6/23/2008, 07:19 AM
But with NO arms Balls or dick, Plus the removal of the tounge
leaves the toes . And thats a sick bastage fer sure !

it'd probably be less costly to enact the death penalty on those individuals instead of making the state pay for their invalidity for so long as they would live beyond their sentence.

olevetonahill
6/23/2008, 07:20 AM
it'd probably be less costly to enact the death penalty on those individuals instead of making the state pay for their invalidity for so long as they would live beyond their sentence.

Ill do it and Use My own shell ;)

Scott D
6/23/2008, 07:24 AM
I'm pretty sure you'd have to register as a sex offender executioner ;)

olevetonahill
6/23/2008, 07:34 AM
I'm pretty sure you'd have to register as a sex offender executioner ;)

I think I already. aw Hush Vet !:pop:

tbl
6/23/2008, 08:07 AM
Kudos to those states that have made sexual predators eligible for the death penalty.

olevetonahill
6/23/2008, 08:11 AM
Kudos to those states that have made sexual predators eligible for the death penalty.

I declared S/E Oklahoma that way 20 years ago ;)

Bone
6/23/2008, 08:11 AM
And Arms, Plus might as well go ahead and lop that dick off to .

Lets go ahead and take their head too.

olevetonahill
6/23/2008, 08:15 AM
Lets go ahead and take their head too.

Which one ? or do you mean BOTH ;)

stoopified
6/23/2008, 11:25 AM
This guy AND his wife are candidates for bullet behind the ear therapy.

C&CDean
6/23/2008, 03:16 PM
People, he can't help it. He was born that way. Like all deviants claim.

olevetonahill
6/23/2008, 03:19 PM

So then He Can DIE that way to Huh ?

C&CDean
6/23/2008, 03:23 PM
So then He Can DIE that way to Huh ?

****in' A. One clean shot to the back of his head with a 36" Hank Aaron Homerun Special and then let him take about a week to expire.

frankensooner
6/23/2008, 03:24 PM
Shot in the belly with a .22 and left to slowly die, thats my recommendation. ;)

C&CDean
6/23/2008, 03:26 PM
This dude lives about 2 1/2 miles from the ranch.

def_lazer_fc
6/23/2008, 03:29 PM

linking homosexuals and child molestation. can't say this is surprising.

instead of keeping these people locked in county jailhouses, they should send them to a federal prison, and be sure to let EVERYONE there no what the guy's in for. i hear inmates don't take kindly to child molesters.

soonerinabilene
6/23/2008, 03:30 PM
This dude lives about 2 1/2 miles from the ranch.

Im willing to bet Jerk may own something that can make that shot.

Curly Bill
6/23/2008, 03:35 PM
Im willing to bet Jerk may own something that can make that shot.

:D

soonerinabilene
6/23/2008, 03:35 PM
linking homosexuals and child molestation. can't say this is surprising.

If you believe gay people are born with a predisposition to being gay, how can you not believe that pederasses are born with a predisposition to being a pederass?

def_lazer_fc
6/23/2008, 03:51 PM
If you believe gay people are born with a predisposition to being gay, how can you not believe that pederasses are born with a predisposition to being a pederass?

im not saying that they don't. i couldn't really tell you either way. i don't know any molesters so i haven't asked them. i would think they are either born that way, or something in their childhood could have ****ed them up. i imagine that its not one's decision to just one day start preying on children, just as i don't think a person just wakes up one day and decides to be gay. but since this thread was about this pervert, i didn't think it was too classy to throw in a swipe at homosexuals. but, again, it doesn't surprise me.

StoopTroup
6/23/2008, 05:36 PM
I don't understand the visiting rules for folks who are serving time.

I can understand a more lax visiting situation for folks who have showed progress and are serving their first and only term...but folks with previous convictions have shown they are not fit for lax visiting arrangements or rehabilitative treatment.

This situation confirms to me that the guy should never be released and complete his LIFE SENTENCE and should never get visitors unless they are Family (No Kids) and behind glass communicating via a phone. If he starts any self-abuse or unacceptable conversations under those conditions, he or she ought to have all his or her privileges revoked.

The Wife should indeed be investigated and face charges. I can't believe they let kids visit under the conditions described.

That is the DOC's fault.

I'm sure running these institutions is completely insane and after years of exposure to that kind of work enviroment must take it's toll on a person...but to have kids visiting a Prison just seems crazy to me unless special circumstances (IE: Inmate is dying or Child is dying etc...) are warranted.

I was watching a documentary on Pelican Bay in California the other day...

Prisons are no place for a kid.

C&CDean
6/24/2008, 11:09 AM
im not saying that they don't. i couldn't really tell you either way. i don't know any molesters so i haven't asked them. i would think they are either born that way, or something in their childhood could have ****ed them up. i imagine that its not one's decision to just one day start preying on children, just as i don't think a person just wakes up one day and decides to be gay. but since this thread was about this pervert, i didn't think it was too classy to throw in a swipe at homosexuals. but, again, it doesn't surprise me.

Meh. And trust me, you do know child molesters. They're in every family, in every business, every church, every bar, every store, everywhere.

Just like gays.

Only it's not too cool for them to come out of the closet. Yet. One of these days though it's gonna be acceptable, and pretty soon they're gonna have their very own parades, demand to get married to their 7 year old sweety, and go around flaunting in front of everybody. In fact, in some cases they already are. When there's a recognized organization for these people (NAMBLA) you tell me what's next?

The whole gay thing is just the opening of Pandora's Box.

Just food for thought.

And no, I don't think gays should get the bullet behind the ear. Pedophiles? Most assuredly.

stoopified
6/24/2008, 01:53 PM
Meh. And trust me, you do know child molesters. They're in every family, in every business, every church, every bar, every store, everywhere.

Just like gays.

Only it's not too cool for them to come out of the closet. Yet. One of these days though it's gonna be acceptable, and pretty soon they're gonna have their very own parades, demand to get married to their 7 year old sweety, and go around flaunting in front of everybody. In fact, in some cases they already are. When there's a recognized organization for these people (NAMBLA) you tell me what's next?

Just food for thought.

And no, I don't think gays should get the bullet behind the ear. Pedophiles? Most assuredly.Exactly.

Hamhock
6/24/2008, 02:17 PM
but since this thread was about this pervert, i didn't think it was too classy to throw in a swipe at homosexuals. but, again, it doesn't surprise me.

apparently perversion is in the eye of the beholder. we've lost our ability to declare one lifestyle more perverse than the other.

i'm still dumbfounded that two doods can get legally married, but they're raiding compounds and locking people up for marrying two women.

shaun4411
6/24/2008, 02:21 PM
maybe im crazy. i just dont see why a sick pedophile should be put to death. is it because it haunts the life of that child? doesnt the brutal rape of a grown woman have the same psychological effects? a bit less pronounced because an adult can deal with trauma better than most children, but it doesnt make the act any less brutal and sick. i view both as despicable and heavy punishment should be meted for both. and yes heavier punishment for a child rapist. but capital punishment should be reserved for the most brutal and permanent of crimes. i.e. commiting a brutal murder. 8th ammendment prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. what some people do not know is that it is equally as unconstitutional to mandate the death penalty for any crime, but only that it be available for a select few crimes.

death penalty for murder is adequate, but not for every murder. a child rapist should be put behind bars, possibly for life for violating that child. the death penalty is a harsh punishment. i understand that many of them cant be rehabilitated, giving life as the best punishment. but im sorry, i dont see death penalty being a fitting punishment for someone who is severly screwed up in the head. killing a child molester feeds some sort if innate desire for revenge. it isnt punishment, its revenge.

r5TPsooner
6/24/2008, 02:26 PM
Prison is too good for him. Someone in prison needs to make him to bleed out, preferably in his anal region.

shaun4411
6/24/2008, 02:42 PM
prison justice can take care of them. they used to have wooden broom handles for trustees to use to clean. till they figured out how to break them and use it as a spear that conviently pierces organs.

Animal Mother
6/24/2008, 03:38 PM
Herd thinning time is definitely in order in this situation. Do like Carlin said and lock them up in the square states like Kansas and Wyoming. Have gates between the different type offenders and on occasion, lift the gates and let them fight it out with one another for survival and film it for TV pay for view. A quick death is too good for those that do harm to children.

Chuck Bao
6/24/2008, 08:46 PM
Olevet, I want to tell you in advance that I am one starring one of your threads. This one is no longer about the kids.

It has unfortunately turned into a smear tactic by the perverts on this board. They are so fixated on the penis that they get confused by difference of two grown men who want to live together and a pedophile who molests children. That's pretty shameful.

Tulsa_Fireman
6/24/2008, 08:54 PM
They are so fixated on the penis that they get confused by difference of two grown men who want to live together and a pedophile who molests children.

AKA, two men that like to enjoy... THE PENIS?

Turd_Ferguson
6/24/2008, 09:06 PM
I've never been fixated on the peni....that I'm aware of anyway.

olevetonahill
6/24/2008, 09:13 PM
I've never been fixated on the peni....that I'm aware of anyway.

Ive always admired MINE .

Tulsa_Fireman
6/24/2008, 09:21 PM
Mine always gets up in the morning before I do, and stands up to say hello.

olevetonahill
6/24/2008, 09:24 PM
Mine always gets up in the morning before I do, and stands up to say hello.

Mine sleeps all the time Now .

def_lazer_fc
6/24/2008, 10:36 PM

Just like gays.

Just food for thought.

And no, I don't think gays should get the bullet behind the ear. Pedophiles? Most assuredly.

and it should never be cool for them to come out of the closet b/c their "fancy" involves violating an innocent child. thats like saying if we legalize gay marriage the next thing you know we'll be legalizing killing sprees, b/c, hey, thats what they like to do. i remember hearing this argument when gay marriage came up. Rick "beastiality" Santorum. but gay people can get legally married now in a couple states. quick poll. how many people here have had their straight normal families destroyed b/c of it? my guess is zero.

def_lazer_fc
6/24/2008, 10:38 PM
i'm still dumbfounded that two doods can get legally married, but they're raiding compounds and locking people up for marrying two women.

if you TRULY believe thats the reason they are raiding these compounds then you are....nevermind. :rolleyes:

def_lazer_fc
6/24/2008, 10:40 PM
Herd thinning time is definitely in order in this situation. Do like Carlin said and lock them up in the square states like Kansas and Wyoming. Have gates between the different type offenders and on occasion, lift the gates and let them fight it out with one another for survival and film it for TV pay for view. A quick death is too good for those that do harm to children.

i remember reading that bit in his book Napalm and Silly Putty(?). i think it was that book. hilarious.