PDA

View Full Version : Dear Sonics owners,

Civicus_Sooner
6/21/2008, 12:21 PM
Now that it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the city of Seattle have executed a plan to "bleed you financially," while exacting their "pound of flesh" in order to force you to sell or "pay dearly." for moving to OKC.

I say, F** k them. You were kind in offering to let them keep the name, colors and history. No more.

I urge you to keep all of the above, it's your/our franchise. Even the Championship banner hanging from the rafters.

No need to have any silly contests or screw around with hoping a new logo or name will be successful, you/we paid good money for a known commodity. A couple of minor changes and walla, the OKC Sonics.

Thanks for reading this and kind regards,

Big Red Ron
6/21/2008, 01:20 PM
Yeah, I would prefer to keep the name anyway. I don't really like any of the names that have been floated so far.

Okieflyer
6/21/2008, 02:53 PM
I agree 100% or as they say in sports 110%.

r5TPsooner
6/21/2008, 03:12 PM
Dear Seattle,

Keep your shiattay team. We'll wait for the Hornets to come back when New Orleans loses interest which should be in a year or so.

In the meantime, keep up the good work of half filling up your arena and selling about 3-4k season tickets while your team continues to be the NBA's biatch.

Signed,
LOL

Big Red Ron
6/21/2008, 03:22 PM
Seattle's team is coming to OKC. The only decisions to be made are, when and what to call them.

Eielson
6/21/2008, 03:29 PM
I don't even care. What would we wait? 2 years? We would finally get the Sonics when they start to get good.

Big Red Ron
6/21/2008, 03:42 PM
Word, cept I'm ready to buy season tickets ASAP!

Bricktown and OKC just hasn't been the same since the Hornets left.