PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dean!

Okla-homey
6/14/2008, 06:50 AM
I think I have found a partial solution to our terlit problem for the the tailgates.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2108/pr060908publicurinal1sz4.jpg
Up to four users at once.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4505/pr060908publicurinal2to2.jpg
Very discrete.

Of course, wimmens are still going to have a problem.

6/14/2008, 07:43 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/zebthethird/wemenz.jpg

Nothing $50 and a trip to Home Depot can't take care of.

OU-HSV
6/14/2008, 08:36 AM
One problem. Where's the shelf to set the beer on???

King Crimson
6/14/2008, 08:50 AM
i guess it's better than folks ****ing in the street. i suspect that's origin of those apparati.

6/14/2008, 08:51 AM

That'll be an extra $three-fiddy.

OU-HSV
6/14/2008, 09:02 AM
That'll be an extra $three-fiddy.

Oh snap. I guess the ground will have to do then.

OU-HSV
6/14/2008, 09:04 AM
i guess it's better than folks ****ing in the street. i suspect that's origin of those apparati.

2 seasons ago before a game in Norman, I saw a dude get arrested...he tried to sneak behind the convenience store and pee in the alley instead of waiting in line like all of us. The cop stood there the whole time, let him finish, then he arrested him.

6/14/2008, 09:12 AM
Well, at least he let him finish.

6/14/2008, 09:15 AM
You know, that 4-holer isn't a bad idea. Throw up a cheap vinyl tarp, and everything is good.

OU-HSV
6/14/2008, 09:17 AM
Even w/out a tarp it's a good idea. Unless a person gets stagefright. But when the beers are pressing the bladder at tailgates, any thought of stagefright should go out the window for anyone

6/14/2008, 09:22 AM
Who among us has been scared a peeing in front of someone else?

I didn't think so.

OU-HSV
6/14/2008, 09:27 AM

I didn't think so.

Exactly. Those toilets are an excellent idea.

r5TPsooner
6/14/2008, 09:31 AM
****ing in front of fellow tailgaters > going to jail for peeing in the bushes.

Okla-homey
6/14/2008, 09:32 AM
Exactly. Those toilets are an excellent idea.

I do think the little blue "men's" symbol is a bit redundant. It's proly required by law or sumpin.

I've known my share of butch chicks, but none could pee standing up...except this one chick encountered in a beach bar about a million years ago. She won bets she could fill a beer bottle standing up. (She would pee down her leg and drip it off her toe into the bottle. She would then walk into the surf and return all clean and stuff.) It was amazing..

r5TPsooner
6/14/2008, 09:34 AM
I do think the little blue "men's" symbol is a bit redundant. It's proly required by law or sumpin.

I've known my share of butch chicks, but none could pee standing up...except this one chick encountered in a beach bar about a million years ago. She won bets she could fill a beer bottle standing up. (She would pee down her leg and drip it off her toe into the bottle. She would then walk into the surf and return all clean and stuff.) It was amazing..

Your post did not go to well with my morning coffee.:D

King Crimson
6/14/2008, 09:36 AM
good thing they put it right next to the city map. good urban planning is lacking in many of America's major cities, ya know?

6/14/2008, 10:48 AM
Here's one for BSG...

http://www.georgiamagazine.org/anonymous/upload/garbage_disposer.jpg

:D

If you don't remember the thread, I'm not about to explain it.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/14/2008, 01:05 PM
:kelvin:

:D

Bone
6/14/2008, 01:10 PM

I didn't think so.

If you've been in the military then you've had a drug test and that means you've had to pee with another man intentionally watching your ****. It's a little unnerving.

6/14/2008, 01:18 PM
Bone, I seriously doubt any drunk-*** Sooner is going to be checking out your business. More than likely, he'll be checking his watch to make sure he doesn't miss kick-off.

colleyvillesooner
6/14/2008, 01:26 PM
Can't we get a regular porttapotty delivered and picked up?

soonerboomer93
6/14/2008, 01:52 PM
good thing they put it right next to the city map. good urban planning is lacking in many of America's major cities, ya know?

good thing they're so well planned in europe

where that picture was taken...

StoopTroup
6/14/2008, 01:52 PM

I'm just sayin'....

http://prankroom.com/images/prank/dh_beerhelmet_a.jpg

StoopTroup
6/14/2008, 02:00 PM
I know of only one woman that would be able to use that...

She had this way of pinching that allowed for a very unusual way to relieve herself.

We were out fishing on the bank of this river and I guess she was worried about Poison Ivy, spiders or snakes.

I was so confused by what I saw that I never really felt comfortable to ask any questions.

Okla-homey
6/14/2008, 02:32 PM
Can't we get a regular porttapotty delivered and picked up?

I bet anyone who rents those would not be willing to drop it on Friday afternnoon and pick it up on Sunday. The mean old landlord would prolly throw a clot if it was still there Monday morning.

Anyhoo, who pray tell would pay for it? We'd give a whole new meaning to the term "tip jar", and it prolly wouldn't cover it.

mdklatt
6/14/2008, 02:36 PM
Two words: Bumper. Dumper.

StoopTroup
6/14/2008, 02:36 PM
Can it be mounted to a travel trailer? :D

Flagstaffsooner
6/14/2008, 02:42 PM
Do as NASA does.
http://tiedyedbrainrays.typepad.com/blog/images/nowak_depends_grainy_1.jpg

colleyvillesooner
6/14/2008, 02:42 PM
I bet anyone who rents those would not be willing to drop it on Friday afternnoon and pick it up on Sunday. The mean old landlord would prolly throw a clot if it was still there Monday morning.

Anyhoo, who pray tell would pay for it? We'd give a whole new meaning to the term "tip jar", and it prolly wouldn't cover it.

I had some buddies that used to get one delivered to a site over on Lindsay. Can't rember what the pickup/dropoff days were but it wasn't that expensive. I'll see what I can find out.

OU-HSV
6/14/2008, 06:33 PM

True, that would take one talented gal!

proud gonzo
6/14/2008, 07:44 PM
Of course, wimmens are still going to have a problem.not if they have the p-mate!

http://www.femalefreedom.ca/en_fr/images/pmate/package.gif

:eek:

Chuck Bao
6/14/2008, 07:55 PM
I remember a time that traffic got so bad in Bangkok that one particular gas station chain (I think it was either Esso (Exxon) or Shell) started giving out free pee bottles with each tank refill. There was a male and female opening to that bottle.

Now, I've never peed into a bottle while driving a car and I wouldn't be an expert if the female bottle opening part thing worked.

I ride a bike and if I gotta pee I will still stop and pee on the side of the road, no matter if a policeman is patiently waiting there to give me a ticket.

6/14/2008, 08:14 PM
...and the worlds your oyster.