PDA

View Full Version : So this cop follows my wife...

Jerk
6/13/2008, 09:46 PM
...into a parking lot. She's thinking 'what did I do?' and then he proceeds to ask her about the cargo net on the Jeep and where she got it. She says 'my husband knows' and he gives her his cell number. So I call this guy up on Wednesday and I get his voicemail, leave a message telling him about the net and to call me, and this dude hasn't called back yet. Now I got to thinking...this cat hitting on my wife or what?

ps- the cargo net was made by a member here by the name of 'SoonerWood.' And the silver Jeep is mine.

http://www.moabtops.com/

r5TPsooner
6/13/2008, 09:47 PM
She should of gotten his badge #

Jerk
6/13/2008, 09:49 PM

Yeah, I'm usually very 'pro-cop' being that my dad was an OK County Deputy for 10 years, but this is just wierd.

tommieharris91
6/13/2008, 09:52 PM
You might wanna like tell the dude to stop hittin on your wife meow.

olevetonahill
6/13/2008, 11:08 PM
Did he score ?
MY bad v:O

GrapevineSooner
6/13/2008, 11:10 PM
Well, what 5TP said.

I'd ask to see a badge or some kind of identification from a cop before even responding to "license and registration please."

yermom
6/14/2008, 01:28 AM
now i need a Jeep to buy that top for :O

that's pretty cool

Rogue
6/14/2008, 02:38 AM
Of course he's hitting on her. I mean the cargo net's cool and all.

Okla-homey
6/14/2008, 06:08 AM
Tell her the next time this happens, to say, I don't want your number Sparky. I want your supervisor's number.

and yes, most definitely hitting.

LilSooner
6/14/2008, 09:51 AM
I got pulled over once because the cop wanted to know if my equinox had a third row.

He kept asking me all kinds of question about my car. It was weird.

stoopified
6/14/2008, 10:02 AM
Ok Jerk I finished that little favor for ya.Tell me again,what do I do with the shovel? :D

TheUnnamedSooner
6/14/2008, 10:12 AM

She was too busy getting something else....

I keed :D

Crimsontothecore
6/14/2008, 12:38 PM
So by any chance did this cop happen to resemble Ray Liotta?

Mjcpr
6/14/2008, 01:00 PM
Do you have a pic of the Jeep with your wife in it?

6/14/2008, 01:08 PM
You have the dickwheel's cel number. I suggest you call his boss with the facts.

StoopTroup
6/14/2008, 01:55 PM
The best thing to do is find out where he lives and take the info over there and give it to his Wife.

When she says...we don't own a jeep...

You have not only your answer but the solution as well.

mdklatt
6/14/2008, 02:00 PM
Now I got to thinking...this cat hitting on my wife or what?

Maybe he just wants a cargo net like that.

achiro
6/14/2008, 02:57 PM
Maybe he just wants a cargo net like that.

Thats what I am thinking, I have never seen one before and if I had a jeep would be very interested in one with no idea where to get one.

LosAngelesSooner
6/14/2008, 03:22 PM
One of my (now ex) girlfriends (You know her, VK, Brandi) was driving home from work at Hooters out here in Newport Beach when she gets pulled over. The cop keeps asking, "Do you know what you did back there?" but won't tell her what she did. Then he doesn't even write her a warning, but lets her drive on saying, "Slow it down, honey."

So she gets THREE BLOCKS further on and ANOTHER cop pulls her over. She said he walked up to the car smiling from ear to ear and pulled the same crap before he finally asked her for her phone number.

I took it as a compliment. Then I took it to his supervisor and filed a complaint. :D

Jerk
6/14/2008, 03:40 PM
One of my (now ex) girlfriends (You know her, VK, Brandi) was driving home from work at Hooters out here in Newport Beach when she gets pulled over. The cop keeps asking, "Do you know what you did back there?" but won't tell her what she did. Then he doesn't even write her a warning, but lets her drive on saying, "Slow it down, honey."

So she gets THREE BLOCKS further on and ANOTHER cop pulls her over. She said he walked up to the car smiling from ear to ear and pulled the same crap before he finally asked her for her phone number.

I took it as a compliment. Then I took it to his supervisor and filed a complaint. :D

Is that the one you posted pics of? Women like that who are super-hot need a mask to make them look ugly. It'd save them from harrassment. However, like The Eagles say, a friendly smile from a young hottie can open many doors. I guess if you're a hottie you have to take the bad that comes with the good. Wear a mini-skirt to get the attention of that wealthy attorney who works in the next office, but then get heckled by a redneck truck-driver on the way home.

LosAngelesSooner
6/14/2008, 03:43 PM
Nah. Not her. Different girl. The one you're referring to is my current gf. (and, I might add, the coolest gf in the world) ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/14/2008, 03:48 PM
Is that the one you posted pics of? Women like that who are super-hot need a mask to make them look ugly. It'd save them from harrassment. However, like The Eagles say, a friendly smile from a young hottie can open many doors. I guess if you're a hottie you have to take the bad that comes with the good. Wear a mini-skirt to get the attention of that wealthy attorney who works in the next office, but then get heckled by a redneck truck-driver on the way home.
I went to HS with Brandi. Even when she went through her super religious phase when all she wore was prairie skirts, the guys still went ga-ga.

Big Red Ron
6/14/2008, 03:52 PM
I used to be pro cop, life has taught me most are a few breaks in their youth from being on the other end of the law.

Cops should make 75-100K per year but they should also be required to have a B.A. in Criminology or Criminal Justice.

Oh, and dude was mackin'. I'd report prank calls from that phone number to the City manager and COP. ;)

StoopTroup
6/14/2008, 03:53 PM
Unless she's a Hawt Cop....then she should make $250,000 per year. :D

http://www.josephriehl.com/images/hand/hot-cop-700-wide.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
6/14/2008, 03:58 PM
I went to HS with Brandi. Even when she went through her super religious phase when all she wore was prairie skirts, the guys still went ga-ga.
Awww...that's sweet of you to say. I'll tell her you said that.

On a related note (related to her infamous "super religious phase") have you seen her new TV show on Playboy TV? :D:D:D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/15/2008, 01:13 PM
Awww...that's sweet of you to say. I'll tell her you said that.

On a related note (related to her infamous "super religious phase") have you seen her new TV show on Playboy TV? :D:D:DNo I haven't. I'll have to add that to our alumni notes.

reevie
6/15/2008, 07:09 PM
Hmmm....did I go to the same school?

6/15/2008, 08:30 PM
I'd color it.

OU4LIFE
6/16/2008, 09:01 AM
You might wanna like tell the dude to stop hittin on your wife meow.

did you just say meow?

LosAngelesSooner
6/16/2008, 11:55 AM
No I haven't. I'll have to add that to our alumni notes.
It's called "69 Sexy Places to See Before You Die" or something like that. She just got it picked up for a second season. She's shooting it with her husband.

Even though it's Playboy TV, I'm really happy for her. It's making her a ton of money and giving her free trips around the world.

Plus her photography business is still going strong.

tommieharris91
6/16/2008, 12:43 PM
I'd like to see her sexy places. :texan:

soonerbrat
6/16/2008, 01:06 PM
I used to be pro cop, life has taught me most are a few breaks in their youth from being on the other end of the law.

Cops should make 75-100K per year but they should also be required to have a B.A. in Criminology or Criminal Justice.

Oh, and dude was mackin'. I'd report prank calls from that phone number to the City manager and COP. ;)

the new rookies mostly have at least bachelor's degrees now.

Big Red Ron
6/16/2008, 02:50 PM
the new rookies mostly have at least bachelor's degrees now.
Not in OKC. In Nompton it's required but in in most major cities.

Still, always bothered me that the sharpest point of the judicial system (the arresting agent) is usually the dullest knife in the drawer.

soonerbrat
6/16/2008, 02:52 PM
Not in OKC. In Nompton it's required but in in most major cities.

Still, always bothered me that the sharpest point of the judicial system (the arresting agent) is usually the dullest knife in the drawer.

i didn't say it was required. I said most of the new ones have them. well, at least in my sister's class they did.

StoopTroup
6/16/2008, 05:21 PM
Cops should be able to read IMO.

And I mean that.

If they can't read...they should go to nightstick school.

mdklatt
6/16/2008, 05:25 PM

Cops should be able to give a better answer than "What do you want us to do about it?" when you call to file a report that your car was broken into. ****ing NPD. Ninety-nine percent, man. :mad:

Big Red Ron
6/16/2008, 06:05 PM
i didn't say it was required. I said most of the new ones have them. well, at least in my sister's class they did.With all due respect to your sister. Cops in my opinion are fugging stupid (cept yer sister). Good thing for her is the college graduates usually get pushed to the front of the line when it comes to promotions and pay raises.

Big Red Ron
6/16/2008, 06:06 PM

And I mean that.

If they can't read...they should go to nightstick school.Unfortunately, most are criminals that didn't get caught.

soonerbrat
6/16/2008, 07:52 PM
With all due respect to your sister. Cops in my opinion are fugging stupid (cept yer sister). Good thing for her is the college graduates usually get pushed to the front of the line when it comes to promotions and pay raises.

and my dad?
and my brother in law that died in the line of duty, right?

GottaHavePride
6/16/2008, 08:04 PM
:pop:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/16/2008, 09:05 PM
It's called "69 Sexy Places to See Before You Die" or something like that. She just got it picked up for a second season. She's shooting it with her husband.

Even though it's Playboy TV, I'm really happy for her. It's making her a ton of money and giving her free trips around the world.

Plus her photography business is still going strong.I'm glad that she is doing well. VK was saying she was a hell of an actress, so I'm glad this is working for her. She looks like another famous blonde, but I can't remember who it is.

I read on her Myspace page that she is doing the photography thing with you, didn't I?

OU Adonis
6/16/2008, 09:27 PM
and my dad?
and my brother in law that died in the line of duty, right?

How about the one that shot and killed my oldest sister?

SoonerKnight
6/16/2008, 11:26 PM
Ouch.... I guess I won't tell ya what I do fer a livin! Oh and I have a college degree... so I can read just fine............

:D

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/17/2008, 05:20 AM
Every profession in the free world, has those idiots that you are shocked are able to get dressed in the morning and the opposite inverse of people are truly gifted, driven, and talented at what they do. There is TONS of cops that are truly heroic and truly are trying to make a difference(and not a well paid difference I might add). Then there is those ****** bags who bullied everyone in high school, realized everyone they bullied is now successful and got the only job where they can continue to bully and be ****** bags.

M
6/17/2008, 09:01 AM
Officer Slater: [talking to Fogell with Officer Michaels in the liquor store after a robbery] May we see your identification?
[Fogell uneasily hands over his fake ID]
Officer Slater: McLovin?
[Fogell is really nervous]
Officer Slater: [pauses] That's a cool name.
Fogell: [amazed that his fake ID worked] Wha... wha...
Officer Slater: Yeah, people have weird names nowadays. Once I pulled arrested this man-lady, and his legal first name was "****".
Officer Michaels: He was Vietnamese, so it was spelled "Ph," but still that's pretty jarring to see on a drivers license.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/DixieChickMissy/superbad.jpg

Big Red Ron
6/17/2008, 12:39 PM
and my dad?
and my brother in law that died in the line of duty, right?Nothing personal Brat but if you've been around enough cops, then you know what I'm saying. Not all are bad but there are sure a lot of bad ones.

LosAngelesSooner
6/17/2008, 12:51 PM
I'm glad that she is doing well. VK was saying she was a hell of an actress, so I'm glad this is working for her. She looks like another famous blonde, but I can't remember who it is.

I read on her Myspace page that she is doing the photography thing with you, didn't I?Not with me. She's doing it by herself. I'm no photographer. She was using my name out here to help build up a clientele base, but she's got a great reputation on her own now. You can see her real web page at http://www.lacastingcouch.com/

She's doing weddings and is the primary photographer for a couple of magazines now. Not too shabby for a little ex-Hooter's girl/ex-cheerleader from Westmoore H.S. ;)

soonerbrat
6/17/2008, 02:21 PM
Nothing personal Brat but if you've been around enough cops, then you know what I'm saying. Not all are bad but there are sure a lot of bad ones.

with all those cops in my family you think i haven't been around any?

Tulsa_Fireman
6/17/2008, 02:32 PM
You know what cops and firemen have in common?

They all wanted to be firemen when they grew up.

Taxman71
6/17/2008, 02:36 PM
TTIWWOP

Big Red Ron
6/17/2008, 02:44 PM
with all those cops in my family you think i haven't been around any?
That was my point, you should know as well as I do.

Taxman71
6/17/2008, 03:27 PM
I got no problem with cops or fireman........as long as they stay away from the softball field.

Tulsa_Fireman
6/17/2008, 03:37 PM
I got no problem with cops or fireman........as long as they stay away from the softball field.

Because your softball pants are filled with flaming, illegal contraband?

Taxman71
6/17/2008, 03:53 PM
Because your softball pants are filled with flaming, illegal contraband?

Nothing flaming, but it might be illegal in some states.....

Fireman are a pretty laid-back bunch (got quite a few in my family) when they are not being challenged by the police in some competition......cops in recreational sports tend to get rather competitive.

soonerbrat
6/17/2008, 04:33 PM
That was my point, you should know as well as I do.

well the ones I know are cool as hell. are you on the wrong side of the law or something?

mdklatt
6/17/2008, 04:41 PM
well the ones I know are cool as hell.

Do you know anybody with NPD?

StoopTroup
6/17/2008, 06:19 PM
Not with me. She's doing it by herself. I'm no photographer. She was using my name out here to help build up a clientele base, but she's got a great reputation on her own now. You can see her real web page at http://www.lacastingcouch.com/

She's doing weddings and is the primary photographer for a couple of magazines now. Not too shabby for a little ex-Hooter's girl/ex-cheerleader from Westmoore H.S. ;)

That's one of the best soft prawn links we've had in awhile here in the SO.

Thanks LAS! ;)

yermom
6/17/2008, 06:35 PM
You know what cops and firemen have in common?

They all wanted to be firemen when they grew up.

Jr8n0ww3pio

soonerbrat
6/17/2008, 09:49 PM
Do you know anybody with NPD?

what's the N?

GottaHavePride
6/17/2008, 10:01 PM
If this thread doesn't resurrect SoonerWill, nothing can. Heh.

Big Red Ron
6/17/2008, 10:08 PM
well the ones I know are cool as hell. are you on the wrong side of the law or something?Not at all. As a matter of fact, my Mother, uncle and great uncle are all Judges. I'm very educated in the law by the University of Oklahoma. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about on the subject.

I certainly understand your perspective. I am sorry if I offended you but if you can't admit that there are enough bad cops out there that they have serious PR problems then you are simply over compensating for things you'd rather not reveal.

soonerbrat
6/17/2008, 10:13 PM
Not at all. As a matter of fact, my Mother, uncle and great uncle are all Judges. I'm very educated in the law by the University of Oklahoma. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about on the subject.

I certainly understand your perspective. I am sorry if I offended you but if you can't admit that there are enough bad cops out there that they have serious PR problems then you are simply over compensating for things you'd rather not reveal.

i'm not overcompensating for anything. all the cops I know are really nice, were really supportive when our family needed them and are still there. I don't know of any PR problems except for the one that had the sex change operation

mdklatt
6/17/2008, 10:15 PM
what's the N?

Norman. NPD sucks. I've been harassed by them for no good reason more than once, and twice when I've needed them they acted like I was putting them out. Well excuse the hell out of me for being involved in a traffic accident, or trying to report a crime, but isn't like your job? Worthless. I wish OUPD had jurisdiction over the entire city; I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

GottaHavePride
6/17/2008, 10:17 PM
On the other hand, the time my apartment was broken into and most of my stuff stolen, and the time my roommate's car was broken into, NPD responded quickly and were very helpful.

mdklatt
6/17/2008, 10:19 PM
On the other hand, the time my apartment was broken into and most of my stuff stolen, and the time my roommate's car was broken into, NPD responded quickly and were very helpful.

1%

soonerbrat
6/17/2008, 10:20 PM
Norman. NPD sucks. I've been harassed by them for no good reason more than once, and twice when I've needed them they acted like I was putting them out. Well excuse me for being involved in a traffic accident, or trying to report a crime, but isn't like your job? Excuse the hell out of me. Worthless. I wish OUPD had jurisdiction over the entire city; I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

no, i don't know those guys. the only time i've dealt with anyone down there was during the OU/TX basketball game one year. 2004. texas won..there were a bunch of texas students there making a big scene and about to get their asses kicked. this one stupid girl comes up the stairs and runs right into me and trips. the next thing I know, there's a tap on my shoulder and the cop says the girl wants to charge me with assault because I tripped her on purpose. so i'm standing there, and her stupid friend comes and starts screaming in my face doing the head wiggle thing, and I just stand there and laugh at her. then I ask the cop, "can i go sit down, i just had gallbladder surgery 2 days ago" it was true. so they let me sit down, got my information and I never heard anything else about it.

Big Red Ron
6/17/2008, 10:30 PM
There are literally hundreds of police brutality cases waiting to go to trial in Oklahoma alone.

Cops caught planting evidence, stalking women, raping prostitutes, selling drugs (In Edmond, it was Steroids), screwing with guys unfortunate enough to just happen to date one of their ex girlfriends.

You give a twenty something, with self esteem issues, little to no real legal education a badge and a gun and there will be problems.