PDA

View Full Version : 2008 RRS Tickets

htownsooner7
6/12/2008, 03:42 PM
Please let me know if you are interested in selling 2 (or 4) OU-UT 2008 RRS tickets. I know that some people get that game in their package, but do not travel to Dallas. Please send me an email at [email protected] if interested. And yes, I plan on paying above face.

Thanks.

Sooner24
6/12/2008, 09:09 PM
Please let me know if you are interested in selling 2 (or 4) OU-UT 2008 RRS tickets. I know that some people get that game in their package, but do not travel to Dallas. Please send me an email at [email protected] if interested. And yes, I plan on paying above face.

Thanks.

It's RRR not RRS. Shootout was too violent. :rolleyes:

By the way I have no tickets. Sorry.

StoopTroup
6/13/2008, 10:40 AM
Then why do the Rufneks carry guns? :D

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/colleges/redrivershootout/images/records_griffin.jpg

Q had 6 TDs that day...lots of shootin' :D

Sooner24
6/14/2008, 10:19 PM
Then why do the Rufneks carry guns? :D

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/colleges/redrivershootout/images/records_griffin.jpg

Q had 6 TDs that day...lots of shootin' :D

To have a shoot out both teams must be shooting. On that day Texas had blanks. :D

Whet
6/15/2008, 08:53 PM
To have a shoot out both teams must be shooting. On that day Texas had blanks. :D

Like Bevo!

SoonerStormchaser
6/16/2008, 03:18 PM
Anyone here know if I can get RRS tix for below face value?

GottaHavePride
6/16/2008, 08:16 PM
Can I get tix for the 2374 RRS played on Neptune as part of the Interplanetary Communists Against Athletes exchange program?

yermom
6/16/2008, 09:14 PM
there should be lots of tickets this year, i would think

i mean i can finally buy them from OU this year with all the new seats

badger
6/18/2008, 03:37 PM
Anyone here know if I can get RRS tix for below face value?

You can get those tickets when both teams are not in contention for the title.

For example, in 2006, when both teams had already lost, tickets were in high supply and lower-than-usual demand. I heard that you could get tix for far below face value before the game started that year.

RacerX
6/22/2008, 06:41 AM
there should be lots of tickets this year, i would think

i mean i can finally buy them from OU this year with all the new seats

Agreed. I got them too.